• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fuck the race baiters.   Kid played a stupid game. Won a stupid prize.

The thing that burns my ass about Ferguson, It's not that people protesting against an "alleged injustice", or that an Officer "shot" someone in self defense... But the sheep mindset that the "Governm

Tell them exactly when its going to be and where they can set up, then line the streets with claymores.

Posted Images

Yeah Snowden and Manning are traitors.  Worthy of a bullet and nothing more. 

Both of them revealed information that likely got people killed who were serving this country honorably.  Whatever good may have come from their "whistleblowing" doesn't equal that.  And from what I can see there hasn't been any positive change due to these "heroes" treason.  So fuck them both.

And yes of course that means I'm totally for everything the gov does.  Cause that's the schoolyard logic that every argument comes down to.

• Like 2

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmudiyah_killings

This is the type of "honorable service" manning exposed. All fun and games right? Until you and your family are the target of these acts. What did either one of the whistleblowers have to gain by releasing info? Both their lives are basically ruined for doing the right thing. Instead of condeming them maybe those who commit, aid and enable these acts and the gov that sends them into suicide missions gives dishonorable orders should be blamed.

Lets not forget that in the u.s. you have the choice to sign up for the millitary. Maybe soldiers should give some thought to who they will be serving and the types of missions/orders they will be given? The chance of death should be assumed with the job.

"I was just following orders" is something all nazi soldiers/ss could have said, does that make their service "honorable"? In their minds they were serving their country, how is it any different?

You're not changing my mind and I'm not changing yours so we can both save our breath.

Or you can rant some more if that makes you feel better. Or you can say you "won" another internet argument if you like since I have better things to do.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmudiyah_killings

"I was just following orders" is something all nazi soldiers/ss could have said, does that make their service "honorable"? In their minds they were serving their country, how is it any different?

The defendants in The Nuremberg Trials did use that defense, " I was just following orders" and they were hung...

But there was something else that I read a while back about those trails that I thought was very interesting ( a mindset ) and how that same mindset is used in the corporate world today... A test that was used many yrs ago....

My intentions are not to throw gas here...!

So after the hammer attack earlier in the week that killed a 32 year old Bosnian man in St. Louis - last night, again in St. Louis, a Bosnian woman was stopped and attacked. Her attackers stopped her car and asked her specifically if she was Bosnian before beating her.

I wonder if these people know what kind of community they are fucking with when they single out Bosnians, and I was also not aware that there is apparently a Bosnian community in St. Louis.

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2014/12/05/st-louis-police-investigating-possible-hate-crime-in-bevo-neighborhood/

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/metro/st-louis-police-investigating-friday-attack-on-bosnian-woman-as/article_d71b49dd-b8a5-5f9c-9803-93b1ffbe56f3.html

Edited by mancat

^ suprised the gunman is not using the world famous "ghetto grip" sideways hold.

So after the hammer attack earlier in the week that killed a 32 year old Bosnian man in St. Louis - last night, again in St. Louis, a Bosnian woman was stopped and attacked. Her attackers stopped her car and asked her specifically if she was Bosnian before beating her.

I wonder if these people know what kind of community they are fucking with when they single out Bosnians, and I was also not aware that there is apparently a Bosnian community in St. Louis.

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2014/12/05/st-louis-police-investigating-possible-hate-crime-in-bevo-neighborhood/

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/metro/st-louis-police-investigating-friday-attack-on-bosnian-woman-as/article_d71b49dd-b8a5-5f9c-9803-93b1ffbe56f3.html

There is no possible way that these three attacks were racially motivated.

There is all sorts of racial shite that goes around its all dependent on how they portray themselves.  Speaking of Bosnians, The Mexicans put them in there place many years ago as they were running around gang like and got their asses handed to them for being thugs.  I've known of a few stories when they messed with the wrong crowd and lost their car and found it rolled over in a ditch and trashed.

I dont see it as racial but maybe it is.  but if your gonna act like a gang banger and travel in groups of 3-4 or more to intimidate a single person or a man and a women, your gonna eventually be targeted with hatred.  Bosnians that I know of are full of sexual harassment towards women, treat them like shit no matter what race, and then when you call them out on it they gang up on ya.

I was in my favorite LGS today, near closing time, the owner said "man what a day for selling guns" said "they're flying off the shelves" said "this has been one of my most profitable days in a while". I look around...myself and the employees are the only white people in the place, there's a guy to the left of me across the sales floor with a tac-vest on, trying to make it fit his big ass, and making sure it would hold AK mags in all the pouches, what a frightening sight. At one of the sales counters a guy is trying to decide which brand of .308 he is going to take with him, and how much ammo the store will sell him. Then at another counter there was one trying to figure how many of the LARGE knives he could afford to take with him, meanwhile several others are checking out different pistols. Now mind you.....its almost closing time and they have already had a very busy day. I truly fear that there is some shit coming, those living anywhere near large populations better watch your backs. 

AA, article you might find interesting,

Support  for gun rights at highest point in two decades
By David Sherfinski and Stephen Dinan - The Washington Times - Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Support for gun rights is higher than it's been in decades, according to the latest data from the Pew Research Center that signals a stunning turnaround in how Americans feel about the issue just two years after the Newtown school shooting.

Pew found that 52 percent of Americans say Second Amendment rights are more important than gun control — up 7 percentage points from just after the December 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting that left 20 schoolchildren and six faculty dead.

That's the highest approval rating in two decades, and it's being driven in part by changing attitudes among black Americans, who are increasingly likely to view guns as good for public safety.

Pew found 54 percent of blacks now say firearms protect people from being victims of crimes, compared to 41 percent who say they are a public safety risk. Just two years ago, only 29 percent of blacks said guns were a public safety boon.

"Over the past two years, blacks' views on this measure have changed dramatically," Pew researchers said.

The changes are all the more stunning given the direction the debate appeared to be going two years ago, when 20-year-old gunman Adam Lanza killed his mother, then drove to the elementary school where he fatally shot 26 people, then turned the gun on himself to commit suicide.

President Obama called for major new restrictions on gun rights in the wake of the shooting, asking Congress to enact a bill to subject more gun purchases to background checks and to ban high-capacity ammunition magazines and military-style rifles. But gun rights supporters rallied, blocking those efforts in the Senate and leaving the matter stalled.

Some states acted in lieu of federal action, but Democrats on Capitol Hill said Wednesday they remain committed to imposing new restrictions.

"It is imperative that we act," House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi said at an event to commemorate the Newtown shooting. "We must stick with this."

Gun control supporters said other polling still shows strong support for specific changes. Requiring universal background checks garners support of about 90 percent of Americans, while support for limits on rifles and ammunition magazines hovers just above 50 percent.

Ladd Everitt, a spokesman for the Coalition to Stop Gun Violence, said Pew's findings reflect a sharp partisan divide on the issue, but also said the wording of the survey might have influenced the results. The survey asked whether it was more important to "control gun ownership" or "protect the right of Americans to own guns."

"The notion of having 'rights' is certainly going to be more appealing than the notion of being 'controlled,' no matter what topic you are asking respondents about," he said in an email. "We'd be curious to see how the polling would look if Pew Research asked respondents if they believed they had 'a right to be free from gun violence in their communities through the enactment of sensible gun legislation.'"

Specific wording aside, Pew's research suggested a shift over time. Support for gun control peaked at 66 percent in the late 1990s, or about the time of the 1999 shooting at Columbine High School in Littleton, Colorado, and has dropped 20 percentage points since then.

The recent shift has also happened across nearly all demographic lines.

When posed a choice between supporting gun rights or gun controls, men and women, old and young, white and black and Republican and Democrat all saw their preference for Second Amendment rights increase over the last two years.

African-Americans' support for gun rights rose from 24 percent to 34 percent, and whites' backing rose from 53 percent to 61 percent. Only Hispanics saw a drop in their support for gun rights, slipping 2 percentage points to 25 percent, or lower than blacks' level of support.

While Democrats still generally back gun controls, with just 28 percent supporting gun rights, majorities of both Republicans and independents say the Second Amendment trumps their desire for more controls.

story based on protesters claims.

same type folks claimed brown was on his knees and shot in the back.

plus infowars is mostly bogus liberal spin.

"Outed" = assaulted, threatened.

Why have an undercover there? Well you want to find out who the easily provoked, impulsively violent scum bags are? Problem solved.

Not sure I believe infowars is "liberal" more like incitful . Anything that makes a story. Sometimes insightful, mostly paranoid.

They do have multiple photos of him pointing the gun. True the story is based on what the protesters witnessed but do you really expect the cops to hold a press conference about how theyve been infiltrating the crowds undercover with the intent of inciting riots/looting? More looting, more riots, more violence = more overtime, more funding, more power.

They have the cops on video beating kelly thomas to death but they got away with that. I guess since it wasnt official police footage then it cant be credible.

If youre unfamiliar with the story of kelly thomas, google it but be prepared to be disgusted.

Police brutality is a real and serious problem in americ,. the protesters are rightfully upset but choosing to defend brown and targeting innocent people and the community isnt helping their cause. If they brought the protest to the police, I think they would gain alot more support from the public.

• Like 1

I think that they "outed" themselves By trying to incite destruction and violence. It has been done here before. The tactic is an old communist one. Quite simple actually. The Hegelian dialectic in action. Create or exacerbate a problem, the common GDP beg for a solution, the solution is what the PTB wanted in the first place. Mob mentality is a real thing. Many people feel a sense of anonymity and power when in a like minded group. Cover the face and it is no doubt even worse. If they were inciting riot. They should be sacked, prosecuted and jailed. Their superiors as well.   

• Like 1

Talk about justice! Say what you want about china but these chinese people deserve respect. China-bad gov, good people. Same thing with the u.s.

http://filmingcops.com/china-police-beat-a-woman-men-begin-killing-cops-on-the-streets/

You want to beat and kill innocent people, defenseless, weak, elderly, children, women, men that are handcuffed, outnumbered and unarmed?

They inject race to distract from the real issue and Real enemy.

Talk about justice! Say what you want about china but these chinese people deserve respect.

Yeah...that's why they're infiltrating US companies and stealing tech knowledge to send home. Look it up...it's happening.

China=bad gov/good citizens

U.s.=bad gov/good citizens

U.s. gov tortures people, kills children(drones,bombing,gunfire.."collateral damage"), sh*ts on the constitution, protects enables and empowers abusive police forces, protects poppy fields to produce heroin for profit, "captures" aka steals oil and resources, spies on enemies,spies on allies, spies on u.s citizens etc etc. Whats your point? So if your a u.s. citizen than you are guilty of the govs crimes? Those that follow immoral orders, enforce immoral laws and bow to their handlers are as guilty as those giving the orders. Then after youve done their dirtywork and bidding they do this to you.

http://filmingcops.com/80-yr-old-army-veteran-who-survived-cancer-now-beaten-to-a-pulp-by-cops-ribs-broken/

Or this

http://filmingcops.com/cop-climbs-on-top-of-homeless-veteran-who-was-sleeping-and-pounds-his-face-in-tases-him/

Not for nothing but people in u.s. always cry about being abused but then do nothing about it. The chinese people above said enough is enough and put a end to those thugs abusive career. That is patriotic, that takes balls, that deserves respect.

Its also proof that police are not necessary, because generally people come together for good and protect the weak and abused in their community on their own.

Police are their to protect the corrupt elite and generate revenue. They killed garner essentially over uncollected cigarette taxes. Do police honestly feel they are serving and protecting the community when they give you a parking ticket or seatbelt ticket?

Edited by vepr12x