Ebola Nurse to Sue after Forced Quarantine

The woman denied her room mate is infected in her statement to the press, who knows if that is true or not.

Makes no difference either way, she needs to be in quarantine.

I'll continue to go with the ole boy scout motto, and fuck the eye bleedn bitch up north, or any of them for that matter. I do not trust my government.........ANY OF IT 010.gif

I stocked up on several cases of bleach a couple weeks ago.....squirt  squirtshocked.gif

I figure you are kidding, but in case you are not, don't stock large amounts of bleach as a prep.

Bleach has a relatively short shelf life, it reduces to salt water after a while.

The prepper sites say to stock that powder that is used for chlorinating pools. You mix with water

to make smaller amounts of bleach as you need it.

For long term storage that is a great way to keep supplies of chlorine. Takes up a lot less space and is easier to carry to boot.

Does take years to go bad in it's more common form so as long as its rotated thats fine also.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She is willing to risk her life to treat Ebola patients in Africa, which is very admirable....which is what makes her refusal to go into quarantine in conditions that are much better than they are in

I have an idea... send her to Ferguson Missouri to march with the protesters.

The problem I have is that they are making up the rules as they go along and it's being driven by politics. There should have been a comprehensive nationwide plan to deal with this long ago that's bas

Posted Images

The woman denied her room mate is infected in her statement to the press, who knows if that is true or not.

Makes no difference either way, she needs to be in quarantine.

I'll continue to go with the ole boy scout motto, and fuck the eye bleedn bitch up north, or any of them for that matter. I do not trust my government.........ANY OF IT 010.gif

I stocked up on several cases of bleach a couple weeks ago.....squirt  squirtshocked.gif

I figure you are kidding, but in case you are not, don't stock large amounts of bleach as a prep.

Bleach has a relatively short shelf life, it reduces to salt water after a while.

The prepper sites say to stock that powder that is used for chlorinating pools. You mix with water

to make smaller amounts of bleach as you need it.

I did not know about the shelf life or that it reduces to salt water, Thanks for that tip.

We always have pool shock on hand, as there is a monster in the back yard eyes_droped.gif

10409447_875887319090231_485802072392422

I posted this 5 days ago and it's still true.  No one else has died in the US. I don't doubt that we're in for a shit storm at some point in the future, but it's name isn't Ebola. 

Yep, 5 days is a lifetime, read on Drudge ( right-wing ) that showed a study saying the U.S. could see up to 130 ebola deaths by the end of the yr, that was the high-end of the spectrum. 

Then I read that the U.S. Gov was preparing a location in Va to receive overseas ebola patients.

Anyhow I believe the hospitals in the U.S. are still vastly unprepared

Btw, the WA's eat the shit out of fruit bats... eyes_droped.gif

• Like 1

Yep, woodchuck, haven't ate one of those in yrs..I know this is way off topic,

But we use to shoot the young ones, older ones sometimes tough,  if memory is correct whistle-hogs have scent glands under front legs that need to be removed while dressing out, then clean as any other small animal.

We usually qrtered and cooked in a slow cooker with diced and stewed tomatoes and onion, meat would fall off the bones and tasted like beef although abit stringy...

Yep, woodchuck, haven't ate one of those in yrs..I know this is way off topic,

But we use to shoot the young ones, older ones sometimes tough,  if memory is correct whistle-hogs have scent glands under front legs that need to be removed while dressing out, then clean as any other small animal.

We usually qrtered and cooked in a slow cooker with diced and stewed tomatoes and onion, meat would fall off the bones and tasted like beef although abit stringy...

and between the shoulder blades.