HALO Mfg. Quad Rail Platform UPDATE!!!

Okay Guys,

I know its been a while. We have been going like crazy trying to get everything

done. Besides the Saiga-12 Rail Platform, we are putting out six new accessories including 4 new rail platforms.

Ill tell you guys exactly what's been going on with just the Saiga-12 Quad Rail.

We started by going to our Patent Attorneys, they did a month and a half exaustive search. To make sure we wouldn't get sued.

Next was finding someone that could manufacture quality rails cheap. Next we

Spent $72,000.00 (yes, SEVENTY TWO THOUSAND DOLLARS) on molds to die-cast aluminum. We then ordered 500 rail systems.

Then they had to EDM out the mold for the Saiga Quad Rail. This took a month to set up the molds. We had to setup the annodizing. So we ended up coordernating

3 different countrys for this. This project is a MAJOR undertaking.

Where we stand NOW is... We expect 10

Production Run Rails in about 2-4 weeks,

After these are approved, it will take 6-7 weeks to complete the order. The first TEN Production Samples (if they don't need them back) will be sold to the first 10 of you on the list.

The price is still the same as quoted before. If You are ON the pre-order list, your price will be $249.00

If you ARE NOT on the list by the time delivery starts, they will be $275.00

Everyone that got on it before, is still on it. Out of our first run of 500, we have pre sold 267 units. So there is still room.

If your not familar with the list it goes as follows:

* Its FREE to sign up!

* We need your info (name, phone, email).

* if you don't have the money when contacted, or don't want one, we move to the next person in line.

Ill let you guys know more info, when it matters, I don't want to bug everyone for nothing in the mean time.

If you want to be added to the list, or have questions, please email me (ill get back to you as soon as I have time).

halomfg@tmail.com

But YES were Doing them, No problems!

(If you have a conversion done by Tony Rumor (or plan to), we have worked with him to make sure they will fit his conversions Exclusively! And yes the standard Saiga-12.

Thanks for your patience,

Halo MFg.

I had one of the prototypes in the Tromix shop, and it was a nice setup. It fit the stock Saiga dead nuts on the money and bolted right on. No dicking around. On the 12" SBS guns, Halo made a change to allow them to hook right up as well. A nice addition they did not have to add, considering the quantity of SBS guns out there.

Later, I came up with the 8" guns, of which the rail will not fit. But at that point, the whole rail assembly would have to be shortened anyway, or it would stick out past the muzzle.

HALO,

Are you manufacturing a version without the iron sights ?

Thx.

Nope, they all have ghost ring adjustable sights. The rear sight only stands up .230.

If you don't want them machine them off.

(Cobra 76two) Ill try to get pics posted shortly.

If anyone has questions please PM/email me. I wont always have time to answer them here, Thanks.

Sweet.

I was thinking about hte Surefire quad rail (since someone recently attached one to an S12 proving ti was possible), but yours comes with adjustable sights already and is competitively priced.

Sounds nice. Plus it already has Tony's seal of approval, which means a lot.

how difficult is it to install the quadrail?

Its EASY!

Remove the single screw in the bottom of the hang guard.

Pull off the plastic handguard.

Place the square notch of the Halo Rail Platform into the receiver, re-insert the screw.

Place the upper half of the Rail on to the bottom (if you want). Insert 2 screws that hold the halves together.

Photos can be viewed at "halomfg.com"

follow the link

Thats it!

I had one of the prototypes in the Tromix shop, and it was a nice setup. It fit the stock Saiga dead nuts on the money and bolted right on. No dicking around. On the 12" SBS guns, Halo made a change to allow them to hook right up as well. A nice addition they did not have to add, considering the quantity of SBS guns out there.

Later, I came up with the 8" guns, of which the rail will not fit. But at that point, the whole rail assembly would have to be shortened anyway, or it would stick out past the muzzle.

This be it.

post-1029-1139367516_thumb.jpg

post-1029-1139368784_thumb.jpg

Edited by Pointer