• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fuck the race baiters.   Kid played a stupid game. Won a stupid prize.

The thing that burns my ass about Ferguson, It's not that people protesting against an "alleged injustice", or that an Officer "shot" someone in self defense... But the sheep mindset that the "Governm

Tell them exactly when its going to be and where they can set up, then line the streets with claymores.

Posted Images

The attorney for the Brown family is stating that the grand jury did hand down an indictment against Wilson.

Not saying I believe him, just what he is saying.

Yeah, then there is no indictment, brown's attorneys will say whitey flipped script, then the attorneys will direct the minions to Loot the Liquor Stores...!!!!

• Like 1

Let the stores close so the looters don't accidentally injure some cracker asshole clerk while dey gettin deyselves some bigscreen JUSTICE!

Edited by Darth Saigus

They are about to announce a verdict and I hope they don't go too crazy as I have a crew of guys out working not too far from there in St. Charles. My wife finally gets why I have the Saigas and she wants them loaded even though we are on the other side of the city in a nice area. They already closed most businesses and schools in Fergastan tonight and for tomorrow. The bottom of the news feed looks like a snow day list of closures and cancelations.

The stupid media questions are making me want to puke.

They keep saying Brown was unarmed but this unarmed punk crushed the officer's orbital socket with a punch.  Don't fucking tell me he was unarmed.  He was easily capable of killing with his bare hands.

And of course the media is already calling for federal charges.

God I hate the shitsucking media.

I had to shut it off.

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 3

Or how 3 people asked how the votes were cast and he had to explain each time their not allowed to ask and grand jury isn't allowed to tell.  They kept asking though.  That's the problem.  The facts are being laid out explaining the evidence, but no one is really listening.  People don't care unless it's what they want to hear.

• Like 2

Looting for justice.  It's a good thing these retards don't understand irony or their heads would explode.

Steal some Swisher Sweets for Michael!!!!

I'm sorry.  I keep forgetting to check my privilege.  I keep forgetting I don't understand the black experience.  And I'm a racist. 

As that great philosopher Celine Dione once said, "Let them touch those things for once!"

• Like 4

Dont worry. The idiotic welfare rats will burn down and loot their own town, then they'll play the victim of living in a shithole while not giving a fuck about the reason they live in a shithole. There are far too many narrow minded fuckwads in this country, and the talking head in office is one of them.

Justice was served when the trigger was pulled that gave that piece of shit a dirt nap.