GUYS,

FROM THE OTHER VLAD:

PROBE WITH THE BAYONET,
IF YOU FIND MUSH, ADVANCE,
IF YOU FIND STEEL, RETREAT.
                      V.I. LENIN

PRES. OBOLA IS A SACK OF RANCID MUSH, AND PUTIN KNOWS IT ALL TOO WELL.

"TELL VLAD I'LL HAVE MORE FLEXIBILITY AFTER THE ELECTION......".

YEAH, TO BEND OVER AND TAKE IT.............

WHAT IF HE MEANT AFTER THE 2014 ELECTION, HMMMMMMMMM??

JESS
  • Like 2

The thing with the Ukraine is that the US funded the overthrow of an elected government. Sadly too many Americans are to dumb to see through the rubbish being spewed by large media outlets.

That is a truth most american people just dont see. Mentality is that the US is the savior in every situation and conflict, but the truth is that US creates conflict to benefit its own agenda.

• Like 6

The thing with the Ukraine is that the US funded the overthrow of an elected government. Sadly too many Americans are to dumb to see through the rubbish being spewed by large media outlets.

That is a truth most american people just dont see. Mentality is that the US is the savior in every situation and conflict, but the truth is that US creates conflict to benefit its own agenda.

Absolutely. Proxy wars are being staged across the globe to benefit the ruling elite. They create the threat and pose as the saviors. And in the mean time, we all need to surrender our liberties at the expense of their actions to offer us a false sense of security. Its pretty pathetic really.

FWIW, I support Russia's moves in this. They have every right to aid a nation that asked for their assistance, especially a nation that has been wronged by outside interference.

I just wonder

How far can Russia China  And ISIS  go in the next two years of spineless obama?

Russia shouldnt go anywhere. The US needs to pull all of its rogue agencies out of the loop and let nations choose what they feel is best for themselves. There shouldnt even be a "conflict" with this whole issue.

• Like 3

Half assed measures encourage half assed people to push HARDER. Any 'limited' support is doomed to failure. We need to get the HELL out of anywhere we are not willing to defend with overwhelming force, That mean BOOTS on the ground. If it in our interest enough to send in  an entire army, then DO IT - otherwise stay the hell out of there!

• Like 2

Not supporting, just not wanting US to meddle in other country affairs, US agencies are in every country to try to instigate or assist in the geo politics agenda of the US, there was US involvement in Ukraine to try to get ukraine to allow US bases and missle systems in that country and have ukraine in US pocket. What would US response be if Russia made a deal with mexico to instal global missile defense system there? All under the claim to aid in terrorist eradication missions. US would put a stop to that yesterday. So whats the deal with US meddling in Russia back yard or front yard, whatever you wanna call it? I say its their buffer zone, US stay out and keep out of that country politics and let them figure it out themselves.

• Like 1

Ok. Maybe we should continue to support a fucked up system that leads us around by the rings in our nose. Do you guys really think that we are in the right on this? Lay off the fox news, pull your heads out of your asses and come back down to reality. The US is NOT in the right, no matter how much koolaid you guys had.

• Like 2

Im just sick of our military being sent to police the world under false pretenses. Our media makes Russia out to be the boogyman in this and Im not buyin it, much like the shit that went down with N Ireland and England. It reminds me too much of Chess.

If one country truly wants to side with one nation or the other, then let them have a REAL vote on it without outside interference from either side.

• Like 1

Who writes the stuff for wikipedia? Are they for real?? 80% of the populac favors relationship with US? What?

That wiki page is an abridged layman's overview of a very complicated and dynamic system.  Otherwise known as a bullshit skim over.  

Its the same quarter truth crap that were were fed in history class, written by the same people who wrote the textbooks.

• Like 2

Who writes the stuff for wikipedia? Are they for real?? 80% of the populac favors relationship with US? What?

That wiki page is an abridged layman's overview of a very complicated and dynamic system.  Otherwise known as a bullshit skim over.  

Its the same quarter truth crap that were were fed in history class, written by the same people who wrote the textbooks.

Anything with wiki, I look at the sources and dates. Sometimes they are spot on, others not so much.

Even if we're not in the right, Putin's actions are still either poorly conceived, or carefully crafted around an ultimate goal of purposefully crashing the Russian economy, and thereby giving its' people a reason to desire (perhaps demand) further conflict with neighboring countries. Perhaps they will even blame US and NATO for their collapse, and want revenge. Just a theory, probably doesn't hold much water, but that's what it looks like to me.

I still like Russia and Russians themselves, that is to say I don't actively hate them, and have a lot of respect for their abilities. I'm not willing to outright hate them to a cold-war level at this point. Frankly I spend more time worrying about how untrustworthy our own government is, rather than what Russia is up to.

Edited by mancat
  • Like 3

Just another "psy op".

WAG THE DOG: Washington’s plans to maintain a fictional PR narrative of how ‘Russia is invading its neighbors’.

http://21stcenturywire.com/2014/11/08/addicted-to-lies-kiev-cia-still-pushing-fake-news-reports-of-russia-invading-ukraine/

GUYS,

CLASSIC DEZINFORMATSIA, AND POORLY DONE, AT THAT.

TRY TO GOOGLE EITHER OF THESE SITES, AND SEE WHAT COUNTRY THEY ORIGINATE FROM; GOOD LUCK.....

I SPECULATE THAT IF BOTH OF THEIR COOKIE CRUMB TRAILS WERE FOLLOWED TO THEIR ULTIMATE SOURCE, THE LAST CRUMB OF EACH WOULD END AT THE FSB's FRONT DOOR, IN MOSCOW.

OLDEST COMMIE DIS-OP TRICK IN THE BOOK, ACCUSE THE OTHER GUY OF DOING WHAT YOU (THE COMMIES) ARE ACTUALLY DOING.

WHAT WAS THAT LINE OUT OF THAT JACK NICHOLSON MOVIE "GO SELL CRAZY (OR DIS-OP, IN THIS CASE) SOMEWHERE ELSE, WE'RE ALL FULL-UP HERE (WE KNOW DIS-OPS WHEN WE HEAR/SEE/SMELL THEM).

JESS1344

I was there in May. Germany wants the Ukraine in the the communist EU. They are a parasite that feeds off of small countries. The US wants the shit ton of oil. A small percentage of liberal college kids and dip shits in the west cost, not unlike california, want to be EU so they can get out an do the welfare tourist thing. NATO has had a hard on for one of the most kick ass ports in the world for a long time. Everybody wants a piece of the Ukraine.

My friends that live there are conservatives, they side with Russia and want to remain independent and sovereign. They are the majority.

But, read your papers and believe what you want. I know first exactly what is being played out. It wont work and you sure as hell can't fight a country with many nukes. While our country was playing sally ass and making the fuck stains feel better about taking out our strategic nuclear bases and reducing warheads, Russia was polishing their weapons.

Edited by Stryker0946
  • Like 3

From the comments section at the Wake up from your slumber article. Fits here as well.

•  
  •  
Tom Sullivan Mod Adrian S 17 hours ago

In future, go research the facts yourself instead of asking others to do it for you. You might learn something and you'll certainly look less of a fool if you do.

The United States has moved troops into Lithuania, Latvia,Estonia and Poland. The US is a member of NATO, just in case that escaped your attention. NATO troops have also carried out exercises in Ukraine, a non-NATO member.

•  
    •  
  •  
  • Like 1

Jess, both articles you linked to begin with the same sentence.

Ukraine's military "ACCUSED" Russia on Friday of sending a column of 32 tanks and truckloads of troops into the country's east to support pro-Russian separatists fighting government forces.

No proof of any kind.

• Like 1