• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

7.62x39 pistol.  O M efffFing G.  I'm gonna be so fucking broke.  

The world is made of dirt and sand. Those things will get in your rifle from time to time.   Unless you're fighting a war in Candyland there is no reason to care whether your rifle will work full o

Don't forget about going CQB in the wonka factory slaughtering oompa loompas.

Posted Images

Guaranteed they heard the roar from across the web.

If they actually thought they could price it that high they aren't as smart as I thought they were.

Maybe they feel they missed out when the dealers were marking up Tavors to 2500 and they figured they could do their own markup this time.

With a 1700 msrp the street will be 1400. I don't think that's out of line for a quality rifle.

But won't be on my buy list. That niche is filled and then some.

Hold on a minute folks, consider this......The Ruger SR762 has an MSRP of $2,199.00, and it sells all day long for $1,600.00, I in fact bought on at this very price, that's a difference of $500. I'm thinking maybe $1100, $1200 for the Galil ???

Value is relative. Always.

And most firearms cost more than the acquisition price by a fair margin once you get it set up.

That's why I didn't get that 308 M77. $500 is pretty cheap but I'd spend another grand getting it "right".

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 1

7.62x39 pistol.  O M efffFing G.  I'm gonna be so fucking broke.

I really like the direction Galil went on this one. I have no doubt it will sell like crazy, so many people desire a more modern flat top look on their 7.62 platform these days and other than taking a grinder and rounding off your rear sight block this seems like a great option. I'm not sure how I feel about the charging handle dust cover, looks functional but if damage you're fucked! The Ak47 has survived many desert wars and didn't need it. Other than that it's looks like a bad motherfucker. Not sure it looks any meaner or functions any better than a Chaos AK Titan rail system on a 7.62 and cost, no match 7.62-$499.00 + Titan Rail$270.00=$769.00

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...