Did Arsenal ever make a 20 Gauge

I know they sold them in the stock configuration, but I've never seen one converted or brought in with a pistol grip by Arsenal or FIME.
That doesn't mean they never converted any, but I was never aware of them.   As far as I know, the only properly configured (pistol grip) Saiga shotguns they brought in were 12 gauge and .410.

If you found an Arsenal marked S20 in hunting configuration, the only thing it would have going for it would be resale value.
It would be no different than one from RAA or RWC, so unless it's strictly for collector purposes, it would be probably be unnecessarily expensive.

• 3 weeks later...

I bought a S20 and did the conversion, it was about as easy as doing a 308.

Dinzag 2 stage trigger, tapco forearm, magpul afg2, bone steel arms folding stock adapter, magpul CTR with a limbsaver pad, CAA grip, and CSSPECS 10 rd magazine. Also milled a slot for and added the factory-style BHO lever (it did not come with one).

It's amazing and I love it. But it appears to be a first gen, muzzle was not threaded and I had to do a bit of work to make room for grip nut and use plastic hole blockers I the sides of the receiver.