Tools of the Trade. What do you carry around?

I'm on another forum online where people are really into flashlights of all types and show off their every day carry items. Maybe it would be cool to see what others carry around? I understand if you don't want to share due to security reasons! :)

Here is what I typically carry. I forgot to put my watch in there. I try to keep my gear together so it's easy to get going. My watch stays on 'till I fall asleep.

Motorola Defy+ GSM phone. (on it's way out after 3 years of serious abuse)

LeatherMan Titanium #3 (replaced twice now)

Pilot G2 mechanical and tactical pencil .07mm, note pad

General Snus tobacco

NexTorch K3 penlight (AAA batteries 150lumen)

Wallet, Bic lighter, Keys

Glock 42 (.380), spare, kestrel holster (iwb tuck)

post-24315-0-05802400-1418629660_thumb.jpg

What do you carry around with you? Show me what you got! Always neat to see how other people operate. The most handy thing for me was changing out a folding knife for the leatherman. It would make a mean roll of nickels if needed, has a blade and many other tools for fixin' junk. Handy as hell when hunting, shooting or skiing.

Looking forward to your input on gear.

Nick

• Like 2

No pics, but the list:

-Charles Daly 1911A1

-Extra mag in older Leaterman's pouch(6 more in GHB)

-LG V840(2 yrs old)

-Gerber multi-tool

-Tac-Force clip knife with glass spike/seat belt cutter on heel

-TechLite 200 lumen LED flashlight(tri-mode 100 lumen, 200 lumen, strobe)

-Gerber machete(attached to truck door)

-My Saiga in a tac case behind the seat with my GHB.

• Like 1

Glock 30

3 mags

Surefire LX2 lumamax

Shield 9mm

1 mag

Spyderco military

In my small tea bag I have 100' of black milspec paracord, 2 lighters, clp, batteries, my compass and a sharpening stone, pocket constitution, fire gel and some quick clot.

• Like 1

Love seeing the XD45s. My home handgun is XD45 tac with streamlight and 40 rounds of hydrashock. One or another carbine somewhere close.

Carry is Kahr CW45 with hydrashocks. Boker AK74 knife.

Trunk is SAR1 with 6 mags of 8M3.

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 2

Leatherman Super Tool 200

6" Crescent wrench with 4' lanyard

Keys: P-38, nail clippers, small wrench, sight key on large R clip

Change: 8 x quarters, 6 x dimes, 2 x nickles

Wallet with emergency $100 bill.

Mini Mag AAA

Tin of Grizzly snuff.

Weapons:

Keys make great brass knuckles.

Wrench lanyard and biner makes para cord garrot.

Leatherman

Ever get snuff in your eyes?  BURNS LIKE HELL!

• Like 1

I'm on another forum online where people are really into flashlights of all types and show off their every day carry items. Maybe it would be cool to see what others carry around? I understand if you don't want to share due to security reasons! smile.png

Here is what I typically carry. I forgot to put my watch in there. I try to keep my gear together so it's easy to get going. My watch stays on 'till I fall asleep.

General Snus tobacco

attachicon.giftools.JPG

What do you carry around with you? Show me what you got! Always neat to see how other people operate. The most handy thing for me was changing out a folding knife for the leatherman. It would make a mean roll of nickels if needed, has a blade and many other tools for fixin' junk. Handy as hell when hunting, shooting or skiing.

Nick

I just hope thats not a hat, cuz if it is its san francisco approved 

• Like 2

I'm on another forum online where people are really into flashlights of all types and show off their every day carry items. Maybe it would be cool to see what others carry around? I understand if you don't want to share due to security reasons! :)

General Snus tobacco

attachicon.giftools.JPG

Nick

I thought it was an ass warmer for his car. Lol

• Like 1

General Snus tobacco

attachicon.giftools.JPG

Nick

Ha! It is! My grandpa wore it for the last 20 of his life. My wool shoveling slickter hat with concealed ear flaps for tacticool city looks! Lol

Glock 22 w/ extra mag

Ruger LCP w/ extra mag

Ka-bar BK-17

Streamlight Microstream

Unfiltered Lucky Strikes

My mouth watered when I read Lucky Strikes... Mmmmm. Toasted.

Glock 30

3 mags

Surefire LX2 lumamax

Shield 9mm

1 mag

Spyderco military

In my small tea bag I have 100' of black milspec paracord, 2 lighters, clp, batteries, my compass and a sharpening stone, pocket constitution, fire gel and some quick clot.

Check out the new bandages made by the Israelis. They have quick clot mixed into the pad somehow. Million times better than the sand!
  • Like 1

General Snus tobacco

attachicon.giftools.JPG

Nick

Ha! It is! My grandpa wore it for the last 20 of his life. My wool shoveling slickter hat with concealed ear flaps for tacticool city looks! Lol

Glock 22 w/ extra mag

Ruger LCP w/ extra mag

Ka-bar BK-17

Streamlight Microstream

Unfiltered Lucky Strikes

My mouth watered when I read Lucky Strikes... Mmmmm. Toasted.

Glock 30

3 mags

Surefire LX2 lumamax

Shield 9mm

1 mag

Spyderco military

Check out the new bandages made by the Israelis. They have quick clot mixed into the pad somehow. Million times better than the sand!

the ones I have are the combat gauze and roll.

• Like 1

Prepaid cheap flip phone, Cold Steel Ak-47 knife (became my favorite), Glock 29/spare mag(body carry), or Springfield XDs 45/spare mag(cargo pants/shorts leg pocket), keychain pepper spay/window break tool, handcuffs.  Bic lighter, wallet, pen. If trekking/conditioning carry a sling bag, (2 miles, one way to gym) add a flashlight/stun, additional spare mag, foam style full size pepper spray, basic first aide kit,  glow in dark clothing/hat, clip on flashing lights.  Reason, live around public housing area. Workout wee hours of morning.

Edited by Ruffian72
  • Like 1