Canius Group M4 mag conversion kit

Hi ,

Has anyone else purchased one of these from Canius Group ?  I ask as I purchased one almost 3 months back and have not received it .  Plus I have e-mailed them for an ETA and not heard word one .  Has anyone else delta with them before ??? if so how long was your wait ?

Been wanting to put this on my Saga 223.

Are you talking about the removable mag adapter one or the full up m4 mag/trigger guard conversion? 

They seem to make runs of each kind every so often(I think their machine shop can currently only support serial production of their whole catalog) I ordered and received my full up m4 conversion in about 9 months... not saying that's typical(in fact probably not since I wanted a special order AK grip version), but that was my experience.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would say go ahead and plan on installing a bullet guide... more so with permanent conversion.  I've not known any issues to be caused by installing one with either conversion, but more often than not it will improve feeding. I had to put one in with my permanent conversion to get it to run. As a side note, you'll probably have to modify the bullet guide with either install because all the ones I've seen stick out too far into the magwell and interfere with AR mags(but not .223 AK mags)

big_smile.gif

• 2 months later...