From Guns & Ammo:

Rather than develop another pistol that requires people YADDA, YADDA, YADDA

I would never take what  that shitty rag says about guns, they take money from manufacturers  to give  "glowing reviews" and not honest ones

Edited by Matthew Hopkins
  • Like 2

Usually when someone's gun blows up, I think ammo, not the gun. Between my old man and myself, we have 6 Taurus's;

a PT-92, a PT-101, two 740 slims, a first gen Millenium, and a Judge. The first two have been reliable, heavy triggers,

and mags you have to fight to load. One slim my dad sent in for trigger work, and mine works fine. Some failure to return

to battery when breaking in. The millenium also went in for trigger work. The Judge has been good.

I view Taurus as the bottom quality that I will go. I consider them working pistols that are safe and reliable. I do not consider

them exceptionally accurate, or possessing fine refinements like good triggers and mags and slide fit. If you get one for under

MSRP, they are a good pistol for @350. They are not a good pistol for 500, or 700, or 1000.

My pistol brand chart is such: Lorcin=Jennings=Hi Point  < Taurus < S&W (modern) < Rock Island < KelTec < Springfield XD < Ruger < Kahr < Glock < Beretta <

High end 1911's like Kimber and Les Baer < Sig = FNH < H&K.

I left a bunch out, I am sure. Of those, I own Taurus, Ruger, Kahr, Kimber, FNH, and H&K. May get a Sig and a Glock and a Beretta.