10 Pack Steel Surplus Magazines (x39) for $79.99 Delivered

WOW!  That is one of the best deals I have seen in awhile. AmmoDepot.com had them for that a few months back.  If you don't have steel mIl-surp mags in your kit, you should  I have about 20 AK mags, of which 10 are steel with good springs and Tapco followers.  

As much as I like the Tapco smooth sides (probably the best of the non-steel re-enforced polymer mags), my "go to" mags for SHTF and EOTWAWKI.  I have five loaded with 8M3 Sapsan "Fragtastics," and two loaded with Chinese steel core for harder targets.  Four of the HP loaded mags and the two steel core loaded mags are in a Galati Intl. 6-pack shoulder bag, and one mage with HPs loose for the weapon.

That is a great deal!

Wish I had some mad money dry.png

I wish I could find some more Sapsan rounds, those are the shit for self defense.

I've a bunch squirreled away & a few in mags for a special occasion.

I'm loath to shoot any of it.

That is a great deal!

Wish I had some mad money dry.png

I wish I could find some more Sapsan rounds, those are the shit for self defense.

I've a bunch squirreled away & a few in mags for a special occasion.

I'm loath to shoot any of it.

Herter's 122gr. HP from Cabela's. (rebranded Tula)

Not the cheapest option, but if you want 8m3, that seems to be the way to get it.

The 122 HP is not 8M3.  Only the 124 grain HP Tula marked "made at Ulyanovsk" is 8M3.  The Herters/Tula 122 HP has less of a rounded ogive than the 124 HP/8M3, which also has deep "pre-fail" cuts inside the HP.

BTW, Ammodepot.com has it for $4.77 a box again.  I got 1,4000 rounds from them when it was $4.47 a box before the ban panic.

http://www.ammunitiondepot.com/TulAmmo-7-62mm-x-39mm-124-Grain-Hollow-Point-Ammo-p/ul076204.htm

wow, that's a great deal, almost like going back in time with that kind of price.  I bought a butt load   of mags when they were that price, years and years and years ago 

for those that need mags and  don't take advantage of this, you'll be sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry

Edited by Matthew Hopkins
  • 3 weeks later...