Tinfoil Kook or Lone Voice of Truth?

It's not a matter of if, but when.

usdebtclock.org

Scroll down and look at "Unfunded Liabilities", then look at "Total National Assets".  Notice a problem?  If they confiscated 100% of what everyone makes,  it would take over 100 years just to break even at current spending rates.

• Like 1

The problem with just stating "The SKY IS FALLING", or "CRYING WOLF" is that eventually you will get it 100% correct. The concern is not so much what some people are predicting, (and trying to $sell$ you) but what other people WHO DO KNOW, such as government and private economists and are not telling the public.

Too many economic bubbles? Quantitative easing? (the Fed printing trillions of new dollars and dumping them into the money supply) Fake reported interest rates? Fake reported true inflation rates? Banking collapses? Government bankruptcy? Real estate further collapse? An inflationary national DEPRESSION?

We came close in 2008. Banking and currency. When inflation gets to the point where stocks and bonds become threatened, then the wheels will start to come off.

So many august institutions are actually house of cards now stacked or assembled 5 stores high. All subject to a catastrophic collapse like a house of cards. You can produce wealth only by mining, farming or aquaculture. Anything else is just swapping your hats back and forth. All it would take is a final straw.

Then everything collapses. Our money has no real value. It is not backed by gold. Only the honesty and credit of our government. Once people realize that money is worthless everything will come down very hard. The longer this all continues, the harder, quicker and more total will be the collapse.

The actual trigger? The true inflation rate endangering the stock market and the much larger bond market.

Just me. HB of CJ (old coot) It might be time to consider hard commodities and some gold and maybe silver. Get out of stocks and bonds. Do some historical studies. We may have only 3 to 5 years. Might happen sooner. When the unwashed masses become hungry, then we will have a another major problem. Sooner or later.

I've been saying the crash was inevitable about 8.5yrs ago.  When I realized what they were teaching us in econ was how the system worked with ass backwards to anything anyone with real intelligence would run it.

I prove the teacher and book so wrong that it was a daily battle.  I passed but I argued the ass backwards to any common sense.  I seen many business run the same way.  There are a few that run legit but in the end they fail due to the financing is stacked against them.  Need this insurance or that insurance and what yo dou mean you dont have that multimillion umbrella policy over it all as well.  Oh and what do you mean you dont use credit, then well then now thats a few extra fees for that now as well.

Its hell I've been trying to make it a go for over 10yrs.  I do little this and that.  Still even but I've still gotta have that FT job with benefits to pay my living wages.

When it crashes it will be the ones waiting for it that will hurt early besides those sheep.  The sheep will become mobs and steal what they want, and go after those that were preparing.  Think its smart to post pics of your supplies online or be on them tv shows about horders, survival people and other crap.  There will be those that will hunt the net if they can still get on and get the word out about locations of such, so the ones prepared or preparing will be targeted relatively early.  If not those people hunting the net of where to get supplies will already have your ip address and location.  Its not hard if you know what your doing and many have them stupid your IP address is things on webpages so ya you are already tracked. Take a pick with your cell phone and the gps coordinates are in the file of that picture.

• Like 1

Yep; can't eat gold. Neither can you eat stuff like warm clothing, dry shelter, fire wood, rain gear, spare parts, AMMO, some firearms, medical gear or the million other things right now we assume we will always get ... and need.

Right now I am re studying the hyper inflation of Germany in the early 1920s. Interesting times for sure. Also quite scary.

I loved the American epic novel "Gone With The Wind". I think she, (the author) was trying to warn us of something as well as providing an excellent story line. Clark Gable had over one $million$ in gold in London banks at the end.

It is quite possible that we may experience some "hiccups" along the way to disaster. Might be time to think a bit and consider what may happen if the so many services and things we enjoy today may be reduced or not available.

Easy to start. Just come warm clothing, a way to stay dry and several cases of bottled water and a few cases of cheap yummy canned goods, plus some good can openers. Being not thirsty or hungry is nice. HB of CJ (old coot)

Junk or street silver also comes to mind kinda. Plus a little gold. A little bit. A stabilizer for sure. Just me.

HB, a good book you may know if or come across in your study of the Weimar Republic is "The Penniless Billionaires". Have heard many good things of the book but is no longer in print. Been trying to find when I have gone to bookstores but not that easy. Told it is a good read for those interested in the hyperinflation

• Like 1

Economic Collapse Coming Soon?

http://pro.moneymappress.com/MMRBSLG39EXT/PMMRQ990/?iris=262714&h=true

With amazingly irresponsible economic and social policy, somebody needs to explain to me how there ISN'T a collapse. 

The only question is how long do we have?

The Fed is propping up the economy, how long do we have...??? who knows, whenever the fed decides it wants to pull the rug 

Edited by SmilinEd
  • Like 1

The sanctions against Russia should hold the dollar for quite a while if it works. Russia was trying to use alternative reserve currencies. Same thing with Iraq. Since ww2, we have been going to undeclared war to protect our fiat currency.

But but... Merica!... hard to point to one war where people got this ahead of time. 

• Like 1
Yep; can't eat gold. Neither can you eat stuff like warm clothing, dry shelter, fire wood, rain gear, spare parts, AMMO, some firearms, medical gear or the million other things right now we assume we will always get ... and need.

Thats why I always keep 1 AK full of gummy bears and snicker bars, and the other stuffed with a ham sandwich. It will come in handy some day. biggrin.png

• Like 3

"Whenever destroyers appear among men, they start by destroying money, for money is men's protection and the base of a moral existence. Destroyers seize gold and leave to its owners a counterfeit pile of paper. This kills all objective standards and delivers men into the arbitrary power of an arbitrary setter of values. Gold was an objective value, an equivalent of wealth produced. Paper is a mortgage on wealth that does not exist, backed by a gun aimed at those who are expected to produce it. Paper is a check drawn by legal looters upon an account which is not theirs: upon the virtue of the victims. Watch for the day when it bounces, marked, 'Account overdrawn.'" -- -Ayn Rand

• Like 1