Im with you, cold cock the bitch.  you have any idea just how mean these ghetto bitch rats are, they breed for welfare checks &

if you had enough cash on you they wouldnt hesitate to stab your chivalrous ass

You coulld change "enough cash" to ANY cash

you are dealing with the worst of our society 

I had a woman slap me directly on the ear from behind, rupturing my eardrum.  When I turned around she kneed me in the groin.  I was able to avoid that by turning so that she got my hip.  But I was done being assaulted.  I gave her a quick tap to the solar plexus and she dropped.  Just enough to stop the assault but definitely not cause harm.

Well your much more a gentleman than I am. If a stupid bitch wants to be treated equal to a man, I'll be happy to show her equality.

And who cares if you harmed her... she obviously harmed you. Seriously harmed you.. perhaps even permanently. Don't ever foolishly assume somebody cannot hurt/injure you because of their size or sex.

It may surprise you that being a gentlemen was not my motivation.  If I had done her any harm and she called the police...  Well let's just say that when the cops show up and a man and a woman both have injuries, the man goes to jail.  My self control was purely selfish.

Using only the amount of force needed to stop any attack is the selfish thing to do, if you want to avoid jail time and lawsuits.

The momentary satisfaction of knocking out a few teeth of someone who has caused you pain or annoyance is long gone before the cuffs come off.

• Like 3

I had a woman slap me directly on the ear from behind, rupturing my eardrum.  When I turned around she kneed me in the groin.  I was able to avoid that by turning so that she got my hip.  But I was done being assaulted.  I gave her a quick tap to the solar plexus and she dropped.  Just enough to stop the assault but definitely not cause harm.

Well your much more a gentleman than I am. If a stupid bitch wants to be treated equal to a man, I'll be happy to show her equality.

And who cares if you harmed her... she obviously harmed you. Seriously harmed you.. perhaps even permanently. Don't ever foolishly assume somebody cannot hurt/injure you because of their size or sex.

It may surprise you that being a gentlemen was not my motivation.  If I had done her any harm and she called the police...  Well let's just say that when the cops show up and a man and a woman both have injuries, the man goes to jail.  My self control was purely selfish.

Using only the amount of force needed to stop any attack is the selfish thing to do, if you want to avoid jail time and lawsuits.

The momentary satisfaction of knocking out a few teeth of someone who has caused you pain or annoyance is long gone before the cuffs come off.

Every self defense situation is unique, and individual. I can't really arm chair quarter back a story I've only read a line or two about. However (speaking for myself) a completely unprovoked attack from behind would result in immediate counter violence. Keep in mind you DID respond in violence and it could have just as easily have been said you hit her, (doesn't matter where) first.  So whatever stops the attack  with minimum amount of damage to is the right choice. I won't disagree with that.

Absolutely no respect for a man that smacks a woman like that. Even a crazed provocative lunatic woman.

A people with no self respect don't deserve the respect of others.

Loony sons o bitches.

She slapped him in the back of the head when his back was turned.. She had it coming. I'd have just knocked her the fuck out.. as you can see slapping her only provoked a larger more violent instance.

Imagine having to ride that train everyday and see that stupid bitch and having just let her slap you... you'd be a complete target for everybody everyday. The guy doesn't deserve a hi-five, but when your dealing with trash, you eventually have to take out the trash. Life suck, but women can be violent scum bags too.

Imagine riding that train everyday, notice the White Guys fleeing like mice when shit goes down.

The Bitch hit the dude in the back of the head with a pair of ice skates, would the ice skates be considered a weapon..? She drops them when she gets tattooed in  the face.

Looks like ice skates anyway. Nope, high heeled shoes..!!! LMAO...!!! Another reason to stay with shotguns..

cannot see shit

Edited by SmilinEd

You've put one helluva image in my head. I won't watch the Rangers without thinking of this.

Absolutely no respect for a man that smacks a woman like that. Even a crazed provocative lunatic woman.

A people with no self respect don't deserve the respect of others.

Loony sons o bitches.

She slapped him in the back of the head when his back was turned.. She had it coming. I'd have just knocked her the fuck out.. as you can see slapping her only provoked a larger more violent instance.

Imagine having to ride that train everyday and see that stupid bitch and having just let her slap you... you'd be a complete target for everybody everyday. The guy doesn't deserve a hi-five, but when your dealing with trash, you eventually have to take out the trash. Life suck, but women can be violent scum bags too.

Imagine riding that train everyday, notice the White Guys fleeing like mice when shit goes down.

The Bitch hit the dude in the back of the head with a pair of ice skates, would the ice skates be considered a weapon..? She drops them when she gets tattooed in  the face.

Looks like ice skates anyway. Nope, high heeled shoes..!!! LMAO...!!! Another reason to stay with shotguns..

cannot see shit

post-36534-0-36566100-1416100093.jpg

post-36534-0-27864700-1416100122.jpg

• Like 1

Don't laugh at those high-heeled shoes. Some of them have METAL SPIKES for heels. There was a case here just a couple years ago when some fat, black bitch got PO'd about something a random white guy said. She pulled off her spiked heels, reached in through his open car window and hit him a couple of times in the face. Permanently blinded him in one eye, and many stitches on other parts of his face.

She was eventually found, thanks to a video one of her "homies" posted, and was arrested and jailed. Not for a long enough time, of course.

Now saying the prosecutor is still presenting evidence to the grand jury and even if they decide today the announcement will be delayed 48 hours.

What I'm afraid of is that the gj will cave to the political pressure and indict even when it was clearly justified.

Then a show trial and conviction to mollify the mobs and show us crackers who runs the justice system.

• Like 1

Fire hoses are especially effective at riot control in this weather.

...what an absolutely wonderful idea!

High pressure water at twenty degrees F. Beautiful! Plus, the added ice hazard when the streets freeze....PRICELESS!

I NEED to see video of this if it happens! It would make riots in Ferguson funny as hell!

What a spectator sport! You could sell tickets!

• Like 2

If the cop is no-billed the weather won't stop the looting. There are big screens and 30 packs of malt liquor to be stolen and they needs them some JUSTICE!

But my original warning was in reference to those impromptu "justice" assaults that happen when some devil cracker gets his or her head caved in because they happened to be somewhere near an oppressed black.

The media ignores them completely but these mini-riots happen more often than you think.

A single black person walking in a white neighborhood is 10,000 times safer than a single white person walking in a black neighborhood. But what do I know about the "black struggle". I'm a white male and my "privilege" means I have everything given to me.

I worked for every goddamn thing I have and I have never been given a penny I didn't earn. Every paycheck I look for the line that says "white privilege". But every time all I see is all the money the government takes to fund other people's privilege .

I'm the one paying your welfare you lazy fucks. Don't talk to me about any goddamn white privilege.

WOMAN RECEIVES BEATING BECAUSE SHE’S A “WHITE GIRL IN THE HOOD”

http://www.infowars.com/woman-receives-beating-because-shes-a-white-girl-in-the-hood/

Time for the tinfoil hat!

Edited by vepr12x

Fire hoses are especially effective at riot control in this weather.

We've got stuff WAY better than that now.

Yeah, but nowhere NEAR as funny as hitting a bunch of rioters with high pressure freezing water in 20 degree weather!

If that's not a Kodak moment, I don't know what is!

That's funny right there...I don't care who you are....

Remember what is used on them today will be used on others tomorrow. 

Of course the response may be very different but the point stands.

I aint no fan of these morons in the least but I aint giving that bunch of statist wannabes an inch either.

• Like 1
Darth Saigus, on 22 Nov 2014 - 4:47 PM, said:

I have no intention of putting myself in a mob of any sort for any reason.  One of the first things they teach you in infantry school is never bunch up.

A thousand cuts from a thousand different directions  electric_shock.gif