Holy crap really? Thats great news to me, ill have to check that out man!

Eta: just looked and its a new addition alright! Now the only question is to get the side folder for the sb47 first or the dogleg w peep. Anyhow, sorry to thread jack!

Edited by LuPiN8oR

I have one, it sucks. Fake booster that takes an act of G-d to correct. First one sent back, second one had bad sights too. Shoots all over the place with golden tiger. Paint comes off when cleaning with CLP.

Total overpriced piece of shit. Wanna buy mine?

• Like 1

I have one, it sucks. Fake booster that takes an act of G-d to correct. First one sent back, second one had bad sights too. Shoots all over the place with golden tiger. Paint comes off when cleaning with CLP.

Total overpriced piece of shit. Wanna buy mine?

This is what kept me from actually getting one. I almost dove into one prior to me getting my SAM7SF, but after seeing that in person it pissed me off. I can deal with sights being canted so long as its not terrible, but the fuckin barrel sticking out to the end of the booster was a let down. Id rather have the barrel cut at the proper length like it should be and just run a 4 piece FH.

I want this.

post-32793-0-84380600-1417666419_thumb.jpg

Not the 10.5" barrel version.

• Like 1

Another great option for those that don't want the fireball is the Manticore Eclipse.  This video convinced me to run the Eclipse on my 5.56 pistol.  Great looks, great performance, great price.  Sven, ya done good!

And by the way, post-sample M92 FTW!!!

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 3
  • 2 months later...