I have an AR57ind Upper that has been professionally HARD NICKEL PLATED by Tac47 Industries in Spring. This is NOT some cheap alumahyde paint, this is the same hardened nickel process used on bolting and high friction internal parts similar to hard chrome. The barrel has been cut, crowed, threaded to 1/2"x24tpi for Use with a suppressor to fit flush with the hand guard for an integrally supressed look. The barrel end was hexed cut to 5/8" to allow easy removal barrel with a 5/8" 6point deep well socket should you decide to add a longer barrel at some point, or simply replace the factory one. Place this on an PISTOL LOWER other wise you will have to comply with all NFA REGULATIONS!
Also the upper comes with CMMG Flip Up Iron Sights, a Magpul AFG gen1 grip, 3 50round FN mags, two 10round Korean mags, Rail guards and approx 40rnds Vmax (Blue tip) ammo. 5.7x28mm.
More pictures availibe upon request. Please feel free to text 281-935-two three two zero. $800 or I will consider trades of equal value. Thank you for looking!

CROSS POSTED

( I can't post pics because the files are too big, but feel free to message me and I'll email them)

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.