Just wanted to let everyone Chaos has positioned itself to start manufacturing weapons after the new year, providing the ATF gives us a green light on our type7 FFL application. We are filling for a class2 there after to do shorty designs as well. I know it's going to be an interesting year coming up for our company and with the future of Saiga being what it is we need options!

• Like 18

Getting an entire weapon off the ground is by far the largest undertaking for Chaos Inc. to date! Most people in the game know what a large statement it is to claim weapon manufacturing, it's a huge monumental task even for the big boys. We have been quite on this issue because we had so much red tape to take care of getting to this stage. Having a back ground in large scale manufacturing for other companies in my past has given me the confidence to proceed to the next level. I believe people are going to dig our new designs, know there's a long road ahead but, it's always been a long road ahead! Nothing new there...

• Like 7

Wow and thank you! Yep; quite an undertaking. Does this imply that eventually we might, (might) see some Saiga critical spare parts becoming available, or will your products be "clean sheet" designs? Firing pins, extractors and complete bolts come to mind, especially for the Saiga 12 and Saiga 7.62X51 platforms? HB of CJ (old coot)

I have no doubt they will be well made. Looking forward to seeing what you have in the works. I really hope it is a US made semi auto shotgun that takes available mags.

Don't know about available mags but in one of the threads cam started he posted a link to an article that said it would be a semi auto shotgun. Definitely puts my plans to buy a vepr on hold for a while

Good luck and can't wait to see what you make

• Like 1

The guy who came up with .458 Socom got into AKs specifically to build them. He has some shop called tro-mex or something like that... I think if they were selling well enough to keep going we would be hearing more about them.

If you can make a Saiga 12 and an AK47 as good or better than the Russians, you will be a huge success! I wish you the best of luck with your new business no matter what you decide to build. There is a huge demand for the Rifles and Shotguns our fearless dips shit prevented from being imported to this country. Even if they become available again in 2016, having spare parts for our US and Russian made Saigas will be in demand.

If you do make an American Saiga, let me know. I will gladly fork over the cash to you as I trust that you know exactly how one should be made. You're a true Saiga junkie and that will show in your work.

Hooah!

• Like 2

I think this is very exciting news.   I have faith in Cameron that this new product will be well thought out and properly manufactured.  I would like a U.S. made Vepr alternative.

If possible, I'd like to see a Chaos 12 gauge semi automatic shotgun with: an AR style safety, one with positive engagement and disengagement; an easily changeable barrel (standard/slug/longer or shorter); chrome lined, threaded, barrel; readily interchangeable stocks; rail options (I suspect this will not be a problem for Chaos); a good, modern, trigger; easy take down and reassembly and some factory finish options, such as FDE, O.D. Green and, possibly, my favorite, marine/nickel.

Edited by WarriorJudge
  • Like 1

I think this is very exciting news.   I have faith in Cameron that this new product will be well thought out and properly manufactured.  I would like a U.S. made Vepr alternative.

If possible, I'd like to see a Chaos 12 gauge semi automatic shotgun with: an AR style safety, one with positive engagement and disengagement; an easily changeable barrel (standard/slug/longer or shorter); chrome lined, threaded, barrel; readily interchangeable stocks; rail options (I suspect this will not be a problem for Chaos); a good, modern, trigger; easy take down and reassembly and some factory finish options, such as FDE, O.D. Green and, possibly, my favorite, marine/nickel.

Red hot!

We will be releasing design info and price point after the new year, I think people will dig it.

• Like 4