Saiga 5.56 / .223 at Cabela's - $500

If that was a 7.62x39, I'd be on a road trip, great excuse to go for a drive.

I'm not sure how long a road trip it would be or what the gas would cost, but Legion still has them in stock for $619.00 if you're searching for one.

It's not the best price ever, but less than I expected these guns to be going for months after the ban.

https://www.legionusa.com/russian-iz-132-saiga-rifle-7.62-x-39-ak-47.html

The guys at Legion are awesome and will take good care of you.

If that was a 7.62x39, I'd be on a road trip, great excuse to go for a drive.

I'm not sure how long a road trip it would be or what the gas would cost...

Just Mobile to Baton Rouge (Gonzales, La), 400 miles round trip, great excuse to visit my buddy Chuck & perhaps fish some huge hybrid Bream.

Edited by ChileRelleno

Looks like a Wieger mag, but since it's a stock photo, it may just come with Tapco Galil mags now.

AFAIK Romania is still producing the Wieger mag clones. Their 5.56 AK variants are designed to use them. The Romanian copies aren't always easy to find in the US, but they have been imported in bulk a few times.

A fluted chamber roller locked action AK47? Humm. This might be a good example of the sales representatives who are responsible for making up the advertisement language and descriptions not knowing their stuff? Or ... is it too much today to expect people who should know better ... to know better? Just me. HB of CJ (old coot)

Or ... it could be a clever scheme to drop the advertised price as the product was "accidentally" improperly described ... or pictured ... or priced? Humm again.

• Like 1