HB,

Bushnell TRS-25, read the reviews, I'm putting mine on shotgun, all 3 of them021.gif021.gif

http://www.amazon.com/Bushnell-Trophy-TRS-25-Reticle-Riflescope/dp/B00200E0HM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1418346327&sr=8-1&keywords=trs+25+bushnell

also vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGLOd1jHz8E

Edited by SmilinEd

Good score SmilinEd, Amazon has had some decent deals going on. Also a few screw ups that they have honored (though somebody may be paying for the mistakes)!

Yep, either Amazon got hacked, or some of these suppliers are dumping product to clean up their books for the new yr.

Anyhow, whatever you've been waiting to buy, check Amazon see if it is on sale.

I snag em cheaper than that, got a bushnell factory outlet store by me, there all refurbished. Never had any problems with them, but there is something to be said for a company that has so many returns , they can open a store and sell there returns lol, never seen a Nikon outlet lol

I have a T-1 and a friend of mine has a TRS-25. Other than battery life, the only significant shortcoming I can find in the TRS-25 is that it is not parallax free like the Aimpoint. The T-1 is nice, of course, but the TRS-25 is a much better value in spite of its shortcomings. The dot in the TRS-25 looks more defined to my eyes and least. The tint of the glass is a little odd though.

• Like 1

Palmetto State armory has these for $45 shipped just use "bushnell10" for a coupon code.  Not sure if the sale is still going but I bought one Saturday night for that price.

ETA - Here is the link and coupon code works

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/bushnell-ultra-compact-red-dot-731303.html

Edited by HOG76
  • Like 1

Palmetto State armory has these for $45 shipped just use "bushnell10" for a coupon code.  Not sure if the sale is still going but I bought one Saturday night for that price.

ETA - Here is the link and coupon code works

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/bushnell-ultra-compact-red-dot-731303.html

Amazon just matched the $49.99 without the $5.00 discount(if it is still offered) shipped.

Damn, could have saved another $30 if I had waited a bit...

Watch the websites for Christmas discounts for your wishlist items

Anyhow, my 25's came in yesterday, pretty nice, I'm happy, will get them mounted after Christmas.

I have a T-1 and a friend of mine has a TRS-25. Other than battery life, the only significant shortcoming I can find in the TRS-25 is that it is not parallax free like the Aimpoint. The T-1 is nice, of course, but the TRS-25 is a much better value in spite of its shortcomings. The dot in the TRS-25 looks more defined to my eyes and least. The tint of the glass is a little odd though.

If it's not parallax free then what's the point of buying them?

If it's not parallax free then what's the point of buying them?

Just to make this point clear, the Bushnell TRS-25 is parallax free..

Edited by SmilinEd