Darth Saigus, on 22 Nov 2014 - 5:37 PM, said:

Which will absolutely prove that the IRS targeting of conservatives in direct violation of law and Constitution came directly from the top.

And nothing will be done.

And that is exactly why I didn't bother posting it when I saw it  f0ckers.gif

Johnboy.gif

• Like 1

The checks will have to be bad, the scripts will have to be axed. the food card will have to go to zero balance, and the phones will have to be shut off for that demographic to get mad enough to turn on santa.

The fact that republicans have a majority now and still wont press the issue with lerner or holder or barry, makes them equally complicit in their crimes.  Knowingly giving leniency to people who have broken the law is counter to everything this country supposedly stands for.  Voter opinion should have no bearing on carrying out the law, as negative publicity shouldnt effect its implementation.

If the republican majority convicts a single high level official or politician, for a single crime, I will publicly stick my foot in my mouth.  They have more than enough opportunities to do it, given the amount of crooked fucks who deserve to be carried out on a rail.  But its not happening.

I really wish they would prove me wrong.

Edited by Boomsick42
  • Like 1

Congressional hearings over baseball players "juicing " but true crimes against the UNITED STATES of AMERICA? And next to nothing?

Congress has the power to act, what they lack is the will.

Edited by Long Shot
  • Like 2

A court of law may convict a person of a crime.

The (republicans) are not a court!

For what its worth they the (republicans) have been doing about every thing possible as it is

Everything possible for politicians more concerned with reelection than with doing the right thing.

There are a few with integrity and courage. Most are political hacks. Better than democraps by degree but not by magnitude.

The fact that republicans have a majority now and still wont press the issue with lerner or holder or barry, makes them equally complicit in their crimes.  Knowingly giving leniency to people who have broken the law is counter to everything this country supposedly stands for.  Voter opinion should have no bearing on carrying out the law, as negative publicity shouldnt effect its implementation.

If the republican majority convicts a single high level official or politician, for a single crime, I will publicly stick my foot in my mouth.  They have more than enough opportunities to do it, given the amount of crooked fucks who deserve to be carried out on a rail.  But its not happening.

I really wish they would prove me wrong.

You will not have to be doing this, I promise.

Did anyone see the conclusive HOUSE (read as republican) findings and conclusions on the Benghazi debacle????

EVERYONE, I repeat EVERYONE has been exonerated! Unbelieveable but there it is.

So hitlery and Barry got away with murder literally. This won't be brought up when she runs because all she has to say is:

The republican controlled house concluded I did nothing wrong.

Total bullshit. As usual.

• Like 1

For what its worth they the (republicans) have been doing about every thing possible as it is

Regardless of the party, the house and senate have the power to call for an investigation.  This could absolutely lead to a conviction, based upon the evidence collected.  

Therefore, if the republicans in control know a law has been broken, ITS THEIR RESPONSIBILITY TO ACT!!!!, same with the democrats.  A country of law and order is useless if only commoners get prosecuted for crime., The fact is, our political elites are allowed to break the law.  This has created the shit show we are all so well aware of.  Any system that allows immunity for the powerful and not for the citizen completely corrupted, period.

Eric holders agency allows firearms into the hands of dangerous people, putting many people at risk.  So why is firearms trafficing or wreckless endangerment or accessory to murder (agent terry), off the table for the rich and powerful?  Meanwhile, some guy is in jail for pot.  Gimme a break.

When politicians do illegal things, its swept under the rug and nothing happens.  When average joes do bad things, they get nailed to the fuckin wall.

Boomsick42, on 24 Nov 2014 - 2:41 PM, said:

gentlemanjim, on 23 Nov 2014 - 11:21 PM, said:

Regardless of the party, the house and senate have the power to call for an investigation.  This could absolutely lead to a conviction, based upon the evidence collected.  

Therefore, if the republicans in control know a law has been broken, ITS THEIR RESPONSIBILITY TO ACT!!!!, same with the democrats.  A country of law and order is useless if only commoners get prosecuted for crime., The fact is, our political elites are allowed to break the law.  This has created the shit show we are all so well aware of.  Any system that allows immunity for the powerful and not for the citizen completely corrupted, period.

Eric holders agency allows firearms into the hands of dangerous people, putting many people at risk.  So why is firearms trafficing or wreckless endangerment or accessory to murder (agent terry), off the table for the rich and powerful?  Meanwhile, some guy is in jail for pot.  Gimme a break.

When politicians do illegal things, its swept under the rug and nothing happens.  When average joes do bad things, they get nailed to the fuckin wall.

Damn......I think I actually agree with everything written here  015.gif

• Like 1