DANE AXE, on 26 Nov 2014 - 08:28 AM, said:

No national coverage, no protests, no marches, over the Akron off duty, unarmed policeman. Gunned down in front of his finance, four others were wounded. The multiple felon that did this. Has a 96 page rap sheet.

If Wilson held a press conference. Then said he has always voted straight ticket deomocrat. Is a latent homosexual. Has had his DNA tested and he is 11% negro. Would they apologize and go home?

But dey show is talken bout da kid W/pellet gun killed by a cop in Cleveland beaten.gif

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fuck the race baiters.   Kid played a stupid game. Won a stupid prize.

The thing that burns my ass about Ferguson, It's not that people protesting against an "alleged injustice", or that an Officer "shot" someone in self defense... But the sheep mindset that the "Governm

Tell them exactly when its going to be and where they can set up, then line the streets with claymores.

Posted Images

Amen brother. Where were his parents? Maybe that is asking too much. No child of mine would be left to their own devices at age 12. Who covered or removed the blaze orange on the airsoft muzzle? OH, my bad, this is the policeman's fault. We already know that the victim-hood culture. The "protected class". Will not ever take responsibility, or admit fault.   

• Like 1

If Wilson held a press conference. Then said he has always voted straight ticket deomocrat. Is a latent homosexual. Has had his DNA tested and he is 11% negro.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^About fell out of the chair laughinghaha.gif

DANE AXE, on 26 Nov 2014 - 08:28 AM, said:

No national coverage, no protests, no marches, over the Akron off duty, unarmed policeman. Gunned down in front of his finance, four others were wounded. The multiple felon that did this. Has a 96 page rap sheet.

If Wilson held a press conference. Then said he has always voted straight ticket deomocrat. Is a latent homosexual. Has had his DNA tested and he is 11% negro. Would they apologize and go home?

But dey show is talken bout da kid W/pellet gun killed by a cop in Cleveland beaten.gif

Yep, wonder who popped the red plastic and sacrificed that 12 yr old...???

Edited by SmilinEd

Black lawmakers against recognition of Va. tribe;

http://news.yahoo.com/black-lawmakers-against-recognition-va-tribe-143857445--politics.html

Several members of the Congressional Black Caucus are urging the Obama administration to withhold federal recognition of a Virginia Indian tribe because of its history of banning intermarriage with blacks.

Here's another case of "do what we demand or else", the federal gubmit telling people who they MUST allow to fuck their sons and daughters.

You people are RACISTS because you won't let me fuck your kin and marry into your clan.........them racist fuken Indians bad_egg.gif  

The thing that burns my ass about Ferguson, It's not that people protesting against an "alleged injustice", or that an Officer "shot" someone in self defense... But the sheep mindset that the "Government" is going to "protect" you and your property and maintain "law and order"... This is the VERY reason we have the 2A.. I guarantee you than if a person could legally defend their property without fear of reprisal from the state.. get a few people bleeding out on the asphalt with a belly full of buckshot for attempting to loot from the business owners, who took appropriate measures to protect their property.. The rioters would learn real quick to "stick to the point of the protest... and the state may realize that we don't need 'em to "roll heavy".. because we got it covered as a free people... But alas, we are not...

• Like 8

The thing that burns my ass about Ferguson, It's not that people protesting against an "alleged injustice", or that an Officer "shot" someone in self defense... But the sheep mindset that the "Government" is going to "protect" you and your property and maintain "law and order"... This is the VERY reason we have the 2A.. I guarantee you than if a person could legally defend their property without fear of reprisal from the state.. get a few people bleeding out on the asphalt with a belly full of buckshot for attempting to loot from the business owners, who took appropriate measures to protect their property.. The rioters would learn real quick to "stick to the point of the protest... and the state may realize that we don't need 'em to "roll heavy".. because we got it covered as a free people... But alas, we are not...

Exactly.

People in general have been programmed to rely on others for protection, instead of relying on themselves for their own protection. I feel that deadly force should be expanded to allow people to use it to protect their property. As for many, it is their livelihood.

• Like 1
Captain Hero, on 28 Nov 2014 - 2:24 PM, said:

Juggernaut, on 28 Nov 2014 - 2:14 PM, said:

Exactly.

People in general have been programmed to rely on others for protection, instead of relying on themselves for their own protection. I feel that deadly force should be expanded to allow people to use it to protect their property. As for many, it is their livelihood.

So which is more important, my right to protest/burn/loot....or your right to property?

Captain Hero, on 28 Nov 2014 - 2:24 PM, said:

Juggernaut, on 28 Nov 2014 - 2:14 PM, said:

Exactly.

So which is more important, my right to protest/burn/loot....or your right to property?

You have a right to protest, not burn and loot.

Captain Hero, on 28 Nov 2014 - 3:06 PM, said:

AA re-cvrd, on 28 Nov 2014 - 2:27 PM, said:

Captain Hero, on 28 Nov 2014 - 2:24 PM, said:Captain Hero, on 28 Nov 2014 - 2:24 PM, said:

Juggernaut, on 28 Nov 2014 - 2:14 PM, said:Juggernaut, on 28 Nov 2014 - 2:14 PM, said:

Exactly.

You have a right to protest, not burn and loot.

From the looks of what happened in Ferguson I have every right to loot then burn yer shit to the fuken ground, and you better not try to stop me beaten.gif

• Like 1

Damn, forgot about the natural causes angle....

A group of about 30 people rode a bus from New York to join in the St. Louis-area protests. The group normally focuses on “earth justice” issues, but planned “to stand in solidarity with some of the Michal Brown protesters,” Nehemiah Luckett said.

“It’s low-income communities of color, the poorest of the poor, that get hit by climate change and state violence” through aggressive police forces, and melting icecaps, said Monica Hunken, another of the New York protesters.

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2014/11/28/shut-it-down-dozens-of-ferguson-protesters-interrupt-black-friday-shopping-at-wal-mart-target/

Edited by SmilinEd

Juggernaut, on 28 Nov 2014 - 4:19 PM, said:

hence my point about a belly full of buckshot... AKA "looter express lane check out"...

So do you think the cops would have charged a store owner if he shot looters?

I do!.. and prosecuted at the alter of political correctness...

• Like 3

Wow, that idiot Blake is a master of classical staw-man set up technique. Not to mention complete denial of the historical facts about his own beloved democrap party.

>> The professor told CNN that racism isn't just for the KKK and the Tea Party, now.

"The more we assume that the problem of racism is limited to the Klan, the birthers, the Tea Party or to the Republican Party, the less we understand that racial domination is a collective process and we are all in this game," he said.<<

My state doesnt allow deadly force for property protection in general, but it does allow it if Im in fear of my life. And nothing says fear for my life like a bunch of fucking apes with bats and sticks destroying my shit.

• Like 1

The latest test of character.

If being called a racist has any more affect on one than being called a Martian that would be a huge flaw and one fails the test.

You know the truth, time to harden ones heart in event of failure.

Otherwise one is nothing but useful fodder for those collectivists.

This is entirely directed at those of deficient character on any side of the matter.

• Like 1

Wow, that idiot Blake is a master of classical staw-man set up technique. Not to mention complete denial of the historical facts about his own beloved democrap party.

>> The professor told CNN that racism isn't just for the KKK and the Tea Party, now.

"The more we assume that the problem of racism is limited to the Klan, the birthers, the Tea Party or to the Republican Party, the less we understand that racial domination is a collective process and we are all in this game," he said.<<

He failed to add The Illinois Nazis....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ukFAvYP3UU

Edited by SmilinEd
  • Like 1

The race hustlers have done their job flawlessly. They convinced blacks that whites hate them and then told them that they have to get "justice" from whites for all that racism. The ignorant thralls go on a rampage right on queue. Repeat the process a few times and pretty soon the whites who weren't racist to begin with start to distrust blacks. And there's the racism the race baiters told you about! The circle is complete.

• Like 5

I was in my favorite LGS today, near closing time, the owner said "man what a day for selling guns" said "they're flying off the shelves" said "this has been one of my most profitable days in a while". I look around...myself and the employees are the only white people in the place, there's a guy to the left of me across the sales floor with a tac-vest on, trying to make it fit his big ass, and making sure it would hold AK mags in all the pouches, what a frightening sight. At one of the sales counters a guy is trying to decide which brand of .308 he is going to take with him, and how much ammo the store will sell him. Then at another counter there was one trying to figure how many of the LARGE knives he could afford to take with him, meanwhile several others are checking out different pistols. Now mind you.....its almost closing time and they have already had a very busy day. I truly fear that there is some shit coming, those living anywhere near large populations better watch your backs. 

CNN Investigates Michael Brown Autopsy Assistant Now, After Months Of Using Him As An Expert

http://news.yahoo.com/cnn-investigates-michael-brown-autopsy-assistant-now-months-152339045.html

An assistant medical examiner who helped perform a private autopsy on Michael Brown and whose medical credentials were called into question by CNN this week wonders why the network is only now bringing accusations against him to light.

“Why are you guys bringing this old stuff up, but yet you guys used me on your program several times?” Shawn Parcells, the Kansas-based assistant examiner, said of CNN in an interview with The Daily Caller on Friday.

Parcells aided forensic pathologist Dr. Michael Baden in the Aug. 17 autopsy on Brown, who was shot to death on Aug. 9 by Ferguson, Missouri police officer Darren Wilson.

What a steaming pile this is

• Like 1

Just wait for the federal charges.  There will be no fair-minded grand jury weighing the evidence.  Just a ruthless federal prosecutor with limitless resources and vague civil rights laws to give officer Wilson a very modern and politically correct lynching. 

His life is already destroyed, but that isn't enough.  The race hustlers need blood.  They need public humiliation clearly labeled as "race justice".

And they've got just the racist cracker-hating "brother" in the white house to do it.

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 3