I don't know. It may be necessary training, maybe not. I'm not worried about it but it does rub me the wrong way. But beware, if the government kills every U.S. citizen in L.A. there could be dozens of lives lost. haha.gif

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2014/12/05/camp-pendleton-marines-to-conduct-training-in-downtown-la/

Edited by DogMan
  • Like 2

Allow me to try out my new roll of heavy duty foil.

But maybe this sort of training becoming common is related to the billions of jhp rounds recently purchased.. And desensitizing citizens to armed military action around them.

After all how would you know when the line was crossed if you couldn't tell where the line Was anymore?

• Like 2

Maybe they should kill everyone in LA. There would be a lot less idiots running around out there.

But for more tinfoil, it's just more conditioning. There are plenty of places the US Military can train at and prepare for deployment.

Real tinfoil is hard to find, and aluminum foil just doesn't work as well for blocking the mind-control rays.

And that is a plot as well...

Yeah this was done to be seen and there are very few other reasons for that other than as was stated.

• Like 1

the military has been conducting exercises such as this since the 70s, most notable near FT. Bragg (Fayetteville), a lot of civilian have volunteered to be "insurgents" along with military personnel guiding them,  and as such no military-coup or other hair-brained theory  has ever happened or will happen.   this is just more foil hat nutjobbery.

I  swear a lot of you guys are hammer forging that aluminum foil on your head with ball peen hammer

Edited by Matthew Hopkins

Wow and more wow! The military could have picked any number of places somewhere way out in the middle of nowhere on military reservations that could have provided 90% of the realism required. So ... the question is ... why did they do it once and as it seems, will shortly do it AGAIN TO downtown Los Angeles CA? I guess that is the big question.

My feeling and answer is that "the level of terror must be maintained". Their choosing to do it once to LA and choosing to do it to LA again in the future is ONLY to drive the point home that the military can and will do whatever it has to do anytime they want to do it ... and to anybody. A pretty good definition of terrorism. My opinion only.

The real problem is that they are doing it to us. The American public. Against American citizens. Well, most of them anyhow. I fail to see any real distinction between a drill vs an actual op. The same message is driven home. In my view, this will require both "oven tempered" plus "quilted strength HD aluminum foil for my hat. Curious indeed.

HB of CJ (old coot) smile.pngsmile.png Good military USMC training? Oh yeah. Good for scaring the shit out of law abiding citizens? Also oh yeah. My point is that they want to do both to keep their heels squarely on our necks. What better way then to have some fun and games while choosing a particular American city to drill? Where are all the watch dog groups?

• Like 1

It's realistic training for modern warfare. It's right next to a base. The demographic works.

Drudge put this up a long time ago when they did it and I think in Minneapolis as well. Nobody really gave a shit.

Have no fear, there's brass and nco's that will uphold the laws of the land. Our military needs good training so let them have some fun.

• Like 1

the military has been conducting exercises such as this since the 70s, most notable near FT. Bragg (Fayetteville), a lot of civilian have volunteered to be "insurgents" along with military personnel guiding them, and as such no military-coup or other hair-brained theory has ever happened or will happen. this is just more foil hat nutjobbery.

I swear a lot of you guys are hammer forging that aluminum foil on your head with ball peen hammer

And some people have that stick in the mud so far up their ass it's hard to tell them from the stick anymore. Seriously sometimes I think you might actually look like your avatar.

And some people have that stick in the mud so far up their ass it's hard to tell them from the stick anymore. Seriously sometimes I think you might actually look like your avatar.

I believe that screen name, poolingmyignorance,  is really your legal name

Edited by Matthew Hopkins
  • Like 1

I believe that screen name, poolingmyignorance,  is really your legal name

Well you'd be incorrect. My legal name is Gluteous Maximus!

• Like 1