No national coverage, no protests, no marches, over the Akron off duty, unarmed policeman. Gunned down in front of his finance, four others were wounded. The multiple felon that did this. Has a 96 page rap sheet.

If Wilson held a press conference. Then said he has always voted straight ticket deomocrat. Is a latent homosexual. Has had his DNA tested and he is 11% negro. Would they apologize and go home?

• Like 2
  • Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fuck the race baiters.   Kid played a stupid game. Won a stupid prize.

The thing that burns my ass about Ferguson, It's not that people protesting against an "alleged injustice", or that an Officer "shot" someone in self defense... But the sheep mindset that the "Governm

Tell them exactly when its going to be and where they can set up, then line the streets with claymores.

Posted Images

By the way, what happened to those 100 DHS vehicles in the hotel parking garage? Where were all of those guys the last two nights?  unsure.png

Probably double-teaming a waitress instead of listening to their comms for trouble reports.

(Like the BATFE agents were doing in John Ross' book, Unintended Consequences, a MUST-READ in these troubled times.)

http://www.amazon.com/Unintended-Consequences-John-Ross/dp/1888118040/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1417015100&sr=1-1&keywords=unintended+consequences&pebp=1417015106886

Edited by patriot
  • Like 2

By the way, what happened to those 100 DHS vehicles in the hotel parking garage? Where were all of those guys the last two nights?  :unsure:

Probably double-teaming a waitress instead of listening to their comms for trouble reports.
Pics or it didn't happen :)
  • Like 1

The police, the alphabet boys, and the national guard were told to stand down.  It was a political decision to let the chimps burn the town.

And word was given to the primates in charge that if they kept the destruction to property nobody would interfere.

The property owners will be compensated with your money and mine. 

• Like 1
 "Burn dis bitch down"? Sounds like conspiracy to arson.... and look at what happened. HARD WORKING people who served the community were robbed of their livelihoods and ability to support their families.... for what gain?. Now the decent people in that area have nowhere to shop. They must be extremely embarrassed that these animals now represent their community. Justice? He will get a pass though because if he gets charged there will be a cry of racism. These people are the black equivalent of the skinheads or KKK. Classless, ignorant lemmings with so-called leaders leading them over the cliff of decency.

"Burn dis bitch down"? Sounds like conspiracy to arson.... and look at what happened. HARD WORKING people who served the community were robbed of their livelihoods and ability to support their families.... for what gain?. Now the decent people in that area have nowhere to shop. They must be extremely embarrassed that these animals now represent their community. Justice? He will get a pass though because if he gets charged there will be a cry of racism. These people are the black equivalent of the skinheads or KKK. Classless, ignorant lemmings with so-called leaders leading them over the cliff of decency.

That would be the New Black Panthers, Nation of Islam, Black Riders Liberation Party (California), National Black Foot Soldier Network (New York) . Take your pick.

Edited by patriot

If any demonstrator ever lays down in front of my car, it'll be the last car he'll ever lay down in front of.

some things never change.

Years ago I was driving a Chevy work van through the hood and had a bunch of hood rats lining up to block the street and stop me. Without a second thought I put my foot to the floor and flew right at them.

They moved.    haha.gif

• Like 1

They want to live the "hiphop" lifestyle but will not take responsibility for the outcome of it. I heard one of those liberal fucks on Hanity yesterday say "We're All To Blame For This" I yelled out loud as I was driving.....Fuck you, I aint to blame for shit, I grew up dirt fuken poor and have worked for everything I have, I refuse to be included in the liberal "White Guilt" communist propaganda.

I personally don't give a fuck what they "boycott", just don't interfere with my life 010.gif

• Like 6

The media can be blamed as much as the lame ass ghetto stars. People take no responsibility for their actions. This is a clear case of that. I have no sympathy for a culture that destroys their own town and bitches about being held back and oppressed.

• Like 2

"We're all to blame for this" is a very common phrase from liberals.  But when you drill down you find they never include themselves in the "we".  Cause a liberal never...  never... takes responsibility for their own actions.  What that phrase really means is "look what you made me do".

And if you apply that logic to brown, you'll see exactly why the left ignores all evidence of his responsibility.  Because to the left, brown (and brown people in general) are never responsible for their own actions.  Because slavery.  Because racism.  Because white privilage.  Look what we made them do.

• Like 2
Darth Saigus, on 26 Nov 2014 - 4:19 PM, said:

"We're all to blame for this" is a very common phrase from liberals.  But when you drill down you find they never include themselves in the "we".  Cause a liberal never...  never... takes responsibility for their own actions.  What that phrase really means is "look what you made me do".

And if you apply that logic to brown, you'll see exactly why the left ignores all evidence of his responsibility.  Because to the left, brown (and brown people in general) are never responsible for their own actions.  Because slavery.  Because racism.  Because white privilage.  Look what we made them do.

Exactly deadhorse.gif

If any demonstrator ever lays down in front of my car, it'll be the last car he'll ever lay down in front of.

some things never change.

Years ago I was driving a Chevy work van through the hood and had a bunch of hood rats lining up to block the street and stop me. Without a second thought I put my foot to the floor and flew right at them.

They moved.    haha.gif

LOL.....300lb thug vs 3T 4x4=one big mess to hose off my truck. 

When I took orientation for the trucking company I used to drive for, they told us specifically don't be the next Reginald Denny.  You get stuck in a riot, lay on the air horns and hammer down.

• Like 2

Uncle Ted is just saying what so many others are saying.  And what a lot more are thinking but afraid to say.

The hard core left is completely brainwashed by the race baiters.  The majority of the country looks at the primate behavior and knows the truth.  The real racists are on the left. 

The blacks on the left (which is the majority of blacks) are racists who judge everything by skin color, convinced that they are somehow the victims.  And somehow believe that violence will win them their deserved place in society.

The whites on the left also judge everything by skin color but their racism is shown by their belief that brown skinned people must have lower standards, which proves that they believe brown skinned people are inherently inferior and unable to compete on equal terms.

The entire left doesn't give a damn about the majority of brown skinned people who are murdered by those of their own skin color.  Which shows that the deaths of brown people are unimportant, and the crimes of brown people are unimportant.

The deaths of brown people only matter when the killer is white.  We hear about every case.  I heard a black "activist" rattle off the names of six or seven black men who had been killed by white cops in the past few years.  But I guarantee he didn't know the name of a single black killed by a black, and that list runs in the thousands.

And when blacks attack whites in true race hate crimes it is ignored, swept under the rug, and those who dare to mention it are called racists themselves.

So yes I do look at black men differently.  Yes I do keep a closer eye on them.  Yes I do avoid "black" areas.  Because in the real world a black man is far more likely to attack me for no reason than a white man.  And my reasonable caution makes me a racist but the man who would attack me because I'm white cannot be a racist because only white people are racist.

• Like 4

"The whites on the left also judge everything by skin color but their racism is shown by their belief that brown skinned people must have lower standards, which proves that they believe brown skinned people are inherently inferior and unable to compete on equal terms."

Spot on .

www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/nov/25/georgetown-student-laments-his-privilege-after-bei/

• Like 1

The sad part is that this is a middle to lower middle class community, not a ghetto. This is the same place my cousins and Michael McDonald (Doobie Brothers) grew up in. Several of my buddies at work, both black and white live there and are now pretty much fucked. One, who happens to be black, purchased his home 8 years ago and said he's moving at a $30,000 loss in two weeks. He see's no chance of recovery and said all his home is worth now is for rental property so he's getting the hell out of dodge with no regrets. Unfortunately, what you're seeing on TV is that it's become a magnet for all the jackasses from the city and surrounding suburbs. The only thing they've managed to do is fuck everyone, both black and white, that live in the area. I can remember one of the managers at my work which is kind of a nomadic job referring to St Louis as a well kept secret in terms of cost of living, schools, and generally just a good place to live-that perspective is rapidly going away.

• Like 1

They want to live the "hiphop" lifestyle but will not take responsibility for the outcome of it. I heard one of those liberal fucks on Hanity yesterday say "We're All To Blame For This" I yelled out loud as I was driving.....Fuck you, I aint to blame for shit, I grew up dirt fuken poor and have worked for everything I have, I refuse to be included in the liberal "White Guilt" communist propaganda.

I personally don't give a fuck what they "boycott", just don't interfere with my life 010.gif

Yep, I believe its a NEW PHENOMENON, Swearing at the TV and Radio...!!! Its what I do all day..

Hannity agreeing with Geraldo that LE should only have tasers, Dumb-ass

Browns attorneys keying on the fact that Wilson called the Teddy Bear a Demon and how that violated his civil rights, but stepdad can Scream several times "burn this bitch down" and that is suppose to be overlooked/understood.

Then the NYT publishing Wilson's street address, ppl fretting that Wilson and his pregnant wife might be in harms way. Wouldn't Wilson have friends with firearms..?? I would say Bring It...Dumb-ass  and Fuck the NY Times 

SmilinEd, on 27 Nov 2014 - 12:31 PM, said:

AA re-cvrd, on 26 Nov 2014 - 3:18 PM, said:

Yep, I believe its a NEW PHENOMENON, Swearing at the TV and Radio...!!! Its what I do all day..

Hannity agreeing with Geraldo that LE should only have tasers, Dumb-ass

Browns attorneys keying on the fact that Wilson called the Teddy Bear a Demon and how that violated his civil rights, but stepdad can Scream several times "burn this bitch down" and that is suppose to be overlooked/understood.

Then the NYT publishing Wilson's street address, ppl fretting that Wilson and his pregnant wife might be in harms way. Wouldn't Wilson have friends with firearms..?? I would say Bring It...Dumb-ass  and Fuck the NY Times 

Soooo is that how you really feel, or are you repressing your true feelings 018.gif

Ferguson is a nice area really, the news never shows Emerson Electric's headquarters or the Norwood Hills country club up the street, but Canfield (where the shooting happened) is the hood. Every one was super nice to me when I was there working, but it was pretty ghetto. I had to yell at a chick who was swinging a baby at her baby dad. A BABY, by its feet, at a guy I just had a long conversation about how hot it was out. She stopped after one swing and a "Don't swing the baby" from me and the baby's dad. He went inside with her but looked back at me with one of those "see how crazy she is" looks and so now that's how I picture that whole area. Most of Ferguson is nice though. If you want really hood parts of town you have to go to the north side or east St. Louis. The north side is scarier but you "can't" CCW in Illinois.   

Saying to burn this bitch down is inciting a riot. The way to stop riots is to pass the word that citizens are allowed to protect

their property by any means necessary. That guy should have caught a 150 gr round to the face for shouting that.

I am tired of people's bullshit; black, white, brown, yellow, whatever. We just need an understanding from our court system

that no legal harm will come to anyone defending life or property, and then these problem people will self-select themselves

out of existence. Shooting them is faster, cheaper, and more reliable than arresting them and putting them in prison.

Arms in the hands of law abiding citizens has worked for this country since April 19, 1775, and I see no reason why I can't shoot

a criminal who is threatening me just because he is black.

Oh, and like Hugh said, it is bullshit that Illinois now has CCW, expects reciprocity from surrounding states, yet won't return the favor.

"But you haven't undergone our 16 hour class." Bitch, please. I could teach that class.