So $110 plus $18.40 shipping.  $128.40 for half a case to your door.

SGAmmo has 7.62x39 for $229.50 a case plus $22 shipping.  That's a lower price.  And they're not cocksucking scumbags.

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 6

CTD can keep it, even IF they had the lowest price AND delivered with with an offer to suck my unwashed GOA member.

They're still dirty cocksuckers.

I have never seen anything they have that you can't find somewhere else for less with just a little research.

Again, nothing to do with their price structure for me.

• Like 1

I can't stand CTD anymore than you guys and i avoid shopping there at all costs, but in a slight thread hijack ( sorry Jess) does anybody know where I can find those NATO fuel they sell anywhere else? I've found the knockoff ones in a few places but I can't seem to find the real ones anywhere.

I had my power go out earlier this year for 3 days and I only had two of the cans. It got real old going to the gas station 1 or twice a day. I'd love to buy some more but really don't want to give them any money

I can't stand CTD anymore than you guys and i avoid shopping there at all costs, but in a slight thread hijack ( sorry Jess) does anybody know where I can find those NATO fuel they sell anywhere else? I've found the knockoff ones in a few places but I can't seem to find the real ones anywhere.

I had my power go out earlier this year for 3 days and I only had two of the cans. It got real old going to the gas station 1 or twice a day. I'd love to buy some more but really don't want to give them any money

I bought some red ones on Ebay about three months ago for $69 a pair with nozzle. They are the Wavian style with flat recessed mig welds not the stupid flange welds that will leak.

This is the style you want, the red ones are a lot easier to fill without getting in trouble.. You'll have to shop for a better price.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LOT-of-4-New-Red-NATO-5-Gallon-Jerry-Can-20L-Army-Authentic-Military-Gas-Can-/390566834184?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5aef98f008