Anti-gun Missouri Dem. arrested with 9mm pistol, refuses breathalyzer

GUYS,

FOR SOME REASON, SHORTLY AFTER I POSTED THIS ARTICLE, IT WAS SUDDENLY MOVED TO "YOU DON'T HAVE PERMISSION TO VIEW THAT" STATUS, AND THEN TO "WE CAN'T FIND THAT" STATUS.

I CONTACTED JUGGERNAUT TO SEE WHAT THE PROBLEM WAS AND HE SAID THAT HE WOULD CONTACT THE RESPONSIBLE PARTY AND FIND OUT AND GET BACK TO ME.

AFTER WAITING FOR AN ANSWER FOR SOME DAYS, I RE-CONTACTED JUGGERNAUT AND INQUIRED IF HE HAD LEARNED THE REASON FOR THIS ACTION AND HE SAID NO, AND THAT IT WAS VERY ODD, IMHO.

SO.............I'M RE-POSTING SAID ARTICLE.

AND I'M OPEN TO LISTENING TO THE RESPONSIBLE PARTIES EXPLANATION FOR THIS ACTION.

JESS1344

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, ETC.,......................

TOO, TOO, TOO, SWEET; I LOVE IT WHEN THESE RACIST THUGS GET CAUGHT AND EXPOSED IN THEIR HYPOCRACY, PARTICULARLY AS IT INVOLVES CARRYING (LEGAL AND LICENSED) CONCEALED WEAPONS.

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BET THAT SHE'S NEVER CHARGED, OR GIVEN A WRIST SLAP?

IF IT WERE I, I'D BE IN THE STATE PEN, AND A CONVICTED FELON!

JESS1344

• Like 3

The face of hypocrisy incarnate in that video. Portraying herself as an example for people to follow while still exhibiting an air of eliteism and expectation she can live her life anyway she wants.

Too bad I can't give you more than a single "like".

Well said, Brother!

Jess: thanks for original posting and pursuing it's "viewability"!

• Like 1

I have no doubt we have at least one infiltrator in the forum.  I'm always suspicious of people that ask stupid questions about guns.  Seems that lately we have had one particularly active thread with plenty of those.

• Like 5

I have no doubt we have at least one infiltrator in the forum.  I'm always suspicious of people that ask stupid questions about guns.  Seems that lately we have had one particularly active thread with plenty of those.

tinfoilhat.gif tinfoilhat.giftinfoilhat.gif  

post-13516-0-76309400-1414858962.png

• Like 1

DLT,

PERZACTLY..........

NOT THAT I HAVE ONE, BUT GREAT MINDS DO THINK ALIKE, AND YOU ARE ON THE SAME STREAM-OF-CONCIOUSNESS, I DO BELIEVE.

I JUST QUIT PLAYING, AFTER A WHILE, AND JUST BACKED OFF FOR A WIDER VIEW, SO AS TO VIEW THE WHOLE CHESSBOARD BETTER.

I DID OBSERVE THAT ONE VERY SLIGHTLY CRITICAL COMMENT WAS SUMMARILY DELETED, IN SHORT ORDER.

HOW OFTEN YOU SEE THAT?

JUS' SAYIN'.........

JESS1344

The commies monitor this site more than any other forum on the web. This forum is fortified with individuals that terrify the shit out of them. I constantly see plants pop up and off about stupid and illegal shit trying to entrap members and gain information.

Remember that fuck stain fed that posted the photos of the auto plate? Yep, he's still here sucking dick for the commies as usual.

Hello fuck face.

• Like 3

The commies monitor this site more than any other forum on the web. This forum is fortified with individuals that terrify the shit out of them.

Well I don't know about that...??? there are other forums out there that promote Radical Islam I'm sure that getting more attention than this one, with all due respect

tinfoilhat.gif tinfoilhat.giftinfoilhat.gif  

attachicon.gifHESHE.png

AA,

DAMNITMAN, YOU ALMOST CAUSED ME TO HARK A MOUTHFUL OF WOLF BRAND CHILI ONTO MY KEYBOARD!

JESS1344haha.gif 

The commies monitor this site more than any other forum on the web. This forum is fortified with individuals that terrify the shit out of them.

Well I don't know about that...??? there are other forums out there that promote Radical Islam I'm sure that getting more attention than this one, with all due respect

Stryker's post immediately think of one forum I would read, SnipersHide... Just went there and find out the forum has been sold, ruined it with a whole bunch of sports BS. WTF.....!!!!! Gawd, the Forum had TONS OF INFORMATION ...!!!!

On another site someone posted the old thread for SH, thank God, I'm sure overtime that will be disappeared also

Anyways, I would be more concerned with somebody having the ability of tagging me from 1000yds than someone with their make-up all messed up spraying from the hip..

I haven't seen any evidence that this administration gives two shits about radical islam.  In fact they just released 30 murdering terrorists from gitmo who have undoubtedly already joined their goatfucker brothers in isis.

What they do care about is you and I and anybody who believes the Constitution actually means what it says. 

The fbi and dhs training manuals don't say one damn word about Islamic terrorists but it does name military veterans and libertarians and "right wingers" as potential terrorists.

The military is being cut to a fraction while alphabet agencies and police forces stockpile arms, ammunition, and armored vehicles.

Their battle plans aren't about fighting islamists, they are about fighting us. 

Why is that?

• Like 2

I haven't seen any evidence that this administration gives two shits about radical islam.  In fact they just released 30 murdering terrorists from gitmo who have undoubtedly already joined their goatfucker brothers in isis.

What they do care about is you and I and anybody who believes the Constitution actually means what it says. 

The fbi and dhs training manuals don't say one damn word about Islamic terrorists but it does name military veterans and libertarians and "right wingers" as potential terrorists.

The military is being cut to a fraction while alphabet agencies and police forces stockpile arms, ammunition, and armored vehicles.

Their battle plans aren't about fighting islamists, they are about fighting us. 

Why is that?

I keep thinking (silly me) that the fed is working to keep us safe and we are the friendlys. 

Nov 4th cannot arrive soon enough...

• Like 2

Cuz we have SCARY AVATARS....????

Mine is not scary at all. I take offense you racist!

Thats debatable, Christmas Tree ( Christian symbolism), small child with loaded AR15, and an attack dog in the background...???  haha.gif

Edited by SmilinEd
  • Like 3

Maybe somebody didn't like that I called her a cunt.  But there's no getting around it, this woman is a cunt.

Cunt is not a very good word to describe these people, hemorrhoid would be aa better word. Even an asshole serves a purpose, but a hemorrhoid is just a bloody PAIN IN THE ASS! It serves NO useful purpose!

If you really want to piss off a woman.  I mean like rage mode.  Call her a cunt.

My wife gets mad when I say the word for any reason.  It's the only word she reacts to that way.

• Like 1