San Antonio Ordinance to Allow Men into Women’s Restrooms?

Aug 13, 2013

transgender-bathroom-620-240.jpgAn important question to ponder – when has it ever made sense for Texas to follow California’s radical policies?

You may have heard that California Governor Jerry Brown (D) has signed into law a “Transgender Bathroom Bill” that allows public school students to use the bathroom and locker room of their choice – regardless of their actual biological gender. Homosexual advocates around the nation are applauding the law and calling it a “watershed moment not only for California, but for the entire nation.”

Not surprisingly, as Todd Starnes with Fox News reports, many in California, especially parents, are understandably outraged over the law:

“This is a very radical idea,” she said. “You’re going to have first-grade boys going to the restroom next to first-grade girls without any supervision.” – Karen England

“Think of all of the parents and all of the students that would be uncomfortable in this situation, and that a student has no burden but to declare that ‘I want to be in the boys shower or the girls shower’ that day.” – California State Sen. Jim Nielson

This is clearly a misguided and dangerous policy – but that’s just California, right?

Wrong.

Shockingly, a similar policy may be coming to Texas as a part of San Antonio’s proposed ordinance that we have been referring to as the Anti-Religious Freedom Ordinance. While we have outlined many of the serious religious freedom problems with the ordinance, particular for Christians, citizens of San Antonio need to also understand the ordinance would also contain “Transgender Bathroom” language. Except, this language would not just apply to schools – but to all public access bathrooms – likely including those in private businesses.

Specifically, the ordinance makes it illegal to deny “facilities” because of a person’s “gender identity.” These facilities are commonly understood to include bathrooms, locker rooms, and other changing facilities.

The proposed ordinance contains no exemption for places in which people are customarily in various states of undress, such as a locker room or bathroom. This will force citizens in San Antonio, including children, to share bathrooms/locker rooms with those that choose a “transgender” identity and are of the opposite sex. Simply put, men will be allowed to use women’s restrooms.

The danger of this policy is clear – women and children will be put needlessly at risk as heterosexual, sexual predators will be able to gain easier access to their targets. The City Council has a duty to protect women and children, not place them at risk. They are simply placing political correctness above the safety of their citizens.

The San Antonio City Council’s proposed ordinance is severely misguided policy and has major constitutional concerns. Stay tuned to our website as we will be following up this post with more details on other serious concerns with the proposed ordinance.

- See more at: http://txvalues.org/2013/08/13/san-antonio-ordinance-to-allow-men-into-womens-restrooms/#sthash.GqvRLpNO.dpuf

We are going to lose Texas if we're not careful.  All the lib's moving there taking their bullshit with them.  

• Like 2

FWIW, Houston, Austin, and San Antonio, have been liberal strongholds for some time now. I look at them as zombie concentration camps kept in check by the rest of the common sense Texans that surround them. It is very clear though that West Coast and Northeastern liberals are leaving the wastelands created by their own policies, and looking for new resources to start all over again.

They are like a parasite, feed on and kill the host, and then look for a new host to start feeding again. (GOB excluded of course) :)

Things are rapidly spiraling to a tipping point.

• Like 3

FWIW, Houston, Austin, and San Antonio, have been liberal strongholds for some time now. I look at them as zombie concentration camps kept in check by the rest of the common sense Texans that surround them. It is very clear though that West Coast and Northeastern liberals are leaving the wastelands created by their own policies, and looking for new resources to start all over again.

They are like a parasite, feed on and kill the host, and then look for a new host to start feeding again. (GOB excluded of course) smile.png

You left out Dallas as well. These cities are NOT considered part of the state. They are liberal shitholes occupied by katrina refugees, homos, illegals and muzzies. Been to all of them and can confirm. However, outside of downtown Dallas and in the surrounding suburbs of these cities it is mostly conservative and outside that about 100% conservative. 

These invaders stay in the shitholes and do not venture outside them.

Regardless of where you live these vermin are a disease that infects wherever they go. When they have turned their environment into Detroit they seek out fresh environments to infect. No one/state is immune.

They must be beaten down and isolated and hopefully when TSHTF they will be consumed by their own in their infected enclaves. I guarantee in Texas if that happens if they venture outside these enclaves it will be open zombie season. There will be no shortage of zombie eradicators.

• Like 2

They are like a parasite, feed on and kill the host, and then look for a new host to start feeding again. (GOB excluded of course) smile.png

You left out Dallas as well. These cities are NOT considered part of the state. They are liberal shitholes occupied by katrina refugees, homos, illegals and muzzies. Been to all of them and can confirm. However, outside of downtown Dallas and in the surrounding suburbs of these cities it is mostly conservative and outside that about 100% conservative. 

Regardless of where you live these vermin are a disease that infects wherever they go. When they have turned their environment into Detroit they seek out fresh environments to infect. No one/state is immune.

They must be beaten down and isolated and hopefully when TSHTF they will be consumed by their own in their infected enclaves. I guarantee in Texas if that happens if they venture outside these enclaves it will be open zombie season. There will be no shortage of zombie eradicators.

You realize that you just described NYC, Buffalo, and the NYS Government, and then rest of the State. Right? 

• Like 2

JAG and Spacehog are right...Its not "Texas". Its the liberal shitholes. Dallas County and Travis County (Austin) are really the only liberal parts of the state, and I guess Houston is getting close. The other 90% of the state (geographically speaking) is solid conservative. Katrina really changed a lot of the demographics, and it is still shocking to me how many refugees we got and how many stayed.

The biggest problem for Texas is how well it is run. Major corporations like Texas and bring their business here, or expand and open in Texas and liberal idiots move here because of transfer or starting career.

I really don't think Texas is in any danger of turning purple anytime soon. The dems targeted Texas this election cycle, and it has been a miserable failure. The governor's race will tell us a lot. If Abbot wins by 12 or more, we are fine. If he wins by less then 10, we are in trouble. I can't believe anyone would vote for Davis, but if she hits 45% of the vote, we are in trouble. Just don't think it will happen.

• Like 1

You realize that you just described NYC, Buffalo, and the NYS Government, and then rest of the State. Right? 

My guess is, that's where those assholes came from.

• Like 2

I think you can look at any state and see that the urban populations are very liberal, while the rural areas are more conservative. There are plenty of Californians and New Yorkers that are just as pissed at what is going on in their State as many of us are in other areas of the country. Unfortunately there is very little they can do about it, because they are outnumbered by the dense urban populations. I just wish that liberal transplants from the cities they are escaping from, had a waiting period before they could vote in local elections in their new location, if nothing else to give us a grace period before turning their new found home (our home) into the same hell that they are escaping from.

• Like 2

JAG and Spacehog are right...Its not "Texas". Its the liberal shitholes. Dallas County and Travis County (Austin) are really the only liberal parts of the state, and I guess Houston is getting close. The other 90% of the state (geographically speaking) is solid conservative. Katrina really changed a lot of the demographics, and it is still shocking to me how many refugees we got and how many stayed.

Katrina fucked up my locale beyond repair. It was a good place to live, still had a small town vibe, since it was after all a small town. Then the liberal cocksuckers literally  bussed in the Katrina rats, created section 8 housing for them, set them up with low cost FHA loans so they could get homes in decent subdivisions they could never afford on their own, and it's been downhill ever since.

They kicked the door open for these wretches, and they in turn threw it wide open for their homies, and now the little town where I grew up is a mongrel stew of minorities, foreigners, and carpet baggers. Crime rates through the roof, drugs easily found, shiftless urban outdoorsmen on every corner, and it gets worse every year since.

Finally getting the fuck out of here in November, and moving into a rural part of Northeast Ga., a move long overdue....mad.gif 

• Like 1

PA has been like that for decades. The ENTIRE state is "RED", except for the big cities of Pittsburgh, Harrisburg and Filthadelphia. Because of those 3 cities, the state is listed as "BLUE" for most elections.  :angry:

Yep.............same shit here, scumbags took over, it's just a cesspool now.

It's amazing how fast these roaches spread.  It was less than two years ago that you were singing VA's praises.  I'm not beating up on you bro.  Just pointing out the very sad fact.

Blame it all on those silly Christians that oppose birth control and abortion. Now the vermin have out bred us to the point that OUR survival as Nation and culture of self reliance is SERIOUSLY in doubt. In  the 50's anyone having the second baby on the public dime was sterilized. Now they just have as many as they want, or are ignorant enough to have, and their 9 bastards breed 81 more!

• Like 1

Not so sure Christians oppose pre-conception birth control, but they do oppose abortion which is a post conception.  I am of the opinion that people need to be responsible for their actions.  I was young once, and yes, I had A LOT of fun with the ladies before finding my wife, but the one thing I always did was take precautions and measures so as not to impregnate anyone.  That's the responsible thing to do.  And that's also as far as I'll go on that. 

• Like 2

Having been born and raised in Lubbock, Tx, I left when I was 18 for my career in the Corps.  When I retired in 2002, the only thing I wanted to do was to get back to my beloved Texas.  Finally, in 2013, I quit my job and packed up my family and moved to San Antonio.  All I can say is this:  It is most certainly NOT the Texas I left, not by a long shot.  I would still do it again and prefer Texas over the Foriegn country of Northern VA, but I can't believe how much it has changed.  And Change in a bad way. 

• Like 1

LOL, my property borders VT. How frustrating do you think that is. Even with their liberal views on dope and gay marriage, it is still a desirable place because of the gun laws.

• Like 1

Yep.............same shit here, scumbags took over, it's just a cesspool now.

It's amazing how fast these roaches spread.  It was less than two years ago that you were singing VA's praises.  I'm not beating up on you bro.  Just pointing out the very sad fact.

Virginia is very conservative in general, but the scum in the cities have fucked it up for everyone, just like other places in the country. Our gun laws are still very good, we don't have a castle doctrine but other than that we're good to go, I just hope we can hold on to what we have amazing.gif

Having been born and raised in Lubbock, Tx, I left when I was 18 for my career in the Corps.  When I retired in 2002, the only thing I wanted to do was to get back to my beloved Texas.  Finally, in 2013, I quit my job and packed up my family and moved to San Antonio.  All I can say is this:  It is most certainly NOT the Texas I left, not by a long shot.  I would still do it again and prefer Texas over the Foriegn country of Northern VA, but I can't believe how much it has changed.  And Change in a bad way. 

Dude...Northern Virginia is another fuken planet, we consider it part of DC tinfoilhat.gif

It really pains me to see the scumbags screwing up Texas, I've often thought I might retire down there if lived long enough. My stepson moved to Austin about six months ago, he is doing well, very well indeed. I schooled him about the left and how they fuck up everything they touch, he saw the light.

Yeah, I know all too well how fucked up Northern Va. is.  The rest of Virginia is alright...if it hadn't been for the out-the-ass taxes, and the high cost of living, might have considered on staying.  Couldn't afford to.  I do miss the green grass, the trees and mountains though.  However, absolutely nothing else. 

San Antonio sucks man. Those two twins are making a mess of the place.

Don't forget to mention their fucked up mother. Bad mouthing the defenders of the Alamo.

Send the fat pig bitch and her grown ass kids back to Mexico.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/09/05/mother-dem-convention-star-castro-called-alamo-defenders-drunks-crooks/

Edited by Jet

Don't forget to mention their fucked up mother. Bad mouthing the defenders of the Alamo.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/09/05/mother-dem-convention-star-castro-called-alamo-defenders-drunks-crooks/

Real nice....I truly wish Y'all luck with those people, but it looks like Texans are starting to really lose Texas nothing_to_say.gif

Real nice....I truly wish Y'all luck with those people, but it looks like Texans are starting to really lose Texas nothing_to_say.gif

No....we are staying and fighting. And this fight we will win.