N4T Investigators: Border Patrol stripping agents of their rifles

GUYS,

I'D BE VERY INTERESTED TO KNOW WHAT PART(S) ON THESE RIFLES ARE FAILING, THE REASON, AND THE BRAND.

I THINK WE'D ALL AGREE THAT THE OBOLA REGIME WOULD NOT BE ABOVE PULLING THESE RIFLES FOR POLITICAL REASONS.

IS THERE SUPPOSED TO BE ANOTHER MASS PUSH ON OUR SOUTHERN BORDER?

BE KINDA HARD TO MAINTAIN ORDER WITH JUST A PISTOL, PARTICULARLY IF YOU'RE RECEIVING LONG RANGE RIFLE FIRE FROM ACROSS THE BORDER.

JUS' SAYIN'.........

JESS

• Like 1

"Prather believes removing some of the rifles maybe politically motivated. He says he was told that many of these guns are being removed for issues that are easily repaired like the firing pin and bolt.

He broke down a M4 as he spoke.

"This weapon is designed to be able to be in a battle situation, changed out rather quickly even so fast that modern weapons have areas to hold spare bolts," he said.

That makes him suspicious that the agency could be disarming its agents."

• Like 1

I think it's almost time for armed citizenry to secure the border.

But the government wouldn't like that, they'd be real quick to mount a armed response, arrest, imprison & even fire on us.

Defending the right of others to break the law....how noble of them.

Hell, remember when Bush allowed the prosecution of an BP Agent for shooting a fleeing drug smuggler in the ass? I think that poor soul is still rotting in jail.

Edited by Sim_Player

But the government wouldn't like that, they'd be real quick to mount a armed response, arrest, imprison & even fire on us.

Defending the right of others to break the law....how noble of them.

Hell, remember when Bush allowed the prosecution of an BP Agent for shooting a fleeing drug smuggler in the ass? I think that poor soul is still rotting in jail.

I remember that. They released the drug running maggot and then he got caught a SECOND time bringin a load over.

This is what will likely happen. The SW bordered will be hit hard, an groups of armed citizens will pop up all over the country, and that is who will defend our country. A lot of states will likely kick the feds out of their state because their will be such out rage at what the fed gov allowed the citizens to suffer.

Having built hundreds of AR15 rifles and having helped out rebuild who knows how many old beater M16 rifles, I for one do not understand why it is so important to have a "professional" address such mundane maintenance issues such as various bolt carrier group or fire control group "freshen ups"?

IMHO, a trained monkey can keep an M16 running. Would this include Border Patrol Agents themselves? Dunno. One would hope so.

Isn't every Border Patrol Agent responsible for his, (her?) personal weapon? Would not such responsibility also include routine parts up grades or change outs? I can see dumping that pesky three, (3) shot fire control group. Garbage. Also curious how many rounds are allocated for practice and training?

Soos; Why are the Border Patrol Agents being disarmed here? Could there be another more nasty motive or reason? So much unrelated shit is coming down together on time on target. This would be like removing 30% to 40% of all the fire hose from some fire department. Duh?

HB of CJ (old coot) Curious and curiouser. Space Aliens? smile.pngsmile.png