FSB, handguard retainer. 7.62x39

Hey all. I haven't posted on here in several years, which is when I did my conversion for my 7.62x39. When I did my conversion I got kind of lazy with the front of the gun: the factory fsb was canted and I kept the stock handguard. What I would like to do now is remedy that with a press-on handguard retainer, polymer lower and upper HG w/ gas tube, and a new front gas block and front site base. Problem is, I have been out of this converting game for so long I don't know if the parts I am finding will work.

I had my cart full on K-Var and then I realized I didn't know if what I was getting was the correct size/compatible, because it was a mix of Bulgarian and Russian parts. Then I realized that the FSB and the retainer were for different barrel diameters.

Is there a website to buy what I need for a 7.62x39 non dimpled Saiga and/or a forum post or website that covers this? I know the stuff on Dinzag's website would probably be a direct fit but he doesn't seem to have all of what I need.

Is there a specific non saiga AK variant that is known to be a compatible fit so I can search for those parts? For example, all Bulgarian, Russian, etc. parts?