WTS Keltec Sub-2000 in .40 S&W - Glock Magazine

Asking $400 shipped to your FFL OBO for my gently used Sub-2000 in .40 S&W. After it had been disassembled and reassembled improperly so that it no longer functioned, I recently sent it back to Keltec for repair. It has been factory test-fired and is good to go. Includes your choice of one 15-round or one 10-round mag. Comes with original factory box, manual, key - all the stuff in the little bag in the top of the box. No fired case, as I didn't get one with the rifle.

Pics can be taken and posted or sent on request. For a list of desired trades please see my other sale thread:

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/95594-wts-glock-barrel-laser-a-few-miscellaneous-items/

All federal, state, and local laws apply, blah blah blah

Postal money order or personal check preferred - sorry, I don't have or use paypal or any other electronic payment service.

Can also do FTF in Omaha, NE, slightly lower price if I don't have to ship.

This firearm was stolen this morning during a home invasion robbery. If it is recovered, it will still be for sale.

Shitty doors that can be kicked in easily largely negate the ownership of defensive arms. As a sound sleeper, I awoke with a pistol pointed at my skull. When I have a police report, I will forward a copy to anyone for whom it is relevant - namely, to anyone with whom I had a pending transaction. It may take much longer than intended, but I will make it right with anyone with whom I have an agreement. The vast majority of my collection was stolen from me this morning, including all of my handguns except for one that I found in a pile of junk in my bedroom, and several bolt action rifles.

Pending advice from an attorney, I may later post a list of stolen firearms and their serial numbers.

Holy Shit!  I'm glad you're ok.   Was this random or someone that knew you?

Edit: I didn't intentionally copy Jim, his post just came through when I was typing mine.

Edited by SGL

Thank you for all the positive words.

I will recover from this. It's a long road ahead, but I'll be made whole again. I'm handling, mentally. Stayed calm throughout the ordeal, never lost it. Not a pleasant situation, but the loss of about 10 years of collecting beautiful historical artifacts is much harder to handle than a few scumbags having pointed guns at my head.

• Like 2
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.