I've hit a point where if I was giving a child a toy gun it would have to be clearly a toy, by shape and color, Nerf comes to mind. Pretty sad state when even a Red Rider BB gun might get a child shot by mistake.

IF the child is pointing it at someone that doesn't want it pointed at them.

I don't care who you are, pointing a gun shaped object at a cop is a special kind of stupid.

Any one of us could be the next scumbag criminal on the front page of the newspaper.  Prison and all the joys of losing everything you hold dear is only a politician's pen stroke away.  Too many laws are made to quell the flames of public outcry, which were purposely fanned by the media and political elite.  

Good people often get in the way of progress, and are dealt with accordingly. 

• Like 3

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/eric-garner-chokehold-grand-jury-police/2014/12/04/id/611058/?ns_mail_uid=92939892&ns_mail_job=1598386_12062014&s=al&dkt_nbr=t1halapm

The cops did not kill this guy by strangulating him as the media suggests

He died of heart failure an hour later

The "progressive" reporter's mantra:

Why let the truth get in the way of a good story?

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/eric-garner-chokehold-grand-jury-police/2014/12/04/id/611058/?ns_mail_uid=92939892&ns_mail_job=1598386_12062014&s=al&dkt_nbr=t1halapm

The "progressive" reporter's mantra:

Why let the truth get in the way of a good story?

Well it feeds the cop haters and the racists for sure

• Like 1

Geez heart failure due to chest compression or getting the life choked out you, there is a difference?

No

Original cause of death was indeed listed as chest compression and choking, both occur in plain sight of the camera.

Some folks are cherry picking their facts.

Man was executed over taxes. Deal with it 

• Like 1

what are you saying ........he was going to die any ways!

had the cops not have fucked with him he would be alive ...........militarization has been growing along with the attitudes

• Like 1

In all fairness, if John Q. Public uses force on somebody even say mutual combat.. and a guy has a prexisting condition that is aggravated by your use of force you are liable for his death. (except in sporting events, where waviers and such. I'm talking two neighbors or something arguing.)

If a suspect robs a store and a patron of the store has a heart attack because you scared them with your act of robbery, you are liable.

yeah the cops executed him for not paying taxes, we know how the cops are so vexed by cigarette tax evasion .

I did notice all the military equipment they used to subdue him, they had two or three mortar positions set up with some 105 howitzers as backup

maybe they should have called in an air strike...geeze

This situation is very unfortunate, and may have been mishandled, but the cops had no intention of killing this man.

Saying he was executed by the police for not paying taxes is disgusting .

Like i said....this stuff brings out the cop haters

• Like 3

How to write this...

It is not officers of the law I or most people have issues with it is the illegitimate police state, their functionaries, and enforcers.

If all it takes to be a cop hater is expecting them to follow the laws they presume to enforce and be accountable if they do not then the problem resides not with me jack.

Man that attitude is right out of Orwell.

• Like 3

How to write this...

It is not officers of the law I or most people have issues with it is the illegitimate police state, their functionaries, and enforcers.

If all it takes to be a cop hater is expecting them to follow the laws they presume to enforce and be accountable if they do not then the problem resides not with me jack.

Man that attitude is right out of Orwell.

I guess living in one of the most corrupt states if not THE most corrupt state in the union may have an impact on your perspective.

But calling the death of that man an execution by police is right in line with the ferguson rioters point of view.

Bad cops are prosecuted every day, and rightfully so!

Bad cops exist, as well as good cops making wrong decisions.

Thats what happens people are imperfect.

To suggest police do the bidding of people in power outside the law on any grand scale is ridiculous.

Im sure it happens to a degree , but its the exception not the rule.

In this case over 250,000 misdemeanor arrests resulted in one death.

That is hardly a testament to police using undue force, as any common place occurrence.

This is an unfortunate case of accidental death, not a conspiracy to commit murder   

An accidental death would have been hit by a police cruiser on the sidewalk during a high-speed pursuit.

It's kind of tough to claim it was accidental when the cops were crushing and choking the guy.

Isn't that the same thing the bad guys say in the mob movies?

"Accidents happen, every day."

• Like 1

Taking Cop Haten to a whole new level...

LOWER POTTSGROVE, Pa. (WPVI) --

The home of Limerick Police Detective Ernie Morris went up in flames, and investigators say his neighbor, Donna Krupp, intentionally set the house on fire.

And state police made the arrest relatively quickly because they say the crime was all caught on surveillance camera.

State Police Lt. Paul Gustaitis explains, "She takes one of them long extended grill lighters, lights the Christmas ornaments on fire, then flees the scene."

State police say Krupp, 52, believed Detective Morris was responsible for the ongoing incarceration of her son, who has a history of drug abuse and run-ins with the law.

This past November someone put caramel in the gas tank of Detective Morris' SUV. He suspected the Krupps.

So, when he left his Lower Pottsgrove home to go to Disney World for the Thanksgiving holiday he installed a surveillance system.

"Ernie's a hardworking cop. He's basically on duty 24/7. He's always going out there. There were some situations - he helped state police in an ongoing investigation and this is probably retaliation for that," Lt. Gustaitis said.

Neighbor Dan Yusko tells us, "They lost a pet, they had a cat they lost, which is horrible. All those personal belongings, everything's gone... everything's gone. It's sad, and this close to Christmas it's really sad."

Detectives Morris tells Action News the loss of his pet and everything he has, has been devastating for his family. But he knows others have lost more than him.

His two daughters, 11 and 14, are having a hard time with the alleged arson. But family, friends and the Pottsgrove School District have been rallying around the family.

"Who would have thought that someone living that close to you could do something that drastic and horrible, despicable... it really is despicable," Yusko said.

Donna Krupp is charged with arson, recklessly endangering another person, risking a catastrophe, and possession of an instrument of crime. She was arraigned Friday and is now being held on $1,000,000 bail.

423866_630x354.jpg

Edited by SmilinEd

It is unfortunate the above happened.

I have the same issue with good police as I have with good Muslims, which is that, of your brothers in your organization,

some are bad, and doing bad things. If you are not standing up and demanding accounting, and change, and improving

your group with 100% of your being; then you're part of the problem. I have issue with police brutality. I have more issue

with how it is handled. In my opinion, a policeman who steps out of line into brutality gets the same criminal charges

as anyone else for the same act. If you don't think that's fair, you can quit, and I, as a taxpaying citizen, have the right

to insist on the above being applied to any policeman, who are all civil servants.

Personally, we need a lot less cops, and a lot more legally armed citizens.

• Like 3

The above arson incident is totally unacceptable regardless of who's home it is. In Texas, that guys neighbors could have legally shot her ass down where she stood or even if she was fleeing. The Fergadishu rioters also would have had their asses ventilated when they went all jungle if they tried that crap here.