matilda,

Just google ship ak mags from U.S. to europe, I haven't done it but it might give you a thread or 2.

We see your new here, double posts = same topic, half the lurkers wearing tinfoil hats right now.

Its just something that has never come up B4.

One might think your going to Syria to join ISIS, its a crazy world now and ppl are suspicious of the very out of the ordinary questions.

SmilinEd, on 29 Nov 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:

matilda,

Just google ship ak mags from U.S. to europe, I haven't done it but it might give you a thread or 2.

We see your new here, double posts = same topic, half the lurkers wearing tinfoil hats right now.

One might think your going to Syria to join ISIS, its a crazy world now and ppl are suspicious of the very out of the ordinary questions.

Those of us whom have been around for a while are very familiar with the signs, tracks, and smells of trolls, especially of one in particular who comes around and creates multiple accounts, pisses people off, melts down, gets banned.....repeat cycle  bad_egg.gif

Aint that right SS?

SmilinEd, on 29 Nov 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:

matilda,

Those of us whom have been around for a while are very familiar with the signs, tracks, and smells of trolls, especially of one in particular who comes around and creates multiple accounts, pisses people off, melts down, gets banned.....repeat cycle  bad_egg.gif

Aint that right SS?

well what the hell... Trolls everywhere..thanks AA

ITAR

Thanks for the clarification...

My bad for double tread, was clumsy ...

isis!? No no no, if they find out from where I am probably my head will fly away within seconds.

I am from malta, living here for past 9 years, I am married and have kid, I am serbian, 35 year old...

recently I make my fire arm licence , was extremely lucky to find over here saiga m3 exp01.

Since was in serbian army and was living in harmony with m 70 ab2 for a while, I clearly understood what is good about that particular

type of magazine.

so I am not a fanatic isis butcher and not a guy witch was banned million of times, just a new guy wich searching for magazimes for his new fire arm.

I google it a bit, will for sure do it more, but I tought it's a smart idea to ask.

hope I make now more clear of my self and my intentions.

Thank you

Just so you know, most US dealers I have seen will not ship out of US lower 48, some will be nice and ship to Alaska, but most prefer keeping it continental. There may also be legalities shipping to your country that would not help in the matter of finding a source. Good luck, whatever you find

I see that, and I understand that US is a huge market and yor dealers do not have any need to hustle them self for such minor pice of work...

any how, I will stay persistent and sooner or later will find my magazines.

I contacted zatava and they export distributor so will see.

thank you for your answers.

I see that, and I understand that US is a huge market and yor dealers do not have any need to hustle them self for such minor pice of work...

any how, I will stay persistent and sooner or later will find my magazines.

I contacted zatava and they export distributor so will see.

thank you for your answers.

How did you get special permission for an auto loading rifle in Malta? How is it legal for you to have a magazine that hods more than 3 rounds? Nobody in their right mind is going to sell or ship to you in a country that is HEAVILY regulated by the European Comission.

Perhaps you should try the undernet and leave the law abiding gun oweners alone.

Striker0946

perhaps you do not speak about things about you do not know a thing.

this is malta, not a EU, here apply local rules and local law.

as a licenced target shooter I have right to have magazine wich can take up to 5000 rounds, because that is limit of ammunition wich I can have in my possesion.

magazines do not have numbers and are not considered as a gun parts for wich need a licence.

that say local law...

other thing, all EU and USA imposed sanctions on Russia, malta is exception so I can buy pretty much anything coming from there.

my thing is that I want serbian magazines and as it look like I going to have them thru local gun shop.

From where you got that we can't have auto loading guns and magazines wich holds only 3 round???

My saiga m3 came with 10 round magazine for a kick off...

so please, if you have to say something on a subject of Serbian bho magazines, you are more than welcome.

if you want to discuss malta firearms regulations and law, no problem, we open a new topic an we discuss.

thank you.

Edited by matilda