Saiga 12 vs floor.

Hey guys, first of all thanks for all the information. I finally purchased a saiga 12 iz108. I hate seeing these questions asked, but I am wondering since it isn't a normal ak or say a glock. I had my rifle against my wall and it got knocked over onto tile. Ofcourse the tile was destroyed to the cement lol but I can't get the sound it made out of my head. And the possibility that I might of hurt my new gun. So I feel stupid, but did I hurt anything? Are they as strong as normal aks? Thank you all

The SBS in my avatar gets dropped or thrown at least once per range session. About the longest has been 30'. You have nothing to worry about wink.png

+1 on Cobra's comment about tacticrap.

Edited by evlblkwpnz
  • Like 2

With the rib sights there is an elevation adjustment wheel up front and a rear sight you can drift to the left or right as needed. I have a 108 and a 109 with the rib and I'm leaving both in the sporter config. I did put Saiga .308 wood stock & HG on the 109 though for a much better feel of heft and balance. My 108 is pretty much unfired and has the 22" full choked barrel so I'll likely keep it bone stock.