The United States is 18 trillion dollars in debt and will incur another two trillion due to President Obama's immigration executive order. Rome is burning while Obama stokes the fire of racial divide from the White House.  What is his end game or goal for this country? Anything realistic?  

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/12/08/obama-tells-interviewer-racism-deeply-rooted-in-american-society/

Racism is deeply rooted in some portions of our society.

The KKK is essentially dead but nation of islam, new black panthers, la raza, aztlan, and others openly advocate killing people for their skin color. The placeholder in the white house ignores that while blaming white folks greed for all the worlds problems.

The plank in his eye must be irritating his colon.

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 1

The current racial problems are nothing more than a designed focal point for the media at large so that less attention is paid to the scandals that basically validate just what an awful job this administration is doing. If they can continue to make race an issue, even a false one, they feel that will justify and strengthen their base and party. Personally, I think this is a bad idea and whoever has planned this is a moron. The primary reason deals with the police. They are trying to use the police to control the masses as they pass their stupid laws (gun bans for example), but at the same time demonize them for doing their jobs when it happens to involve their core voters. I'm not saying some cops haven't messed up, they are only humans and all humans mess up, but allowing mobs to dictate policy and to run rampant isn't helping. Yeah, there's a whole bunch of angry folks out there right now, but I'm pretty sure there are even more angry folks angry about how those folks are behaving and how the left wing media is desperately trying to defend and justify their stupidity.

• Like 2

No one planed ferguson or the event in new york.

Radical groups, The race hustlers and a bunch of low life people just took advantage of the situation.

There are tens of thousands of scum out there in the inner cities just waiting for an excuse to riot.

With the white America hating man in the white house fanning the flames.

Remember Rahm Emanuels quote? "you never let a serious crisis go to waste. and what I mean by that its an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before"

So they used this to push an agenda claiming black men are being murdered by police because the police are racist.

This gins up the radical liberal base as well as the black community.

and it gives cover to the lie that whites are the racists not the blacks.

And its whites committing all the murders not the blacks

They hoped massive turn out at the poles driven by this farce would turn the tide.

They FAILED, and most of us can see this for what it is

• Like 2

I’ve never been sure if:

• Dingle Barry is a great example of a know nothing career politician who got catapulted to a level where his incompetence can’t be hidden or
  • If he is truly a manipulative mastermind with an agenda of destruction.

Guess it doesn’t matter which it is, the results are the same.

• Like 3

All I know is that this country will never be the same. At this point, it would take an alien invasion from outer space to bring the USA back together again. Unless of course we get Hillary. She would want us all to put ourselves in their shoes and empathize with them.

I’ve never been sure if:

• Dingle Barry is a great example of a know nothing career politician who got catapulted to a level where his incompetence can’t be hidden or
  • If he is truly a manipulative mastermind with an agenda of destruction.
Guess it doesn’t matter which it is, the results are the same.
Let me enlighten you.

Barry is a latent homosexual, Muslim supporting, communist that truly hates everything this country is supposed to stand for, hence the descriptive adjectives. He is a pathological liar and because he is half white has used his colored half and lying skills to elevate himself to electable status.

That is pretty much where it ends for his part.

His fraudulent election twice and placement in the WH and most importantly his agenda is controlled by others behind the scene. Most likely Jarrett, Soros and violent Muslims factions.

These factions ARE responsible for destroying this country and have pretty much succeeded.

Today in this country what was right is now wrong, the UN, a totally joke corrupt institution that really hates the U.S. is allowed to crap all over the Constitution, taxes are out of control, the debt is so un payable it almost guarantees that a foreign country will own the U.S., homosexuality/ pedophilia is normal, whites are evil racists and terrorists are peaceful people, violent, criminal blacks are justified in their fucked up culture because of slavery and any anyone that points this out as total bull shit is also a racist.

The word Greek word apocalypse means " uncovering" revealing what was hidden and this is what is being allowed to occur. Many, like here and other sites as well as a silent majority can see this apocalyptic agenda. If this is not reversed, its all over in about 10 years.

• Like 2