It's Time to Talk About the CZ Skorpion

Or rather, the soon-to-be-released CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1 pistol.  With an MSRP of $850 the street price should be under $800 (without the brace).

This may be the best smg-turned-pistol yet for the price.

Skip to the 6:00 mark to see it with the Sig brace.

• Like 4

they are hyping them, but is there any even released to the public or are they all "demo" or "press" guns?

i too am stoked, think its a lil big and a lil simple to unseat the mp5….

if the mpx would ever release it would probably be interesting as well

this thing takes block mags and is already setup for the sig brace..

http://www.tnwfirearms.com/product-p/aspx-cplt-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx.htm

Edited by saltydecimator

.....i too am stoked, think its a lil big and a lil simple to unseat the mp5….

You are correct. The MP5 is tops, plus it's a sear ready gun and if you have ever used one, very light, very handy and scary accurate on semi and FA.

I got to shoot a silenced full auto MP5 a few weeks ago.  It was tits for sure.

I can't watch the video at work so I'm ignorant at the moment.   What's everyone getting so excited about?

Shot an SBR MP5 once and was immediately hitting paper at 100yd, which I did not expect.

The best part was that the owner was there with his two young kids, and had no idea what I was talking about when I started talking tax stamps, and asked if he was an LEO. SBRs were illegal in WA at the time, SBRs only approved for LE use or owned before 94... He was neither. I suggested he put his MP5 away

• 1 month later...

The pistol is listed on galleryofguns at $849 so I'd expect the street price under $800.  Sweet.

3 listed on gun-broke-r all bidding over $1k.  That crap shouldn't last too long.

Edited by Darth Saigus

Shot an SBR MP5 once and was immediately hitting paper at 100yd, which I did not expect.

The best part was that the owner was there with his two young kids, and had no idea what I was talking about when I started talking tax stamps, and asked if he was an LEO. SBRs were illegal in WA at the time, SBRs only approved for LE use or owned before 94... He was neither. I suggested he put his MP5 away

It's to easy to break gun laws.

Glad you were there.

I thought we were going to go old school and talk about the original Scorpion they made.

The new one in pistol form is a carbine rifle without the stock. Time will tell how well the civilian auto loading model will hold up.

The military model has been out there testing and working for years now. Fun stuff.

I thought we were going to go old school and talk about the original Scorpion they made.

I confess that the misleading title was deliberate. A little tie-in with the namesake of the new "pistol".