I don't see the problem here. I would have been happy to do someone like her when I was 16.

I'd have had bragging rights for the whole school year!

She should be commended for her dedication in providing free sex ed classes after hours.

Edited by patriot
  • Like 2

Am I the only one that read the part... "forcible sodomy" ?   She looks a little Asian, and thems can be tricky.......

Cross dresser, tucker in, man boob job, chick with dick????  Come on we all remember what happened in "Hangover 2"

• Like 1

It's kinda like dating a 20 year old chick in your 30's to 50's, you have to consider the sex will be great but you have to turn back the clock and put up with all the kiddie shit and mental instability that you had when you were that young.

Date a kid, deal with the kiddie stuff! HA HA

I'd do some extra credit on that one and never show my work to anybody else!

She probably had the mind of a child. Being a union zombie indoctrinated by the public school system, she was probably a mental case on MAOI inhibitors and the social developments of a 12 year old.

Somethings wrong when a good looking lady can't get some real dick. :)

• Like 2

A Libertarian point of view. What did she do wrong? This is taking place in Utah, with what that may imply. Why not just brand a big "A" into her forehead and be done with it? I for one find it amazing that so many intelligent people react in such a fashion. Human Sexual al ity? Can't have that! Bull shit. HB of CJ (old coot) sad.png Speeel chzk screwed up again today and I can not speeel. Left handed thing? Dunno fur sures. smile.png

It'd be worth it to try to explain how I got lipstick stains on my underwear!

Yeah, I'd probably just walk the school halls just clad in my underwear afterwards too. :up:

"Suck that, Bitches!" (pointing to the lipstick smudges) to all the cheerleaders I'd encounter. :lol:

Even in her jail booking photo she still looks very good. Just a well adjusted, normal, healthy, young, (older young) lady with completely normal, healthy and necessary sexual desires. What is wrong with that? I still like, (to look at) young ladies.

And for only this, her life is over. She will be rolled over and deep fried because of nothing she did wrong.

FWIW we had a maximum hot, young 24 year old Junior year English teacher in high school. About 1963 or so. She liked to wear short skirts. Wow! But ... she was a difficult teacher. I barely boned, er honed out a hard earned lowest "B" in her class.

She was from the deep South and had a very distinct Southern accent. Her husband was about 6'3" and 225 lbs. We met him once. Navy officer. Ah shit. He would have just killed us all so quick. LA CA. Long ago and far away. HB of CJ (old coot) smile.pngsmile.png

GUYS,

"FORCIBLE SODOMY",,,,,,,,,SO, SHE FORCED THEM TO LET HER SUCK THEIR DICKS?

YEAH, I CAN JUST PICTURE THAT.haha.gif 

HERE, TWIST MY ARM JUST A LITTLE BIT HARDER (NO PUN.....).

JESS1344

Umm...do you know what sodomy is?  I believe you're thinking fellatio.  There's a big difference, one that you'd rather not learn "the hard way."  Sorry was that too much?

Edited by mizombiekilla

GUYS,

JESS1344

Umm...do you know what sodomy is?  I believe you're thinking fellatio.  There's a big difference, one that you'd rather not learn "the hard way."  Sorry was that too much?

ZOMBIEKILLA,

DIFFERENT STATES PENAL CODES TITLE AND CLASSIFY THE SAME ACTS DIFFERENTLY SOMETIMES.

TEXAS USED TO CLASSIFY FELLATIO AS SODOMY.

NOW, UNDER PENAL CODE CHAPTER 21, SEXUAL OFFENSES, WE HAVE "DEVIATE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE"; SODOMY NO LONGER APPEARS.

TO WIT:

UNDER PC21.01. DEFINITIONS

(1) "DEVIATE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE" MEANS:

(A) ANY CONTACT BETWEEN ANY PART OF THE GENITALS OF ONE PERSON AND THE MOUTH OR ANUS OF ANOTHER PERSON; OR

THE PENETRATION OF THE GENITALS OR THE ANUS OF ANOTHER PERSON WITH AN OBJECT.

SO.............WHILE THE TERM SODOMY NO LONGER APPEARS, THE SAME ACTS THAT WERE COVERED UNDER IT ARE NOW TITLED "DEVIATE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE".

A DISTINCTION WITHOUT A DIFFERENCE.

"THE REPUBLIC IS NEVER MORE IN DANGER, THAN WHEN THE LEGISLATURE IS IN SESSION".

JESS1344

Edited by JESS1344
  • Like 1

GUYS,

JESS1344

ZOMBIEKILLA,

DIFFERENT STATES PENAL CODES TITLE AND CLASSIFY THE SAME ACTS DIFFERENTLY SOMETIMES.

NOW, UNDER PENAL CODE CHAPTER 21, SEXUAL OFFENSES, WE HAVE "DEVIATE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE"; SODOMY NO LONGER APPEARS.

TO WIT:

(A) ANY CONTACT BETWEEN ANY PART OF THE GENITALS OF ONE PERSON AND THE MOUTH OR ANUS OF ANOTHER PERSON; OR

SO.............WHILE THE TERM SODOMY NO LONGER APPEARS, THE SAME ACTS THAT WERE COVERED UNDER IT ARE NOW TITLED "DEVIATE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE".

"THE REPUBLIC IS NEVER MORE IN DANGER, THAN WHEN THE LEGISLATURE IS IN SESSION".

JESS1344

JESS, thanks for the clarification. You had me worried there for a minute.

GUYS,

JESS1344

ZOMBIEKILLA,

TO WIT:

JESS1344

JESS, thanks for the clarification. You had me worried there for a minute.

Soooooooo that meanssss?, what she got out the ol' strap on made those boys squeel?

• 1 month later...

I think she should be ordered to a minimum of 200 hours of in home community service re-education with a specific 62 year old warehouse worker in Topeka, Kansas. She may not go back to molesting little boys after that, hell, she may decide to join a convent.

• Like 2

Time to nail it down ... if possible. Is she LDS? One of the charges claims "contact" with a student that happened in a church parking lot? A LDS church? Was the student LDS? Is the prosecutor? Please tell me I got it all wrong. Or ... PEM me if you want a true first hand story that will literally shock you ... or maybe not. HB of CJ (old coot) sad.pngsad.png

My feeble attempted point here is that there may be more to the story. There usually is.

Reverse the sexes and everyone would be having a fit.

A friend of mine repeatedly fucked her band teacher in high school and is still proud of it to this day. Nobody forced her, she initiated it.

People act like teenage boys are the only ones who would be excited to screw around with a teacher, and if a girl does it, it was because she was coerced or tricked into it.

• Like 1

Well, male teachers don't seem to have the slickness to format the ideas correctly...

Locally a few years back, and i knew the guy, dated his sister, he was a pervert then... Stephen Moro - music teacher

His lesson, blindfold the student so they couldn't see the music or cords, they had to play from memory and intuition. Sounds good....

14 year old girl takes of the blindfold and there he is standing over her with his dick hanging out of his cargo pants.

His defense.... He hadn't done his laundry, had no clean underwear that day....

I wonder if she was originally from Intercourse, Pennsylvania?

"Intercourse" sounds too proper and formal to me. laugh.png

If you're really planning to find somewhere suitable to knock boots, well...:up:

post-88-0-69861800-1422057700.jpg

Wow. So how in a little over a generation did we go from "hot for teacher" to someone asking " so where did the hot teacher touch you?"

While I definitely agree with double standard thing, I have to ask, WTF is wrong with kids? In my age, this would be something to brag about.

The only reasonably sane, albeit, asshole reason is that the kid thought he could cash in on this somehow. Myself, I'd rather enjoy the Funtime and the memories, but that's just me.