Eric Holder Urges Police Restraint ...

From Reuters today, Friday, 21 November, 2015. Attorney General Eric Holder urged POLICE restraint in possible civil uprisings after the Ferguson grand jury report. Not the rioters ... just the police.

I find it strange that Holder allegedly did not say anything about CIVIL RESTRAINT. So it is OK to riot, steal, loot and destroy personal property? But it is NOT OK for the police to prevent such?

I did not read the complete article. Just the headline. Now wondering why I am so pissed about this ... is it because of what Holder may or may not have said ... or the way Reuters presented the propaganda piece?

Dunno. HB of Cj (old coot) We live in interesting times indeed. Curious and curiouser.

If I were there as LE, I wouldn't lift a finger to keep peace. I would tell the protesters do not touch anybody in uniform and YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT, We are not enforcing Rule of Law

Do what you want, the town of Ferguson is your oyster, Piss on it...!!!!!

• Like 2

If I were there as LE, I wouldn't lift a finger to keep peace. I would tell the protesters do not touch anybody in uniform and YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT, We are not enforcing Rule of Law

Do what you want, the town of Ferguson is your oyster, Piss on it...!!!!!

Whether they're there or not that place is destined to fall to shit. Better off sending in some planes with armament than riot police. You know anything those cops do will be turned around on them and used to incite more riots

I urge police to use the amount of force that will result in the fastest path to COMPLETE cessation of civil disobedience. 

...and ANYONE caught committing an additional crime during a riot is to be prosecuted and given the MAXIMUM penalty, to include conspiracy.

• Like 2

My brothers retired LEO and had about the best take I've heard. Post coppers, 5 or so to a car, all over the city. The second looting starts, send them in and stomp it out immediately wherever it occures. Once it starts and you've lost control it's too hard to regain it.  If it does start, there's a Walmart on West Florisant Ave that's probably well stocked for black Friday sales, I'd suspect it to be hit hard. Holder's a jackass and needs to go to Federal "Fuck Me in the Ass" Prison.

• Like 6

Many residents of ferguson have taken notice http://money.cnn.com/2014/11/20/smallbusiness/ferguson-gun-sales-riots/   .  

They are fortunate to live in an area where they can prepare to defend themselves.  Had this happened in our communist states, the citizenry would be left all but defenseless.

However, if any of them need to use force to defend their lives, the perpetrator will be the cause of the next riots and death threats.   Certainly  broadcast nationwide as "Innocent teen murdered in cold blood during peaceful demonstration".

Edited by Boomsick42

They are fortunate to live in an area where they can prepare to defend themselves.  Had this happened in our communist states, the citizenry would be left all but defenseless.

The Koreans in LA were hardly "defenseless," the difference being attitude! They chose to do something about it.  :up:

Oh, and speaking of "restraint" ...  http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/11/22/us-usa-missouri-shooting-explosives-idUSKCN0J602N20141122?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews

Two members of The New (and Improved!) Black Panthers arrested for buying EXPLOSIVES for use in making PIPE BOMBS to use during the upcoming riots!

• Like 1