GUYS,

TAAA-DAAAH!!

LOOKS LIKE THEY'RE USING THE ACE FRICTION HINGE, THOUGH I DON'T SEE THE WORD ACE IN THE PICS.

REALLY WISH THEY'D USED THE ACE POSITIVE LOCK PUSH-BUTTON HINGE, AS THE FRICTION FOLDER ALWAYS HAS AN ANNOYING BIT OF WOBBLE WHEN "FRICTION-LOCKED" OPEN.

I HAVE BOTH, HAVING STARTED OFF WITH THE FRICTION FOLDERS, AND THE LAST ONE PURCHASED, THUS FAR, WAS A PUSH BUTTON.

HAD I TO DO IT OVER AGAIN, THEY WOULD ALL BE PUSH BUTTON TYPES.

ZERO WOBBLE, OPEN OR CLOSED.

I UNDERSTAND THAT USING THE PUSH-BUTTON HINGE WOULD HAVE MADE THIS MORE EXPENSIVE, BUT IT COULD HAVE BEEN INCLUDED AS AN OPTION, IF ONE WISHED.

I NOTICE THEY INCLUDED A SPACER, EFFECTIVELY DOING WHAT I DID ON MINE AND A FRIENDS, BY PLACING SEVEN BLACK (UV RESISTANT) TIE WRAPS ON THE BUFFER TUBE, SO AS TO SPACE THE RUBBER "WRIST BRACE" FARTHER BACK, SO THAT THE END OF THE RECOIL SPRING GUIDE DOESN'T BINK YOU ON THE END OF THE NOSE, EVERY TIME YOU FIRE IT.

NOTE THE WORDING TOWARDS THE BOTTOM OF THE AD, TO THE EFFECT THAT THIS KIT DOESN'T INCLUDE THE RUBBER BRACE, THE TUBE, NOR, APPARENTLY THE FORK THAT GOES UNDER THE PISTOL GRIP, AS SHOWN IN THE BOTTOM TWO PICTURES.

JESS1344

• Like 1

I like that, not only can you fold it, it will give you extra length to it.  if I had a AKM pistol with brace I would get the hinge for it. I'm waiting on LAW TACTICAL to have in stock the folding hinge for the AR,  so I can put that on my pistol AR with the brace

20140814-GS-Law-Tactical-FSA-Gen3-003sw.

Edited by Matthew Hopkins