VEPR 12 LRBHO swap into a S12

Let me preface by saying I used the search function to try to get my answer and while some things are cleared up I'm still not sure I completely understand the information given.

So to the question. Would it be possible to purchase a LRBHO kit from VEPR and drop it into a S12 with minimal effort, or even maximum effort if that what's it takes. I can get me smith to do it.

But the question is...is it possible?

Thank you for the patience with my ignorance on the subject.

If you want to be stuck using only a magwell and those mags....

Then there's the other problem. The Vepr 12 has a hinged dust cover with a special rivet in the front that applies downward pressure on the bolt carrier to keep it from hopping over the bolt stop while it's violently bouncing around and flexing in there. 

If you want a Vepr buy a Vepr. Or wait until the drop in LRBHO for S-12s and AK's is ready and get one of those. Yes I have one for the rock & lock and the magwell guns. Yes it works. No it isn't ready to sell yet but I am still planning to get it that way as soon as I am able. Getting closer still but no I can't say when that is going to be and don't want to answer questions about it. Just letting ya know it does exist and I haven't forgotten. Just been busy. To the troll before he starts.... YES I know I have been talking about this for years and have produced nothing yet for sale to the public. Sorry, life is busy and full of surprises...

• Like 1

It will be worth the wait and I am sure you will press forward with it when you feel the call and all of the stars of business align. I am realizing that is how these things come to pass.

Exactly

For the record, yes the V12 LRBHO is a direct fit for the S12 030/040's. No it will not work in Iz-108/109's.

well how do tell which model you have? I have the following markings on mine:

SAIGA-12 (obviously)

12/76 18,3

Bolt has a 530 stamped in it

CANTA-12

and I believe a seriAl number ending in 14530

Those are all on the outside of the weapon, if you k ow where exactly I can look to find the model number be it I side or out I'd appreciate the info.

For the record, yes the V12 LRBHO is a direct fit for the S12 030/040's. No it will not work in Iz-108/109's.

well how do tell which model you have? I have the following markings on mine:

SAIGA-12 (obviously)

12/76 18,3

Bolt has a 530 stamped in it

CANTA-12

and I believe a seriAl number ending in 14530

Those are all on the outside of the weapon, if you k ow where exactly I can look to find the model number be it I side or out I'd appreciate the info.

I could get into this deeper and I probably should when time permits. Does your S12 already have a factory LRBHO? If not there's your answer to your original question because you are SOL.