Massive Non-Citizen Voting Uncovered in Maryland

Typical criminal commies.

Officials in those counties know it's happening, it's the only way they can put their people in office.

Cheating, lying stealing, whatever it takes. Those who play by the rules are foolish rubes to them.

You won't see this in the mainstream media, it's their side doing it.

Once in power, the commies pump up the taxes, extend the give-away programs, and work on gun control.

• Like 1

Of course this is happening. How does any one think that halfbreed Kenyan got elected, twice! His administration is so illegal on so many different levels it's mind boggling. From the crimes the .gov commits with the IRS, FBI, ATF, Attorney gen. office, EPA , the list is endless, and to this day and have gotten away with it 100%, of course they are going to commit election fraud. Why not. Nobody, I mean NOBODY has done anything to prosecute anything that has occurred since 2008.

If those dumbass Repubs manage to take both houses wait until the 2016 election.

The fraud will be unprecedented in the history of this country.

• Like 1

If voter ID laws get implemented across the country, we'll start seeing free ID cards being issued to non-citizens.

I guarantee the Dems are planning ahead.

They lay in bed at night thinking about this stuff.

Edited by Sim_Player
  • Like 3

The founding fathers are spinning in their graves.

I predict the courts will dismiss the case because nobody has "standing" to sue because nobody can "show harm".

The fact is that the most basic right of all is being stolen from us.  If our votes are cancelled by criminals and the gov is deliberately enabling it then there is no legal or moral reason to obey this government.

Government of the criminals, for the criminals, by the criminals.

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 3

If voter ID laws get implemented across the country, we'll start seeing free ID cards being issued to non-citizens.

They already ARE! Remember the "Motor-Voter" laws? Combine that with the states that have been issuing Driver's Licenses to illegals, all they have to do is check a box, and BINGO- they can vote "legally" now!

Besides, there are already documented cases of people "happily" voting more than once. It's not just the "illegals" we need to worry about.

Tell me again WHY I should bother voting any more? The two "accepted" candidates that get through the primaries are never the one I would prefer to vote for. The two on the ballot are both lying, hypocritical assholes. The Court says people don't have to show ID to vote, but I have ALWAYS had to show an ID. The "people" complain about the "separation of Church and State" yet every time I go to vote it's always in a CHURCH?!

From now on I'm voting for the local bills that I "think" might actually help my local town be a better place (or at least have decent roads and fire houses), then I'm voting for whateverthefuk candidate who's on the ballot who is NOT a Dem. or Rep. Just maybe, when they see the "winner" got less than 20% of the vote and the approval rating of Congress remains below 20%, just maybe they'll figure out how badly they're screwing up this country.   Yeah... right... suuurrreee they will.  :rolleyes:

• Like 3

GUYS,

THATS PRETTY FRIGGIN' RICH, EVEN THE MOSCOW AND BEIJING-TRAINED ANC COMMUNIST TERRORIST MANDELA WANTED VOTER I.D.!

A LITTLE LATE FOR THIS ELECTION, BUT I'D LIKE TO SEE PEOPLE SHOWING UP AT EVERY DEMOCRAT POLITICAL RALLY, SPEECH, FUND RAISER, ETC., BEARING THAT POSTER!

JESS1344

• Like 4

GUYS,

THATS PRETTY FRIGGIN' RICH, EVEN THE MOSCOW AND BEIJING-TRAINED ANC COMMUNIST TERRORIST MANDELA WANTED VOTER I.D.!

A LITTLE LATE FOR THIS ELECTION, BUT I'D LIKE TO SEE PEOPLE SHOWING UP AT EVERY DEMOCRAT POLITICAL RALLY, SPEECH, FUND RAISER, ETC., BEARING THAT POSTER!

JESS1344

I would be behind that 100 percent