Photos Show Officer Darren Wilson After Michael Brown Shooting

GUYS,

I THINK NBC IS PERPETRATING A FRAUD WITH THESE PICTURES AS THERE IS ZERO DAMAGE TO WILSONS FACE.

EITHER THEY AIRBRUSHED THE INJURY AWAY, OR THIS IS A DIFFERENT VISIT TO THE ER, THAN THE ONE CONNECTED TO THE BROWN SHOOTING.

ISN'T NBC THE ONE THAT WAS CAUGHT FAKING THE EXPLODING TRUCK GAS TANKS, A NUMBER OF YEARS AGO?

THEY ACTUALLY AFIXED EXPLOSIVE CHARGES TO THE TRUCK GAS TANKS TO MAKE THEM EXPLODE UPON IMPACT FROM ANOTHER VEHICLE.

JUS' SAYIN'........

JESS1344

Edited by JESS1344

They say the first causality (sp) of war is the truth. Are we at war? I am an old coot. I distinctly remember the very first newspaper headline pictures the day Kennedy was shot. Evening edition.

One of the pictures showed Jacqueline Kennedy climbing onto the trunk of the Lincoln limo to retrieve a piece of President Kennedy's scalp and skull. The fragment was in plain sight.

A few weeks later there was a special edition of Time Magazine and the same apparent picture had been altered. The skull/scalp fragment was missing and the caption said Jacqueline was "going for help."

I showed both pictures to my dad and asked him why there was a difference. His answers were that the pictures had been changed, he did not know why and something was going on that we were not aware of.

He also told me I was starting to grow up and beginning to question my government, newspapers and magazines. That was the about the first time at the age of 12 that I began to understand official lies.

So now it begins? I hope not. So many pressures coming from so many different directions. Could it all have a commonality? A common source? Or ... is it all independent and just appears to be related? HB of CJ (old coot)

Edited for speeeling

Edited by HB of CJ

They say the first causality (sp) of war is the truth. Are we at war? I am an old coot. I distinctly remember the very first newspaper headline pictures the day Kennedy was shot. Evening edition.

One of the pictures showed Jacqueline Kennedy climbing onto the trunk of the Lincoln limo to retrieve a piece of President Kennedy's scalp and skull. The fragment was in plain sight.

A few weeks later there was a special edition of Time Magazine and the same apparent picture had been altered. The skull/scalp fragment was missing and the caption said Jacqueline was "going for help."

I showed both pictures to my dad and asked him why there was a difference. His answers were that the pictures had been changed, he did not know why and something was going on that we were not aware of.

He also told me I was starting to grow up and beginning to question my government, newspapers and magazines. That was the about the first time at the age of 12 that I began to understand official lies.

So now it begins? I hope not. So many pressures coming from so many different directions. Could it all have a commonality? A common source? Or ... is it all independent and just appears to be related? HB of CJ (old coot)

Edited for speeeling

HB,

I'VE ALWAYS CALLED "BULLSHIT" ON BOTH RETREIVING FRAGMENT AND GOING FOR HELP; OL' JACKIE WAS GETTIN' THE FUCK OUTA DODGE.

I REMEMBER MY DAD, A VETERAN OF PEARL HARBOR, GUADALCANAL, AND OTHER ISLAND PARADISES, ENDING IN THE CARABELLA MOUNTAINS OF THE PHILIPPINES, TAKING ONE LOOK AT THAT PICTURE AND IT'S ORIGINAL CAPTION ABOUT THE FRAGMENT, AND SNORTING "BULL, SHE'S GETTING THE HELL OUT OF THE LINE OF FIRE; I'VE SEEN TOO MANY PEOPLE, AND HOW THEY REACT TO BEING TAKEN UNDER FIRE, TO BELIEVE THAT"!

YEA WOLFHOUNDS! (DAD'S OUTFIT)

JESS1344