Just wait for the federal charges.  There will be no fair-minded grand jury weighing the evidence.  Just a ruthless federal prosecutor with limitless resources and vague civil rights laws to give officer Wilson a very modern and politically correct lynching. 

His life is already destroyed, but that isn't enough.  The race hustlers need blood.  They need public humiliation clearly labeled as "race justice".

And they've got just the racist cracker-hating "brother" in the white house to do it.

You have no idea of how mad that makes me.

Im sick of injustice....six years sick!!

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fuck the race baiters.   Kid played a stupid game. Won a stupid prize.

The thing that burns my ass about Ferguson, It's not that people protesting against an "alleged injustice", or that an Officer "shot" someone in self defense... But the sheep mindset that the "Governm

Tell them exactly when its going to be and where they can set up, then line the streets with claymores.

Posted Images

I am not in the least surprised. In my area when inner city criminals are gunned down, during the commission of a felony. Their family and friends hold a candle light vigil. When interviewed by the media, they only have positive and glowing things too say about the dead reprobates. So apparently being caught, wounded or killed are just occupational hazards.  

From a BBC article today:

Ferguson in Missouri was rocked by riots after a grand jury failed to charge a white police officer in the fatal shooting of an unarmed black man.

They didn't "FAIL" to do anything you ignorant morons!! They considered all the actual EVIDENCE and SUCCEEDED in finding the proper judgement in the case!!

I let myself get waaayyyy too fuckin' pissed-off over this shit anymore. I have to just quit reading the "news."

Bosnian man attacked and killed by hammer wielding gang of animals, st. louis police deny attack was racially motivated.

http://www.infowars.com/police-deny-st-louis-hammer-murder-was-racial-attack/

Eye witness confirms attack by animal obolanoids was racially motivated.

http://www.infowars.com/blacks-screamed-kill-the-white-people-before-brutal-murder-of-zemir-begic/

Absolutely disgusting, these animals need put down.

Wait...  What?

I think you said it.

If they understood the meaning of irony their heads would explode.

Race baiter Jessie Efin Jackson spoke here in Portland over the weekend. Coincidently the crowd turned violent, blocking traffic on the freeways, throwing bottles at the cops. Ordered to disperse then arrested 10 or 11, some injuries. There have been " protesters " stumbling around for a while but it didn't get ugly until JJ showed up.

This must be the wonderful advances in race relations Holder was talking about.

Last week on Philadelphia radio 97.5's "The Fanatic," NBA star Charles Barkley said the Missouri grand jury was right when they decided not to charge Ferguson Police Officer Darren Wilson for fatally shooting Michael Brown.

Barkley told host Mike Missanelli that the looters are “scumbags," adding, "There is no excuse for people to be out there burning down people's businesses, burning down police cars."

"I can’t believe anything I hear on television anymore, and that’s why I don’t like talking about race issues with the media anymore because they love this stuff and lead people to jump to conclusions. The media shouldn’t do that. They never do that when black people kill each other," he added.

Barkley continued, “We have to be really careful with the cops because if it wasn’t for the cops we would be living in the wild, wild west in our neighborhoods. We can’t pick out certain incidentals that don’t go our way and act like the cops are all bad. Do you know how bad some of these neighborhoods would be if it wasn't for the cops?”

Radio interview  vvvvvv

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2014/12/01/Charles-Barkley-Ferguson-grand-jury-got-it-right-looters-scumbags

Edited by SmilinEd
  • Like 2

Sounds great in theory, but realistically they are enabling the riotors by protecting them. If business owners could "take out" the animals trying to burn and loot, without fear of spending the rest of their life in prison, I would bet that the looting,arson and attacks on innocent people would stop.

The riotors continue to do these things because they know theyll basically get awawy with it. Worse case they get hit with tear gas, a rubber bullet or arrested on some minor charge then released to do it all over again.

Imo a mob of rioters on my property=a life threatining situation that should be able to be met with lethal force. And makes 30rnd magazines a necessity.

NEW YORK PREPARES FOR RIOTS AS GRAND JURY WEIGHS ERIC GARNER DECISION

Rev. Farrakhan says Islam permits attacks on whites for crimes of police

http://www.infowars.com/new-york-prepares-for-riots-as-grand-jury-weighs-eric-garner-decision/

The latest call for violence has come from perennial firebrand Rev. Louis Farrakhan. On Saturday, Farrakhan delivered a speech at Morgan State University, a black college in Baltimore. He said Islam permits a “law for retaliation” and violence should be used following the Michael Brown and Eric Garner grand jury decisions.“Watch now, because once it starts, it’s on. You may not want to fight, but you better get ready. Teach your baby how to throw the bottle if they can,” he said, referring a Molotov cocktail.

I wonder what would happen if a white mob killed some innocent  black people while yelling "kill the black people"

Or if a white person in a position of power or a religious leader  claimed it was ok to kill black people Via "law of retaliation"

Im thinking there would be significant fallout over such blasphemy.

But its ok for blacks to do this because white people are racist.

yeah right.......I cant think of a more dramatic  reason for white people to engage in racial profiling.

It is so apparent that the racial group that intends to do harm to another, is black hatred of whites not the other way around .

getting pretty sick of all the lies and innuendo  directed at Caucasian  people. and all the cover up and excuses for the criminal acts of other racial groups.  

• Like 2

I wonder what would happen if a white mob killed some innocent  black people while yelling "kill the black people"

Or if a white person in a position of power or a religious leader  claimed it was ok to kill black people Via "law of retaliation"

Im thinking there would be significant fallout over such blasphemy.

But its ok for blacks to do this because white people are racist.

yeah right.......I cant think of a more dramatic  reason for white people to engage in racial profiling.

It is so apparent that the racial group that intends to do harm to another, is black hatred of whites not the other way around .

getting pretty sick of all the lies and innuendo  directed at Caucasian  people. and all the cover up and excuses for the criminal acts of other racial groups.  

You do understand there is a point to this errr policy.

Working as intended.

If a white person was to do or say any of those things they would be labled a "top tier" domestic terrorist.

Oath keepers are considered domestic terrorists. For what? Staying true to the oath they swore? Following the constitution they swore to protect? These are millitary/leo/first responders! Both former and active duty.

Wow really? So getting secretly f*cked by agencies is cool?

Exposing how deeply they f*ck innocent americans, what a a*shole. Kinda reminds me of jfk, I guess he was a a*shole ter*orist too?

If they walked a righteous path there would be nothing to expose. Only evil has to hide behind secrets and in the darkness.

Oath keepers have done more to protect innocent folks in ferguson than the police and fed combined. They put their a*s on the line out there for free. the only thing they dont do well is take orders from the beast

Edited by vepr12x
  • Like 2

There are many things a government should rightfully keep secret, however we have a government that commits crime and then covers it up with "executive privilege" and "national security". Whistle blowers who expose criminal acts by their government are indeed brave heroes.

• Like 1

Middle poster is photoshopped, but some do have that mentality.

Please know I did not post it with that knowledge... I hate that ya can't trust anything these days.. we are being manipulated...

• Like 1