Jump to content

Vltor Stock Adapter Question

Recommended Posts

I just bought a used adapter. It is going to replace the Mako tube on my Saiga. I have a Magpul CTR stock on the Mako. I am going to use a CTR on the Vltor. I know the Mako is a commercial tube and the Vltor is milspec. I have a milspec CTR for it.

My question is, the Vltor did not come with any filler plates? Are they necessary? If so, anyone have a plate that fits a Saiga x39?

Edited by skifast
Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, the VLTOR tube comes with various U shaped pieces of polymer for various receivers. the pieces fit into the notch on the tube and sit just inside the receiver. You can cut a piece of the appropriate thickness of aluminum or polymer and fit one yourself. You can see the piece on my rifle, in my review of this tube and the CAA Tube in the review section.


Are they necessary, no.

Edited by ChileRelleno
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Chatbox

    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
  • Create New...