When the media starts up, gun control is next.

The media is controlled by the liberal/communist. You really have to be careful what you read these days. It's mostly advertising with some very deep propaganda which is a form of mind control.

When you start to see stuff like this in the news feeds while logging into your email, you know that they are starting another campaign.

"Baby Girl Accidentally Shot in New York City Home"

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/baby-girl-accidentally-shot-york-city-home-27112266

If you do decide to read this RAG, you will find that a dad was cleaning his gun in the Brooklyn East New York section and accidentally shot his daughter in the lip. Charges are pending against the father and the girl is stable. Wonderful wording if you ask me.

This is just a link to the AP story that was popping up on the mail server.

Give an inch, they will take a mile.

Edited by Stryker0946

The most frustrating thing is that the "plan" is right there for all to see.  The sheep are sheep because they choose to be. 

"There are none so blind as those who will not see."

And the media are the worst because they must not only allow themselves to be manipulated but they must actively suppress the incontrovertible evidence that it is all lies.

As far as gun control, the real danger today is those bullshit ballot measures that encourage the ignorant masses to vote in laws that infringe the rights of others.  It is just too goddamn easy to get people to vote to take away other people's rights.  Oh who am I kidding.  You can get people to vote to give up their own rights just as easily.  People are stupid and lazy and you could get half the people to vote for anything.

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 1

The most frustrating thing is that the "plan" is right there for all to see.  The sheep are sheep because they choose to be. 

"There are none so blind as those who will not see."

And the media are the worst because they must not only allow themselves to be manipulated but they must actively suppress the incontrovertible evidence that it is all lies.

As far as gun control, the real danger today is those bullshit ballot measures that encourage the ignorant masses to vote in laws that infringe the rights of others.  It is just too goddamn easy to get people to vote to take away other people's rights.  Oh who am I kidding.  You can get people to vote to give up their own rights just as easily.  People are stupid and lazy and you could get half the people to vote for anything.

you should have come to this realization at the very least when you heard "you have to vote for this first before we can see what it is" obozocare

I came to this realization in 1980 during the presidential campaign.  I was too young to vote in that election but I saw the writing on the wall.  It's been plain to see for a long time.

• Like 1