Sneak peek firebird drum mag for mka 1919 and br99

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Firebird Precision 21 round drum     All billet machined aluminum   Made for TAC-12 and all MKA 1919 variants.    

As bad as this platform needs a drum, I can't believe that anyone would try to rain on the parade of a vendor who is trying to make technological advances for the betterment of the MKA (and yes, to se

Pure art Jim, very nice           Oh yeah...screw the neysayers

Posted Images

You know... I am taking my MKA to the Seekins Precision hard as hell match in December, want somebody to test drive one? I have money to burn, and that beautiful piece of machinery makes me giggle.

Our custom made torsion springs are about 3 weeks out.

until then we only have some prototypes

I am not sure we will have full production drums done in time.

Stay in contact

jim

It is offset, but its no problem.

Feeding directly off the drive is much smoother than from center.

maybe so, but that much weight to one side would negate having one, when there is a 20 round drum that has all the weight below the SG. heavy? a bit, but you aren't also "fighting" to keep the shotgun level

Edited by Matthew Hopkins
  • Like 1

As bad as this platform needs a drum, I can't believe that anyone would try to rain on the parade of a vendor who is trying to make technological advances for the betterment of the MKA (and yes, to sell products).  Whether it is FB, TN, or whomever....we need to be helpful and supportive or the MKA won't be around long. 

• Like 4

As bad as this platform needs a drum, I can't believe that anyone would try to rain on the parade of a vendor who is trying to make technological advances for the betterment of the MKA (and yes, to sell products).  Whether it is FB, TN, or whomever....we need to be helpful and supportive or the MKA won't be around long. 

+1

Awesome job Jim. Put me on the list for one

I really like the design of it too. I have used the 90rd AR offset drum before and feel no real difference in weight being to one side. As opposed to the 100rd centered drum

Been waiting for a drum to be released. And if its like everything else you produce its quality with be top notch.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...