Be even more aware that somebody will try and use those acts to justify his agenda.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! georgie porgie proved that will never happen*.

* for those that fail to comprehend that statement, it was sarcasm

• Like 1

I heard rumor that the KKK was going to interject itself into any riots in ferguson.

I dont think any excuse to blame it on whitie would be better than that one.

I hope its BS and doesnt happen

the KKK and others is riddled so  full of informers/ undercover agents that the FBI would know if  it happens before the rest of the membership

Edited by Matthew Hopkins
  • Like 2

This situation is perfect for a false flag. Some guys in hoods show up somewhere and take some video yelling threats and then disappear. Video circulates and viola, everything the race baiters and rioters and looters and any scumbag "of color" does is justice.

• Like 4

I heard rumor that the KKK was going to interject itself into any riots in ferguson.

I dont think any excuse to blame it on whitie would be better than that one.

I hope its BS and doesnt happen

the KKK and others is riddled so  full of informers/ undercover agents that the FBI would know if  it happens before the rest of the membership

Heh hell the damn fbi would have to order it. Interesting to see how it plays out, sure as hell cant stop it.

Absolutely no respect for a man that smacks a woman like that. Even a crazed provocative lunatic woman.

A people with no self respect don't deserve the respect of others.

Loony sons o bitches.

I don't think a man should smack a lady, but I didn't see any of those there. That bitch was walking around smacking people first. She deserved it.

• Like 6

Be even more aware that somebody will try and use those acts to justify his agenda.

You made a post without editing it! nothing.gif

• Like 1

You made a post without editing it! nothing.gif

wow, didn't know you caredwub.png

021.gif 021.gif021.gif  

• Like 3

We recently had a similar police shooting here. They tried to stir things up. The marchers were unprepared for the cold. But, ever resourceful they simply robbed the local dollar store of cold weather clothing.  http://www.ohio.com/news/break-news/protesters-loot-dollar-store-of-caps-and-gloves-during-march-to-akron-police-department-1.539095

The Missouri thing could fizzle then fade away due to the weather. 

This generation has gone to the shitter. Its only going to get worse with all the pussification, and enabling going on with not only the feds, but with stupid ass parents pampering these kids. My generation isn't great either, but I'm far different from most my age. I guess it pays to grow up are folks much older than me.

We recently had a similar police shooting here. They tried to stir things up. The marchers were unprepared for the cold. But, ever resourceful they simply robbed the local dollar store of cold weather clothing.  http://www.ohio.com/news/break-news/protesters-loot-dollar-store-of-caps-and-gloves-during-march-to-akron-police-department-1.539095

The Missouri thing could fizzle then fade away due to the weather. 

these tards always loot the dollar stores...hahahhahahaha....it isnt funny but I ran the gauntlet with my kids to get to the launch ramp to hide out over at Catalina island in my boat when they went off on the rodney king EXCUSE

I watched bits & pieces trying to run red lights not to get stopped near a crowd but I did see them loot a 99 cent store with a jewlery store next to it...bloody brilliant race, If I sound racist its just an observation....fuckin tards

• Like 1

If the cop is no-billed the weather won't stop the looting.  There are big screens and 30 packs of malt liquor to be stolen and they needs them some JUSTICE!

But my original warning was in reference to those impromptu "justice" assaults that happen when some devil cracker gets his or her head caved in because they happened to be somewhere near an oppressed black.

The media ignores them completely but these mini-riots happen more often than you think.

A single black person walking in a white neighborhood is 10,000 times safer than a single white person walking in a black neighborhood.  But what do I know about the "black struggle".  I'm a white male and my "privilege" means I have everything given to me.

I worked for every goddamn thing I have and I have never been given a penny I didn't earn.  Every paycheck I look for the line that says "white privilege".  But every time all I see is all the money the government takes to fund other people's privilege . 

I'm the one paying your welfare you lazy fucks.  Don't talk to me about any goddamn white privilege.

• Like 5

Absolutely no respect for a man that smacks a woman like that. Even a crazed provocative lunatic woman.

A people with no self respect don't deserve the respect of others.

Loony sons o bitches.

She slapped him in the back of the head when his back was turned.. She had it coming. I'd have just knocked her the fuck out.. as you can see slapping her only provoked a larger more violent instance.

Imagine having to ride that train everyday and see that stupid bitch and having just let her slap you... you'd be a complete target for everybody everyday. The guy doesn't deserve a hi-five, but when your dealing with trash, you eventually have to take out the trash. Life suck, but women can be violent scum bags too.

I had a woman slap me directly on the ear from behind, rupturing my eardrum.  When I turned around she kneed me in the groin.  I was able to avoid that by turning so that she got my hip.  But I was done being assaulted.  I gave her a quick tap to the solar plexus and she dropped.  Just enough to stop the assault but definitely not cause harm.

I had a woman slap me directly on the ear from behind, rupturing my eardrum.  When I turned around she kneed me in the groin.  I was able to avoid that by turning so that she got my hip.  But I was done being assaulted.  I gave her a quick tap to the solar plexus and she dropped.  Just enough to stop the assault but definitely not cause harm.

Well your much more a gentleman than I am. If a stupid bitch wants to be treated equal to a man, I'll be happy to show her equality.

And who cares if you harmed her... she obviously harmed you. Seriously harmed you.. perhaps even permanently. Don't ever foolishly assume somebody cannot hurt/injure you because of their size or sex.

Edited by poolingmyignorance
  • Like 1

If a person is physically assaulted gender is not the issue.

Plenty of women have committed murder and  are capable of doing great bodily harm.

If you are in a position where you have to defend yourself, then defend yourself, regardless of the gender of the attacker.

In any case use only the force necessary to stop the action, no more no less  .

• Like 1