• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

7.62x39 pistol.  O M efffFing G.  I'm gonna be so fucking broke.  

The world is made of dirt and sand. Those things will get in your rifle from time to time.   Unless you're fighting a war in Candyland there is no reason to care whether your rifle will work full o

Don't forget about going CQB in the wonka factory slaughtering oompa loompas.

Posted Images

The only question is...  "Do I buy the pistol for an SBR, or buy the rifle?" I can't buy both, bummer.

Looks great, any indication on price?

In the video, they say less than a Tavor.

I'll bet they'll be in the $600-800 range.

Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Like 1

Good to see the Galil back in the country. It will make the ones I want more affordable. If you would like to sell your old Israeli made Galil to purchase the new one, please let me know.

MAC must be doing well to do weapons reviews in a Rolex. :) ROFL

Really wish they would make a plain US made Galil

The price will come down on the Israeli originals now!

I bet that jackass can't wait to shove it full of flour and gummy bears.

ROFL! No doubt! Note the watch. Hardcore pipe hitter right there.

So MAC is bad now? I missed the memo.

He did a really stupid video where he put gummy bears in a kv13.

A lot of respect was lost.

I like real world durability tests. Run 20k rounds, dump it in a river with mud and crud and pull it out and shoot, drop it from a truck, use it as a hammer to drive a tent stake and see if it breaks anything, drop it on the mag and test the feed lips and locking lug, but don't (with any amount of seriousness) toss some fucking ridiculous amounts of food, drink, KY jelly, or any other funny shit you think will get hits, and expect I am going to maintain the same amount of respect for you. Anyone can stick their gun in Fluff and see if it still runs after, normal people realize it's some of the stupidest shit in the world to try. Just shoot the fuckers and if they stop working report it on video

after watching him go all 3rd grader on the KV-13, I lost respect. But after watching him go complete idiotic on the KSG-12, I just gave up on this ass.

All the problems he was having with the KSG -12 were user error on his part (short shucking). Not one other video on the KSG ever gave anyone else problems like that.

• Like 1

The world is made of dirt and sand. Those things will get in your rifle from time to time.

Unless you're fighting a war in Candyland there is no reason to care whether your rifle will work full of gummy bears.

• Like 7

So MAC is bad now? I missed the memo. If you can afford some nice rifles, you can afford a Rolex.

I know you are smarter than that. Why would you put words in my mouth. Not bad at all, just a little pansy for wearing a dress watch while testing a rifle. A Rolex is not exactly a smart choice for rifles with heavy recoil, but most that own them never service them anyway. Quite certain he hasn't paid for a rifle in a long time.

• Like 1

The world is made of dirt and sand. Those things will get in your rifle from time to time.

Unless you're fighting a war in Candyland there is no reason to care whether your rifle will work full of gummy bears.

Don't forget about going CQB in the wonka factory slaughtering oompa loompas.

• Like 7

So MAC is bad now? I missed the memo. If you can afford some nice rifles, you can afford a Rolex.

I know you are smarter than that. Why would you put words in my mouth. Not bad at all, just a little pansy for wearing a dress watch while testing a rifle. A Rolex is not exactly a smart choice for rifles with heavy recoil, but most that own them never service them anyway. Quite certain he hasn't paid for a rifle in a long time.

Not trying to put words in your mouth here, I just thought you were suggesting that a guy like MAC couldn't afford one.

I wear a cheap ass Timex Expedition.. Never wanted a fancy watch. Do Rolex really have to be "serviced" beyond a battery change?

Sand and dirt scratch stuff up and can cause damage both functional as well as cosmetic.

Someone most likely wants that rifle back after the video was done.

Gummy bears twinkies and sandwiches dont leave a mark......except maybe in your underwearhaha.gif

I would like to have a Galil again