OK, maybe not Meth, but they both look like poster worthy examples for before/after Meth.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/10/24/sons-of-guns-stars-stephanie-hayden-kris-ford-arrested-cruelty-child/

'Sons of Guns' Stars Stephanie and Kris ARRESTED For Cruelty to Their Child 10/24/2014 2:33 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1024-stephanie-hayden-mug-shot-tmz-2.jpg
"Sons of Guns" stars Stephanie Hayden and Kris Ford were arrested Friday in Louisiana ... for allegedly hitting a 9-year-old boy with a belt so hard he bruised.

Parish of Livingston officials tell us Kris abused Stephanie's son from another relationship last month ... by striking the kid on his lower buttocks area.

Stephanie was also taken into custody ... because her son told cops she was present in the room. She's not being accused of hitting her kid.

As we previously reported ... Stephanie's dad Will Hayden was taken into custody back in August for allegedly molesting his other daughter -- and since then, he's been charged with another rape.

The show has since been cancelled.

Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Like 1

What a horrible thing to see cycles of child abuse continue.

I had far worse than ass whippings with a belt as a kid, but will not go into that.

Hopefully this is not a true child abuse situation, maybe the kid needed an ass whipping.

Stephanie does look a bit rough in that pic, and I hope it's not some kind of drug induced downward spiral.

I'm sure there is a lot of suffering going on in that family, that's very sad.

May God be with them and all of the many families like them.

• Like 1

20 years ago that shit wouldn't have been a deal at all.

Yep.

As long as it's not a regular thing that Kris does to blow off steam or just because he feels like it.

Some guys seem to feel like more of a man by beating on little kids. I've been witness to that as a kid myself and it's very ugly.

They are the 'cast' of the reality show based on red jacket firearms, a vendor on this forum, the show was called 'sons of guns' and was on discovery. The show was canceled recently, after the founder was arrested.. See the linked story in the OP... So basically no one.

They had to know that everyone related to Will was going to be under a microscope.

Anyone that requires striking a child to control them is not very inventive...

You can inflict an awful lot of discomfort without ever doing anything that would get you in trouble with the law. 

• Like 1

I still remember going into my elementary school's office with my mom, before I started school there. Mid 80s. There was a perforated paddle above the principal's office door, I'll never forget seeing that thing. I started going to school there, and it was gone.

• Like 1

If someone other than myself or my wife whipped my child with a belt he would be better off in jail where I could not get hands on him. You want to hit your children, fine, you want to hit someone else's child, expect problems. If the only way to control a nine year old is to hit them, you have already failed as a parent, IMO.

• Like 1

I still remember going into my elementary school's office with my mom, before I started school there. Mid 80s. There was a perforated paddle above the principal's office door, I'll never forget seeing that thing. I started going to school there, and it was gone.

In the 70's you got a choice. One hour of detention or three whacks with a paddle administered by the head coach.

THREE?!! You guys only got three? It always seemed there was some tattler in the outer office to report to the entire student body that you were getting your ass blistered. Usually, at least in my case it only happened once. We were always embarrassed to get spanked. Detention was an extra study hall only after school and Mom never found out. A note sent home accompanied the whacking. You didn't lose the note either. No comment on Kris and Steph, only one side of the story. They deserve the same consideration not to be tried in public opinion. Will, was already convicted here, he just hasn't been executed yet. I mean the sentence hasn't been executed.

See how life turns out for the kid after being assfuked for an eternity in foster care.

That's called out of the pan and into the fire.

I don't completely agree with this statement. I was in foster care from the age of 9 to 17. Early years were rough but it is what has made me who I am today. Not every foster home is great but not all are horrible. Luckily for me, my last one was the final impression I got before going into adulthood and I would not change a thing of my childhood. Let's hope for these kids, they can get through all the difficult times and learn from them. As for the adults, they should know better then to do these things to the children. I'm sure a button whooping was in order, but there are other ways to serve punishment.
  • Like 1

I raised my surviving daughter without spanking, but used a very extreme form of telling the truth as a tool and never wavered. If I told her she would lose a privilege and she fell out of line, at all, she lost it. There was no second chance and no second time of telling her. She only regained that privilege if she didn't mention it. She quickly realized that minding beat the shit out of doing without privilege. It taught her accountability and patience. I learned that "never lie to your kids" technique from a Greyhound bus driver on a ride from OK to FL. I played guitar for him for a few hours and he gave me some very useful knowledge.

Not saying spanking is right or wrong, just saying that it wouldn't have been a big deal a couple decades ago. Spank a child and you are the biggest piece of shit walking the planet. All the while, people who really do some sinister shit are coddled, protected, and excuses are constantly made for fucked up behavior and evil will towards others. Years ago, murderers were treated like murderers. Welcome to the alternate universe....

• Like 2

Only applied corporal punishment when they did something dangerous (key in a socket, walking out the second story front door of the apartment, or placing a plastic bag over their own heads).

Mom did give our daughter a slap across the mouth, when, at four years she said, "You are not the boss of me!"

Our daughter's a WSU Junior now, thinking about going to China, with her church group, for Christmas.

I'm so glad to be done with that!

Like a gun, a belt is a deterrent!

Edited by Sim_Player
  • Like 1