I have never noticed what watch a man is wearing. Somehow it never occurs to me to care.

but then how do you judge a man's wealth? Do you at least check to see which iPhone he has, or what pair of Italian sunglasses he wears?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

7.62x39 pistol.  O M efffFing G.  I'm gonna be so fucking broke.  

The world is made of dirt and sand. Those things will get in your rifle from time to time.   Unless you're fighting a war in Candyland there is no reason to care whether your rifle will work full o

Don't forget about going CQB in the wonka factory slaughtering oompa loompas.

Posted Images

I would like to have a Galil again

My wife asked me if I was going to sell my Golani and buy the Galil ACE.  I told her that was half a silly question.

My Golani was hand picked by me at J&G.  It's perfect.  Good headspace with bolt not ground.  Proper receiver hardness.  Looks like it was built from all new parts.  Not parting with it.

The other half of the question is almost certainly yes at some point.

• Like 1

I have never noticed what watch a man is wearing. Somehow it never occurs to me to care.

but then how do you judge a man's wealth? Do you at least check to see which iPhone he has, or what pair of Italian sunglasses he wears?

The watch, phone, glasses and gold teeth are how they judge a man in Ferguson MO.

The rest of us     not so much

Sand and dirt scratch stuff up and can cause damage both functional as well as cosmetic.

Someone most likely wants that rifle back after the video was done.

Gummy bears twinkies and sandwiches dont leave a mark......except maybe in your underwearhaha.gif

I don't think he minds. I doubt he paid anything for the rifle. Seems, for a while at least, haven't been able to watch his videos without feeling I'm watching an infomercial 

• Like 2

This actually has me considering selling my 7.62 to help fund one of these. I've always wanted a Galil, but it's way out of the price range, nevermind the fact that I'd have to start over with ammo and mags. The fact that 1) this one's x39 2) it uses AK mags, and 3) it's not $3k are huge selling points to me.

• Like 1

This actually has me considering selling my 7.62 to help fund one of these. I've always wanted a Galil, but it's way out of the price range, nevermind the fact that I'd have to start over with ammo and mags. The fact that 1) this one's x39 2) it uses AK mags, and 3) it's not $3k are huge selling points to me.

No way am I parting with my Saiga 7.62x39...  But as to the rest, "Ditto".

• Like 1

Was subscribed to the guy, but dropped him way before his gummy bear fiasco. He does and says stuff that's just plain wrong in some of his reviews, and the guy came across as prick in several communications with him. 

Prefer other reviews found elsewhere to anything he does currently...

Bingo. I have a East German Weiger clone that I like quite a bit, but would seriously consider parting with it and spending the proceeds on the Ace.

Running three different calibers now, besides those, don't want to shoot anything else that doesn't utilize  7.62x39 ammo and mags....

Edited by Jpanzer

By his character, not what he is wearing

By his character, not what he is wearing

needed a sarcasm emoticon

• Like 1

Is the ACE an issued weapon in Israel? I thought they had almost universally adopted the M16/M4.

I read somewhere that these were specifically made, designed/updated for contracts to a couple South American countries. No clue how true that was.

They don't do anything for me. I'm holding out for Atlantic's 9mm Vityaz "clones" that are on the horizon.

• Like 1

Darth-mm is correct. I thing it might have been in the thread about the vitayiz. Atlantic themselves said it I want to say about a year ago.

Also darth, please stop posting threads on new guns. Your making me go broke :)

Edited to add. Yes it's in the other ak weapons section. Thread title vitayiz let it be for sale. Atlantic posted it back in march. Sorry don't know how to post links from an iPhone.

Edited by fatty alcohol

Darth-mm is correct. I thing it might have been in the thread about the vitayiz. Atlantic themselves said it I want to say about a year ago.

Also darth, please stop posting threads on new guns. Your making me go broke smile.png

Edited to add. Yes it's in the other ak weapons section. Thread title vitayiz let it be for sale. Atlantic posted it back in march. Sorry don't know how to post links from an iPhone.

There's also a huge thread over on AK Files where Atlantic has updated recently. Wont release any pictures tho, or give a time frame. They did say they are in testing phases right now. I'm hoping they'll be out around tax time.

http://www.akfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=186025

Edited by Mullet Man

Is the ACE an issued weapon in Israel? I thought they had almost universally adopted the M16/M4.

I read somewhere that these were specifically made, designed/updated for contracts to a couple South American countries. No clue how true that was.

They don't do anything for me. I'm holding out for Atlantic's 9mm Vityaz "clones" that are on the horizon.

Wiki has a list of countries that use the ACE.  Israel does not.

But this rifle looks perfect for countries wanting to upgrade from AKMs.  They use the same ammo and mags.