Another wonderful Ally.  Tell me again why we give these countries money, so they will "like" us.  How is that working our for us?

Supposedly, these guys were part of a left wing group that hates ISIS.  Does anyone over in that part of the world really like/support us?  We all know the answer to that silly question.

Does anyone over in that part of the world really like/support us?

well given the fact that for over  a century we have been interfering and pushing our own agenda on those countries and instrumental in toppling other governments that we didn't particular like or doing it for what amounts to instilling a puppet regime  that we can control. this basically amounts to the old idiom of "chickens come home to roost"

Edited by Matthew Hopkins

This shit is not new, been going on since before I was a kid. 18 years old, long time ago, as a US Sailor, was told to travel in groups of five or more while on the beach in that camel stinking flea bitten shithole. It hasn't changed any, not one bit, no surprise for me. I heard a GREAT US Army General say recently that in his 30 years of service he shook hands with MANY bad actors which he would really rather have done grave harm to. There are many reasons that we show up in places like this, as bad as these places are, we need to be there, it really is in our best national interest to let the worst of these murderous fucks know that we aint going away, and yes...we are watching you where you sleep 010.gif

• Like 4

well given the fact that for over  a century we have been interfering and pushing our own agenda on those countries and instrumental in toppling other governments that we didn't particular like or doing it for what amounts to instilling a puppet regime  that we can control. this basically amounts to the old idiom of "chickens come home to roost"

Just television heads. Fucking media junkies practicing group think. Uneducated turkish zombies. I met several Turkish people this summer and they were very respectable.

• Like 1

That sounds just like one of obutfukers friends “God Damn America!”. Which sounds very much like one of the bastards who did this, “Damn America!”.

• Like 3

Yes I know how those countries and their ppl must feel about the Great Satan.

Since WWII the U.S. and its western allies have been the scourge of the world. If we would have been more like Stalin and cared for its East European neighbors/ppl the world would be a better place

I don't see or hear Russian or Chinese sailors being physically harassed and having bags forced on their heads, WONDER FUCKING WHY...???

Well I guess the key to meeting Turks is location.

Edited by SmilinEd

And as long as this putz is our president, shit like this will continue and even get worse.  No one fears us any longer, no one respects us any longer.  Has this type of stuff always happend?  Sure, but I am positive it has gotten worse as our enemies are emboldened by the Pussy-in-Charge. 

The Turks are doing NOTHING against ISIS and they are hindering the Kurdish Peshmerga who are. They have an Islamist Government an unlike they past they are NOT America's friend right now despite what they say/might try to sell you...

In My Book They Aren't Real (Loyal) Friends.

• Like 2

Anybody else see the irony of muzzies calling anybody else murderers?

Fuck every camel fucking rag wearing illiterate one of them.

And while on the topic of irony...

Assholes all across America and around the world call us murderers and imperialists and warmongers and anything else safe in the knowledge that we are not those things.

For if we were all the things we are accused of being we would kill them for saying it

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 4

everyone is feeling empowered to tell America to go fuck ourselves

with a weak limp dick for our president now and most betting that Hillary's next in line there's not a lot of fear of any real action on our part,

plus the fact we now tend to punish our military troops for any action they take, no ones too worried about fucking with us as a nation or as individual people.

post-26137-0-35301100-1415894977.jpg

post-26137-0-72693600-1415894990_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

While I do agree with Mr Hopkins, that our involvement in foreign meddling has given the US a horrible name to the people of many countries, I also dont see how people who support sharia law can act as if we are primitive murderers.  I guess they will hate us either way, but that doesnt make our actions moral or respectable.  Simply because a country has oil and a weaker govt, doesnt mean it should be destroyed and rebuilt with puppet regimes who are sympathetic to our many profit complex's.  

This is just another example of the islam being the exact opposite of a religion of peace, but theres no such thing anyways.

Edited by Boomsick42

Stalin and Mao are smiling in their graves.

Can anyone give me an example of a country/citizens that has prospered after the U.S. has been thrown out (Vietnam has to a degree but cannot think of others) and I'm not being sarcastic, I don't know everything, maybe I am just totally uninformed and have the wrong impression of my beloved country and those who have served.

Anybody else see the irony of muzzies calling anybody else murderers?

Fuck every camel fucking rag wearing illiterate one of them.

And while on the topic of irony...

Assholes all across America and around the world call us murderers and imperialists and warmongers and anything else safe in the knowledge that we are not those things.

For if we were all the things we are accused of being we would kill them for saying it

You are 110% correct....!!!!

And why is it that when I quote somebody my post always has a double quote, Pulling out the foil.

Edited by SmilinEd

so you go to the same church as obama i see

as I suspected

One of many reason why the late august British Empire was able to obtain and hang on to their turf for so long was the nasty fact that if this had happened to 3 British navy sailors 200 years ago, the British Navy Captain would have quickly gone back in with his Marines, (if the ship had any) and busted about 100 heads and burned down about a dozen buildings.

Fear had and has a distinct way of demanding immediate and lasting respect. But ... in todays political arena and climate, we all know now that warm and fuzzy kindness, gentleness, love, money and cute smiles are the only way to proceed. Makes me wonder if the older methods might be better. Candy is dandy, but a bad lasting headache is better. HB of CJ (old coot)

Well I stand corrected, just read the story why the Turks are so pissed, well in fact OUR TROOPS committed such a crime against our Turkish Friends just recently...

The use of hoods in the protest was a reference to an incident from the 2003 Iraq war that outraged many in Turkey when US forces in northern Iraq arrested a group of Turkish soldiers, forced hoods over their heads and held them for three days.

http://news.yahoo.com/turkey-frees-12-radicals-ugly-attack-us-sailors-190407027.html

I have not read where our troops shot any of them while they had the bags over their heads, still checking... But I can understand now why these people (Turks) are still pissed, held prisoner for 3 days by U.S. forces, awful...

Probably traumatic to these youngsters when it happened they were only 12 yrs old then

I have been corrected...

Edited by SmilinEd

as I suspected

If im not mistaken, obama has continued to topple middle eastern govts, just like his predecessors.  

Since this government is committing all these crimes in your name why aren't you stopping them?

Since they're all equally bad and criminal there's no reason to put off the revolution, right?

Why don't you get out there and show all us pussy koolaid drinkers who are wasting our time voting how to kill the tyrants?

These questions are rhetorical and not a call for killing politicians. I'm following the advice of Claire Wolfe for now.

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 1

Well, I guess it's only fair, since we did it to them...

What's with the "America Haters", on this board?

Name a significant country that hasn't hurt someone else's feelings or made mistakes.

Edited by Sim_Player

as I suspected

sorry to bust your little half inflated  balloon, but first off I don't go to church, I am not living in the dark ages believing in some myth and hokum. secondly,  you really need to bone up on the history of this country, not just the good but the bad as well. you can start with the Spanish-American war, we didn't go to war "protecting people or democracies" and just trace all the stuff since then. Nicaragua, Cuba, Chile, etc....  

Name a significant country that hasn't hurt someone else's feelings or made mistakes.

We have quite the cadre of America haters, Christian haters, Jew haters, and haters of about every other kind under the sun.

as I suspected

sorry to bust your little balloon, but first off I don't go to church, I am not living in the dark ages believing in some myth and hokum. secondly,  you really need to bone up on the history of this country, not just the good but the bad as well. you can start with the Spanish-American war, we didn't go to war "protecting people or democracies" and just trace all the stuff since then. Nicaragua, cuba, chile, etc....  

It was a rhetorical statement, as the author was obamas rabid America hating pastor.

we all know all too well your disrespect for people of faith and your disrespect for our country in general

we all know all too well your disrespect for people of faith and your disrespect for our country in general

wow, I didn't realized that knowing the history of this country, both the good and ugly was "disrespectful", thanks for clearing that up for me. I'll try to emulate you;  ignorant and stupid just bumbling through life. naw, on second thought, you do it so well that no one could even hold a candle to you on that, so I will  keep using my head for cognitive functions , rather then just a hat rack 021.gif

BTW, as for "disrespect for people of faith". well if it bothers you or someone else, then your or their "faith" isn't that strong  to begin with, and must be one of them "sunday only christians"

Mr Hopkins

I am fully aware or many mistakes or flat bad and wrong things that have been done by our country.

In the big picture of civilization we are the greatest most generous collection of people ever to live on earth.

Our country for all its faults is the finest that has ever existed in all of human history.

We are the free est most prosperous of any in the world, we have led millions of others out of tyrany.

if you cant see the greatness of this nation I feel deeply sorry for you  

• Like 1

Mr Hopkins

I am fully aware or many mistakes or flat bad and wrong things that have been done by our country.

In the big picture of civilization we are the greatest most generous collection of people ever to live on earth.

Our country for all its faults is the finest that has ever existed in all of human history.

We are the free est most prosperous of any in the world, we have led millions of others out of tyrany.

I wholly agree with you there, we are great and prosperous. but anytime we go butting our noses in things that don't concern us  there is always repercussions, and not the good kind either.  you think that ISIS just randomly appeared out of nowhere? our so called "leaders" do more harm then good to this country. if you want to vent and beat somebody up why not go and get some straight answers from georgie prorgie , cheney and  rummy and the current crop of criminals that took over from those  criminals

I mean if you swallowed that whole BS line from georgie porgie  "they attacked us (9-11) because the hate us because we are free and a democracy" then I feel more sorry for you then you will  ever feel sorry for me.

Should the U.S. stick its nose into WA, should we give humanitarian aid to countries that are in a civil war.? Should we try to protect the weakest from genocide.?

Yes we are prosperous, but I also believe the U.S. has been a Blessing to many in this world.

As far as the Islamist/Mooslums hating us because of our freedoms/democracy, I don't buy it, they HATE us because we are the Great Satan. The U.S. is identified as a Christain nation in their eyes and we are Evil. 

If the Christain Haters ever controlled this nation, they would give you 5min to convert/accept or Die. Talk about a religion shoved up ur ass..

BTW, Matthew, did you receive any snow...??/ 5in in my neck of the sticks  

Edited by SmilinEd
Sim_Player, on 14 Nov 2014 - 11:11 AM, said:

It's not just here Sim...You'll find the same gang of shit on the radio, they get their kicks stirring the pot and spitting in the faces of good people. Most of these types would shit their pants of fear if ever confronted face to face, I've seen it happen. They're tuff shit behind a keyboard or a microphone...til they get confronted...then not so much. I choked the fuck out of one of the creeps in O'Hare airport, I'll bet the fucker never spit on anybody else.