Ebola Nurse to Sue after Forced Quarantine

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2808178/Cuomo-Ebola-quarantine-hard-enforce.html

If I were Christy I would do a U-turn on the forced quarantine also...!

I would tell the public if they have a problem with doctors and nurses who firsthand treated ebola patients in west africa returning back to the states bowling, riding taxis/subways, eating sushi going about their regular lives who do not want to be quarantined to take it up with THEM...!!!!

If they as a state government cannot protect their own citizens because a few ELITISTS feel their rights are being violated then its up to the public to make their voices be heard.

This country is unprepared for this, very telling when you read the hospital stuck her ass in a tent out in the parking lot...!!

Also, the Elitist mindset is, we, joe and jane public are the Uneducated and Unclean... Remember that, You and your family are disposable because my rights are Greater than yours.

Edited by SmilinEd
  • Like 2
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She is willing to risk her life to treat Ebola patients in Africa, which is very admirable....which is what makes her refusal to go into quarantine in conditions that are much better than they are in

I have an idea... send her to Ferguson Missouri to march with the protesters.

The problem I have is that they are making up the rules as they go along and it's being driven by politics. There should have been a comprehensive nationwide plan to deal with this long ago that's bas

Posted Images

Use to look at the situation in Africa and say those poor stupid dumbasses are going to kill a lot of people out of ignorance of using the right protocols for public safety.

Wonder who all is saying that about America now?

we are not as special as you may think.........the rest of the world has been saying it for some time now we just refuse to accept it.....sadly.they are aware and watching for the big collapse of the smart ass narcissistic bullys.

She is willing to risk her life to treat Ebola patients in Africa, which is very admirable....which is what makes her refusal to go into quarantine in conditions that are much better than they are in Africa even more inexcusable.

Stick her elitist ass on a one way ticket BACK to West Africa! There she can frolic and play all she wants.

• Like 6

Use to look at the situation in Africa and say those poor stupid dumbasses are going to kill a lot of people out of ignorance of using the right protocols for public safety.

Wonder who all is saying that about America now?

we are not as special as you may think.........the rest of the world has been saying it for some time now we just refuse to accept it.....sadly.they are aware and watching for the big collapse of the smart ass narcissistic bullys.

Fuck the rest of the world....I never gave two shits what they thought of my beloved country....and I still don't  bad_egg.gif

As for the cunt nurse...see post #4 what.gif

• Like 3

If I went to Africa to help Ebola patients ... if I did, I would fully expect that I would have to undergo the full quarantine BEFORE I left the hot zone. No exceptions. No "but", "but", or "buts". Absolutely no exceptions ever.

People; quarantines are not new.. They have proven effective in stopping the spread of all sorts of bad shit diseases. As a health care professional, she must have known the protocols and quarantine procedures. I would have.

This is bullshit. Quarantines work. She should have been plucked out and forced to go through it BEFORE she even left Africa. This shit is exactly why there is a small chance we might have a major future USA Ebola problem.

Just me. Personal rant. HB of CJ (old coot) Thank God I am a RETIRED Registered Nurse. Boy ... times they are a changing. It is like they WANT to start a real Ebola situation. "Toto; I do not think we are in Kansas anymore."

• Like 3

The woman made a voluntary conscience decision to work in a epidemic area risking her life in the process which is her right and in of itself is commendable.

Like any decision there are always consequences good or ill that accompany it.

She has no grounds to make choices for others period.

More going on here than is being presented. The ruling party of this illegitimate government wants a showdown and she is being a useful idiot, true collectivism in action.

Now what happens when a person is exposed not by choice but circumstance, which I suspect is possibly closer to the point.

Never underestimate  

• Like 1

Where's Bloomberg's "Mommy Cult" asking why ebola exposed people can walk through grocery stores?

Isn't it a huge public safety issue for families and children to be exposed to ebola at the store?

Somebody could be walking through the grocery store coughing and sneezing ebola all over food products.

That's probably ok with the Mommy Cult as long as the person doesn't have a legally owned firearm on them.

This world has gone nucking futs!

Edited by Spartacus
  • Like 3

If we want to help the African continent we should abandon it completely and leave them alone for 50 years. They will have reverted so far back into their damn savagery they will do more to cleanse that continent of their own stain than Western man ever could.

Just look at the Tutsi and Hutus. Remember the shit that went down in Rwanda? Genocide by their own kind, and let the wildlife take care of the rest...

• Like 1

The problem I have is that they are making up the rules as they go along and it's being driven by politics. There should have been a comprehensive nationwide plan to deal with this long ago that's based on hard science and is applied to everyone equally. How many here think that Gov. Christie or anyone else of influence would ever have to spend three weeks in a tent if he somehow got exposed? No, that's just for the unwashed masses. There are a lot of politicians trying to cover their asses now and there is a fair amount of unwarranted hysteria mixed in with what should be purely reasonable and humane precautions coming solely from health care experts.

• Like 5

Is it possible that this is nothing more than another BS setup by the regime?  They want low information peeps to be appalled by quarantine.  It's racist.  It's violating my civil rights.  They hate women.

When the lunacy starts and flies in the face of common sense, I grab the foil and look for WTF is really going on.

• Like 2

The whole Ebola thing is just like Cheney's anthrax syrum, Obama's / Baxter H1n1 syrum and countless other black operation.

Follow the money. It's quite interesting.

I hope she sues and wins. Her case will help all the rest of the unarmed lemmings in the city, at least until they declare martial law.

This new synthesized strain of ebola is interesting. It keeps changing as it goes along, kind of like the media. First they were concerned it would go airborne. Then, they said it will last active on a surface for so many days after telling us that it can only be transferred by bodily fluids. Then the airlines and other companies say you can sit next to someone infected and not get it.

Anybody know the history of Marburg? Anybody know about Vector in Russia? Did you hear how the virus traveled 2000 miles in under a day over in Africa?

The whole thing stinks. You are more likely to die from the flu than to get Ebola. Hell, Bill Gates would disagree with me.

Ebola, the latest greatest fear factory.

Oh, and the plan to protect the population from outbreak? We already have that. The military holds the procedures to put into place if there ever was an epidemic. Obama fired most of the brass capable of following it out so who knows if it would still work but it has been planned and honed since world war 1.

Lets hope the civilian population figures out how to contain it so King Bozo doesn't have to depend or call in his gutted and neutered military that was hand selected not to oust him.

• Like 1

Well anyhow the good nurse and her boyfriend are now under a 21 day in house quarantine. Hopefully they'll take their relationship to a new level and rip each others eyes out.

University of Maine told nurse Hickox boyfriend to stay off campus for the duration of the quarantine. I'm sure those 2 Libtards are flipping shit.

Greta called the nurse a Hero last night and wanted viewers to comment (on Gretawireblog) on how they feel about the nurse and her threat of suing Jersey. Viewers kicked Greta in the girly parts and ppl want Kaci shipped back to.

Greta's show tonight should be very interesting and it would not surprise me if Greta doesn't out the Bitch for who she is

• Like 1

remember bird flu pandemic about to wipe us out!..........that the govt was talking about making the inoculation shots mandatory!!

that prick Cheney owns Tamiflu the company that makes  the bird flu saviour of mankind scorn.gif

Tamiflu is a product of Genentech a subsidiary of Roche

I can find  NO connection with Dick Cheney.

I don't see the Dick Cheney tie with Genentech either, other than Cheney headed Halliburton and there was a Halliburton board member who came from Genentech..... but I doubt that's anything.

I do remember the govt. "threats" of a mandatory bird flu vaccine though.

Edit: We posted close together... yep maybe Donald Rumsfeld (who worked for GD Searle which gave us aspartame, a sweetener in diet sodas and many foods & candies, alleged to be very toxic by some sources).

"Here's the kicker: When Searle was absorbed by Monsanto in 1985, Donald Rumsfeld reportedly received a $12 million bonus, pretty big money in those days. Also, while at Searle, Rumsfeld was awarded Outstanding CEO in the Pharmaceutical Industry from the Wall Street Transcript (1980) and Financial World (1981)! Imagine that..."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robbie-gennet/donald-rumsfeld-and-the-s_b_805581.html

Edited by Spartacus

It wasn't Cheney it was Rumsfeld,

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2009/04/27/725102/-Tamiflu-Rumsfeld-and-Cheney

Kinda like when Bill Clinton bought all those pork bellies...wink.png      money.gif

That story linking wrong doing on Rumsfelds part was later proven to be false.

This was at the top of the hate bush days in 2009

And by the daily Kos a libtard lying machine 

It blows me away how so many supposed conservative gun owners  swallow all this liberal communist propaganda 

It wasn't Cheney it was Rumsfeld,

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2009/04/27/725102/-Tamiflu-Rumsfeld-and-Cheney

Kinda like when Bill Clinton bought all those pork bellies...wink.png      money.gif

That story linking wrong doing on Rumsfelds part was later proven to be false.

This was at the top of the hate bush days in 2009

And by the daily Kos a libtard lying machine 

It blows me away how so many supposed conservative gun owners  swallow all this liberal communist propaganda 

I know the daily kos is a libtard website who play loose with the facts, just pointing out it was Rummy they were demonizing...

There are plenty of ppl who just have lost trust in everybody who holds an office, understandably. But they should do their own do diligence to find out what the facts are and quit repeating B.S. and determine what you stand for and why.

Martha Stewart is a criminal for insider trading...???? Do ppl believe justice was served with her going to jail...??? I don't

I hear ya on the daily kos tho and the Huffington Post...

Edited by SmilinEd

To make matters even worse she is not from maine. Neither is her boyfriend who she is visiting . He has only been here for about a year. The university should also kick his but out for 21 days as he will have contact with her. Ther is talk of quaranting her anway. People up here are not to happy about the whole thing.

To make matters even worse she is not from maine. Neither is her boyfriend who she is visiting . He has only been here for about a year. The university should also kick his but out for 21 days as he will have contact with her. Ther is talk of quaranting her anway. People up here are not to happy about the whole thing.

Yes, they are both self quarantined in the house they share.. The natives (who are not happy) probably have them under close surveillance and I think if they leave that house before the 21 days are up they will be placed in black bags and stoned..

Fucking Liberal Outsiders, Scourge of the Earth...!!!

• Like 1