It sounds like a fairy tale that he dreamed up to try to salvage his law enforcement career.

As if to say, "Hey, just kidding all you libs in control. I'm not really a right wing, Second Amendment gun nut."

"Now that I'm done with my secret mission, I can go back to civilian law enforcement."

I bet he tells the chicks he was in the NFL, was a race car driver, and an astronaut too.

Kind of like Chevy Chase telling Christie Brinkley he owns the whole chain of hotels and used to be in the CIA (Vacation).

Just different goals, but a big fairy tale lie.

No doubt the feds do infiltrate militia groups and seek out dangerous groups/people, but I agree this guy is a clown.

• Like 2

Last week I had the AR pistol listed for sale online and I was contacted by a guy who asked if I'd build him an AR.

Was this just a guy who wanted a custom AR and didn't know how easy it is to build one?  Probably.  Could it have been a fishing expedition trying to get me to do a straw purchase without even realizing that's what I was doing?  Certainly not.

I told him I didn't build rifles for others or for sale.

The question isn't "Am I paranoid?"  The question is "Am I paranoid ENOUGH?"

• Like 5

Last week I had the AR pistol listed for sale online and I was contacted by a guy who asked if I'd build him an AR.

Was this just a guy who wanted a custom AR and didn't know how easy it is to build one?  Probably.  Could it have been a fishing expedition trying to get me to do a straw purchase without even realizing that's what I was doing?  Certainly not.

Amen

Playing by the rules is the only way to do business, in normal life,     but it is especially true when dealing with firearms!!!

Its not that hard to run afoul of some of the laws, with no bad intent at all.

• Like 3

this guy is delusional & maybe a paranoid schizophrenic.....& they ALL work for the govt!...its a common denominator with the whackadoos

this whackado  sounds just like a guy in my town that thinks hes working with the FBI, last week he was picked up running naked thru McDonalds....he too now has a reason & hes go it all worked out in his irrational head ..he says he got naked because it was a signal from the FBI to deliberately get arrested so they could take him in to get his help.

his entire radio testimony sounds EXACTLY like the nutbag in my town

BET ME

• Like 1

"Just because you are paranoid, that doesn't mean that they are not REALLY after you"!

• Like 2

"Just because you are paranoid, that doesn't mean that they are not REALLY after you"!

Aint that the god's truth.

Paranoia just defines the emotion it is not required it be delusional or irrational. 

• Like 2

>>Its not that hard to run afoul of some of the laws, with no bad intent at all.

So true..... the law says "Shall not be infringed.", very simple and yet the government keeps breaking it.

But with no bad intent on their part of course.

• Like 1

I remember the guy with the FA Russian ppsh at the one gun show a long while back.  He was parked between two vans with mirrored windows.  NOBODY wanted to touch it, even though we all wanted it!  A few of us were looking for a hacksaw!

I hate killing nice toys like that for stupid laws!

I remember the guy with the FA Russian ppsh at the one gun show a long while back.  He was parked between two vans with mirrored windows.  NOBODY wanted to touch it, even though we all wanted it!  A few of us were looking for a hacksaw!

I hate killing nice toys like that for stupid laws!

...and agents with cameras just waiting to entrap whoever laid hands on it!

I've seen that crap at the shows in Monroeville, PA .